It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why hasn't Q posted on the dedicated ga board in so long? hmmmmm....maybe tonight?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ulrich Klaeui must have gone by the name Yuri Klayev (#8), and two crew do not match, #70, and #71.

Edit- they don't match between the Saratov Airline passenger list (in Russian) and the English translation list
edit on 11-2-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

If victims are in Henderson then the complaint probably spawned from there and became federal when they determined it originated across state or Intl lines

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Why hasn't Q posted on the dedicated ga board in so long? hmmmmm....maybe tonight?

I'm fairly sure some of the posts today were posted on the GA board.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So the question is are we being had or are we necessary to the process ... whatever it is?

I would hesitate to call it "had" exactly for a few reasons.

And it's possible Q was taken out, but the primary other option if that isn't the case is that Q is borrowing to continue the narrative...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

he did 3 time today

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Some of the things we've been digging up make me think there's a massive cyber war being mapped out. At least, that's my suspicion.

That scares me.

**EDIT**

How did that get a star before it was even up for a second?
edit on 11-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The only LEARN that stands out to me is Law Enforcement Agency Resource Network

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Do you mean that Q is learning from the posts here on ats specifically and not the regarding the search for answers on the chans???? A lot of subtlety in y'alls conversation here. I've never searched ats topics on google, did they us to be hidden where now, they are not?

You guys discussing machine learning here, with the suggestion being Q is Mil AI???

I honestly believe that ATS would be the place to achieve the best answers and shine light on the subject of Q. A lot of us here on ATS have been heavily invested in the idea of a Deep State global cabal for a very long time. I'm looking at a decade of research on these subjects, and there are many members here with much more. This being my second username on ATS, as I have forgotten my original profiles PassWord, there are many familiar faces that are still here from 09-10 years where I was very active. This is a wellspring of knowledge, and from a time where ATS wasn't ruled as much by bi-partisan debate?? When did this happen btw? left for about 5 years and came back for aircraft forum and was shocked at the bickering that goes on here now?

Alot of the reddit groups and chans are much younger and are still exploring the spider web that is the Global cabal. ATS has a leg up in this regard and could see Q looking over here at ATS for a lot of help in spreading this thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Some of the things we've been digging up make me think there's a massive cyber war being mapped out. At least, that's my suspicion.

That scares me.

Q did say this is for real ( THIS IS NOT A Game )
and his Mis-info Quote ?????????

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wow a who's who of U1 in the plane crash eh ...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: butcherguy
The only reason for Ginsburg to have a heart attack would be if someone thought she has cut a deal.

If she was approached with information showing her knowledge/complicity in illegal (possibly unconstitutional) activities, she could be given the option of retiring and cooperating... or facing charges.

When you think about it, there is something very disturbing when a SC justice says openly in an interview that if Donald Trump is elected, anything is up for grabs. What did she mean?

She needs to step down. She said many very partisan nasty things about Trump. She needs to step down. She cannot be neutral in any matter involving Trump or his policies. OUT she goes.

I think you're right. But she will be "retiring'. (wink, wink)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Another fear that I have, is that Q might be some way to get the conspiracy theorists to welcome a Martial Law scenario. To get us on board so to speak.

I have been alarmed by a lot of the comments I have been seeing in regards to people being excited and now looking forward to seeing a military force on the streets of America openly arresting people.

My whole conspiracy career, I have been taught to fear a Martial Law scenario, and my non- conspiratorial pure libertarian side of me also agrees with this. Could this all be some play to get us conspiracy minded individuals excited about a Martial- Law situation?? I do not like the idea of widespread military tribunals .

I just really hope that if this is all legit, then that this is for good. If this is legit, may it be short lasted and we turn right back to constitutional principles.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
a reply to: queenofswords

he did 3 time today

Thanks....When I checked earlier today, nothing was there.. I was just going off the qcodefag listings.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Can someone update me on the 8 chan issue?
Is it that people are taking our research from here and posting it there?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacksonsman1
Another fear that I have, is that Q might be some way to get the conspiracy theorists to welcome a Martial Law scenario. To get us on board so to speak.

I have been alarmed by a lot of the comments I have been seeing in regards to people being excited and now looking forward to seeing a military force on the streets of America openly arresting people.

My whole conspiracy career, I have been taught to fear a Martial Law scenario, and my non- conspiratorial pure libertarian side of me also agrees with this. Could this all be some play to get us conspiracy minded individuals excited about a Martial- Law situation?? I do not like the idea of widespread military tribunals .

I just really hope that if this is all legit, then that this is for good. If this is legit, may it be short lasted and we turn right back to constitutional principles.

I'VE NOTICED THOSE COMMENTS TOO!
& they scare the hell out of me.

Something else that scares & concerns me is the casual talk about "hoping so & so has a heart attack" or "taking someone out".

We should never celebrate Loss of Life, regardless of what the person may or may not have done.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacksonsman1

Agreed.

It seems like the OP is being conducted the way it is to avoid such a scenario as a top priority, however, maybe some preparation for a worst-case situation might be in the mix?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can someone update me on the 8 chan issue?
Is it that people are taking our research from here and posting it there?

Not for me. It is more of a pattern thing. Ill just say there is an intelligence to it....and its been happening for quite some time and seems to be getting refined.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Word is spreading, Q related info is starting to pop up everywhere.

Someone ran across this on Instagram, I just shared on Imgur.

imgur.com...

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331 >>

join