It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Now compare to down plane list from match
no time here looking into something else thank

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

"Future news will highlight.
Note "The Hunt For" was dropped.
Details matter.
Q"

I am assuming "the hunt for" is in reference to earlier posts with Red_October
edit on 11-2-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Q_720

Q_721

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Not a lot of pics but this eta new vid

edit on 11-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium Good thinking not turning up any matches though

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Crazy thought. is Q implying here that whitehats created red october to bring down the cabal? out there i know but this whole process is so thought i would throw it out there.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
New Q from GA board:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Carry on...this is probably important work we are all doing as a collective, but I think it is more than that.

Please put into context the following:

Amazon Web Services who contracted to provide cloud services for our intelligence agencies recently bought Sqrrl. Here is the link to that discussion with my last post about this purchase.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amazon Web Services as you know is a Jeff Bezos Amazon company. Bezos also owns The Washington Post.

Who is Sqrrl:

Sqrrl Data, Inc. is an American company founded in 2012 that markets software for big data analytics and cyber security. The company has roots in the United States Intelligence Community and National Security Agency.[1] Sqrrl was involved in the creation of, and actively contributes to Apache Accumulo and other related Apache projects.[2] Sqrrl’s primary product is its threat hunting platform, designed for active detection of advanced persistent threats.

Threat Hunting Platform[edit]

An example of Sqrrl's visual behavior graph, displaying user and entity activity on a network.
Sqrrl’s main product is a visual cyber threat hunting platform which combines technology such as link analysis and user behavior analytics.[7] User, entity, asset, and event data are combined into a behavior graph which users navigate to respond to security incidents as well as search for undetected threats.[8] Sqrrl integrates into Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, such as IBM's QRadar.[9] The platform also integrates machine learning and risk-scoring.

Sqrrl was mentioned in cyber security industry marketing,[13] such as SC Mag’s Top Innovator award in 2015 and 2016[14][15] and a 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Award in a new "Threat Hunting" category.
en.wikipedia.org...

Still following? (IAMTAT, J&C, Vasa, others....)

What is Threat Hunting?
www.threathunting.net...

.....and from Recorded Future: www.recordedfuture.com...

Recorded Future’s unique technology automatically serves up relevant insights in real time and at unparalleled scale. Our flexible software lets you put any type of threat intelligence where you need it — centralizing sources of threat data, enabling collaboration on analysis, and integrating with your security infrastructure.

HAPPY HUNTING....

edit on 11-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

oh lordy that is some serious dot connecting. well played!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Q_722

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Q_723

link   
Q has now confirmed the target as Passenger #32 - Vyacheslav Ivanov

qcodefag.github.io...

link   
Something isn't right with the passenger list. Saratov Airlines provided a list of the passengers. The first name on that list is Ulrich Klaeui. That name is not on the English list. Meaning one name from the Saratov provided list, and one name from the English translated list is different? Because both lists show 71 passengers and crew.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Takedowns in Asia.
Hits on Russian soil.
The repeated mention of Red October.

We're a small mistake away from the eve of nuclear war.

Let's hope other countries are friendly to the cause and not in collusion with #deep state.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Still going strong patriots, it's been a pleasure lurking and digging.

Your a credit to the world.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Q has now confirmed the target as Passenger #32 - Vyacheslav Ivanov

qcodefag.github.io...

Well that was quick....was he reading ATS? That's the guy I pointed out a few pages back. CFO Rusatom

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Passenger #32 - Ivanov, Vyacheslav

Don't know if same guy but connected to ROSATOM.

Link to Direct PDF

From a few pages back....

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

DOTS CONNECTED!

Remember "CORONA_OFFLINE" from Q last night?
"APACHE" is here too.

Facebook’s Project Prism, Corona Could Ease Data Crunch

Facebook has another project, known as Corona, which makes its Apache Hadoop clusters less crash-prone while increasing the number of tasks that can be run on the infrastructure.

Facebook has been a high-profile user of Hadoop, an open-source framework for reliably running distributed applications on large hardware clusters.

insights.dice.com...
edit on 11-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
Something isn't right with the passenger list. Saratov Airlines provided a list of the passengers. The first name on that list is Ulrich Klaeui. That name is not on the English list. Meaning one name from the Saratov provided list, and one name from the English translated list is different? Because both lists show 71 passengers and crew.

I'm going to write down all the English names and cross them off. This will take some time because I don't have a printer, but I'll see which name is taking the place of Ulrich Klaeui on the English list.

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join