It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
A serious Q
Whats the purpose of Q-anon giving info out in riddles?
Why?
Why not just release everything on "deep dark web"?
Don't give me that 4d chess crap.
President Camacho tweeted about Obama "tapping" his "wires" months ago.
If he had any evidence of wrongdoing against his admin he would already be tweeting about it.
So. Without any cult 45 bull#. Why all this riddle crap? What's the point? 90% of internet pages are on the deep dark web while 10% are what you, me and others can search in a browser. Snowden released everything through TOR. Why not release everything and get rid of "secret society" or deep state or whatever crap you call it these days

graph
coming back from viewing graph...
Where I register is different than a good majority, you are up there too, a lot of ATSer's join us.
We figure out things before most people do. Compassion and loving kindness goes a long way- and is much appreciated when it is recognized.
The reason for memes is simple and is a formula that makes words spoken hard to distinguish...censure devices are trained to pick up text, text is in plain sight yet goes undetected?
The Earth has to follow 'the path' in order for the sun to rise and set...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

i can't help but wonder the same thing. a few posts ago from Q hinted / referenced events around the time of the JFK assassination...could be read to suggest that there were people who were completely unaware of what had happened

Sorry I missed that. Could you elaborate a little.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Soros live on Bloomberg.

Saying USA should recognise NK as a nuclear power !

Twisting the knife.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Does this violate the Logan Act?

Former Secretary of State John Kerry reportedly tried to meddle in Middle East peace talks, allegedly telling a close associate of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas not to “yield to President Trump’s demands.”

Israeli news outlet Maariv reported on the apparent meeting between Kerry and Hussein Agha in London, where the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee also reportedly floated a possible encore bid in 2020.

But in the conversation, Kerry reportedly told Agha to share a message with Abbas – urging him to “hold on and be strong” during talks with the Trump administration and “play for time ... [and] not yield to President Trump’s demands.”

Kerry, who served as former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state during his second term, also reportedly told Agha that Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

i can't help but wonder the same thing. a few posts ago from Q hinted / referenced events around the time of the JFK assassination...could be read to suggest that there were people who were completely unaware of what had happened

The shot heard round the world refers to the JFK assassination and American Revolution in 1775. It references the assassination of the archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria in 1914 as well. Mutiple meanings as always.

Shot heard round the world
edit on 25-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Live on camera? Like for real? Is he interviewing live from Gitmo?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Jan 22 2018 20:47:32
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: b189f8
What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?

THIS IS JUST THE RELEVANT PART OF THE POST

i'll have to hunt down the thread of logic around the post. it was suggested that Q was referring to the filming of the soap opera As The World Turns being live at the time of the assassination, and the actors were unaware as to what was going on...could suggest that something COULD HAVE (my own thoughts) been either attempted (but most likely thwarted), but the world kept spinning bc we didn't know.
YET.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Live on camera? Like for real? Is he interviewing live from Gitmo?

LOL front and centre in Davos .
Trying to push his #.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Trump and Soros at Davos at the same time? Alarm bells are ringing in my head

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

As the World Turns is no coincidence.

President Kennedy's assassination

On November 22, 1963, the live CBS broadcast of As The World Turns began as always at 1:30 EST. In this episode, the Hughes family was discussing plans for Thanksgiving. Ten minutes later, a "CBS News Bulletin" slide suddenly came up on the screen and Walter Cronkite gave the first report of the assassination.[17]

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Probably ringing for Soros too.

Trumps showing him he's not scared and has large b***s.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

God i wish they'd pan the camera. i'd LOVE to see the looks on Trump's face.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That picture would go under awkward in the dictionary

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Been working on meme's, lol, and if you knew how lame I am you'd be impressed ! I can't figure out how to post them here?

My Favorite one was a pic of Moses #LetMyPeopleReadtheMemo..... Feel free to re-create it and if anyone has the desire IM me and I'll give you the rest, there are few good ones.

Would love to see the Moses one.

Just click the little down arrow next to my ats up top, click upload, select file, upload, copy and paste the BB code here in the thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Britain's vote to leave the EU was a catalyst for a lot of separatist movements like Catalan for example. There was also talk that if Britain successfully left, then you might see places like Italy and Spain and other states who felt like they were getting raked over the fiscal coals by Germany also vote to exit.

Brexit is an existential threat to the EU and its Globalists.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Beware when they say "Peace and safety."

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Friendly reminder that Q never claimed that anyone is residing in GITMO just yet. It was just preparation for high valued prisoners. Don't give the shills any ammo.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

But Q said so on Twitter!
(He didn't) joking.

How did soros fly to davos anyway?
Does he have any unusual ankle accessories?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just the one ski today sir?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Friendly reminder that Q never claimed that anyone is residing in GITMO just yet. It was just preparation for high valued prisoners. Don't give the shills any ammo.

But Q did say Soros special place .
And trump referred to gitmo and camp David as a SPECIAL PLACE .

Doesn't mean anyone is there but there is a connection.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join