It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It’s not strange.

There are no coincidences.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Is Q referencing John Perry Barlow?

During the 1990s, Barlow worked his way into the center of big tech discussions, both through his writing and his activism. He convinced software entrepreneur Mitch Kapor to fund the EFF—a foundation devoted to preserving digital human rights that forged an admirable legacy over the next few decades. He became pals with Tim Leary. Barlow also found soulmates in the Clinton White House and the NSA. When one friend accused him of liking Air Force Two a little too much (yes, Al Gore was a Deadhead) Barlow professed to be hurt, and then admitted there was more than a little truth to that. Naturally, his epic manifesto of the digital age, “A Declaration of Independence for Cyberspace” was banged out on a keyboard during a World Economic Forum.

Over the past decade or so I saw Barlow only sporadically. Naturally, Barlow managed to remain in the center of the zeitgeist, becoming tight with Ed Snowden and Julian Assange, and getting plenty of facetime in the recent 900-hour (it seemed) documentary of the Dead

Source

edit on 2 11 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 11 2018 by CynConcepts because: Added another interesting quote from source.

Edit add: took me forever in searching back pages in this thread...but I found Q's #70 post that did indeed reference JP Barlow. This was issued before is recent death nearly a week ago.

originally posted by: erikthegreen Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/18 (Sat) 13:09:33 No.70 @Snowden. The clock is ticking. How's Russia? [Mr. Contractor] Freedom of the Press. John Perry Barlow. freedom.press... SecureDrop [Whistleblowers]? SecureDrop>Clowns In America. NOBODY IS SAFE. Q

edit on 2 11 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Connecting dots?

Chain Of Command:

"The decision by OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to stop encouraging physicians to write the painkiller's scripts is drawing positive reviews from opioid experts who caution that far more work must be done to crush the killer epidemic.

Purdue said it is slashing its sales staff and will halt, effective Monday, promoting the drug to health care professionals. The decision comes as the industry battles an avalanche of lawsuits across the nation related to an epidemic of opioid abuse."

Big Pharma Takes A Hit

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
She did not attend the SOTU. But....maybe she was texting!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

What politician do you think is BFF's with Mrs. Ginsburg?

Hillary Clinton.

I think Q may be implying rigged SCOTUS.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Snowden was always working for the CIA.

He was never an independent contractor.

He isn’t an independent journalist.

He’s an asset.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anons are definitely gleaning from ATS for 8Ch...Q may be as well. As far back as I can search I was the very first one to connect Ivanov to anything Uranium related a little over 4 hours ago and every other hit I get is from 2-3 hours ago. Almost all reference exactly what I said and some even have pics that I put up.....strange.

To the point of concerning. It's been bothering me as well. I can only think of two reasons it might be so.

Yeah...this isn't the first time this has happened and something just doesn't sit right.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
@ People Calling for Arrests:

A couple of arrests and public trials would not change the Cabal. Arrested bad actors can easily be exchanged by new ones. The Octopuses arms regrow.

The heads of the Cabal are invisible. They are the primary targets. They can only be taken down through gradual mass awareness and a change in peoples hearts. Once WE THE PEOPLE can no longer be manipulated, the evil entity will leave on its own.

The real battle fought is not one of violence and arrests, but of mass awareness. While arrests are taking place and will continue to take place, they are not the main prize.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Anons are definitely gleaning from ATS for 8Ch...Q may be as well. As far back as I can search I was the very first one to connect Ivanov to anything Uranium related a little over 4 hours ago and every other hit I get is from 2-3 hours ago. Almost all reference exactly what I said and some even have pics that I put up.....strange.

To the point of concerning. It's been bothering me as well. I can only think of two reasons it might be so.

Yeah...this isn't the first time this has happened and something just doesn't sit right.

What "doesn't sit right?"

We are all working towards the same end of the collective, are we not? So what's the difference if we glean insight from chan or they glean insight from us?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Guiding the narrative.

Think about the search engines and who controls them.

link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

That's how I read it and suggested a number of pages back.

link   
The only reason for Ginsburg to have a heart attack would be if someone thought she has cut a deal.

If she was approached with information showing her knowledge/complicity in illegal (possibly unconstitutional) activities, she could be given the option of retiring and cooperating... or facing charges.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

AH yes, now i see.

I have noticed more of that in my searches of late as well, when i didn't used to get any hits for ats, even when trying.

I thought maybe it was happening on my end because i've been on here and more active lately.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

It’s not strange.

There are no coincidences.

I'd say it's a pretty big coincidence and is very strange, especially with other research I've been doing and it's been going on for over a year now that these coincidences began...possibly more than 2 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yeah, I started noticing it a few days ago too. I decided to sit on the observation for a couple of reasons. I'm sure we're not the only ones who have noticed and probably kept it to ourselves.

I'm glad you brought it up...but it's going to a difficult discussion. Sigh.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

We are all working towards the same end of the collective, are we not? So what's the difference if we glean insight from chan or they glean insight from us?

Too much to post really. Just some odd happenings related to posts here and checking the speed at which they are scooped.

I almost solely post here and Twitter specifically to check these things and have had contact with at least 2 people I believe are connected to Q directly.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Not the Chans. Q itself.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Not the Chans. Q itself.

Exactly

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The only reason for Ginsburg to have a heart attack would be if someone thought she has cut a deal.

If she was approached with information showing her knowledge/complicity in illegal (possibly unconstitutional) activities, she could be given the option of retiring and cooperating... or facing charges.

When you think about it, there is something very disturbing when a SC justice says openly in an interview that if Donald Trump is elected, anything is up for grabs. What did she mean?

She needs to step down. She said many very partisan nasty things about Trump. She needs to step down. She cannot be neutral in any matter involving Trump or his policies. OUT she goes.
edit on 11-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So the question is are we being had or are we necessary to the process ... whatever it is?

new topics

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331 >>

join