It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's blank for me too.

I noticed this line: "Mess with the best, die like the rest." I first remember hearing this in 1991, during the run-up to the Gulf War. The assumption was that Saddam Hussein would be quickly killed by US forces. Of course it didn't work out that way.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Could someone please post the URL for the Q map on 8 Chan for me? Thanks. I could be that I was accessing it from a bookmark..

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
qanonmap.github.io...

This is coming up as a blank page for me now.. anyone else?

El Blank-o
😱

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ok, so I'm not the only one. Thought it might have been a technical glitch on my end, rebooted, same thing.

link   

a reply to: WhatTheory

Yep, blank for me. Strange. Must be having an impact I guess. Silly to block it though, as it comes from every direction with 1000's working on interpreting and disseminating it.

It's interesting that way the enemy always tips their hand. They can't help themselves.

Try:
qcodefag.github.io...

That is what I have been using. It's a little different than the one you listed.

link   

Thank you! I'm back up. Working on that url.

edit on 10-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
SOMETHING TO WATCH:

The Senate Intelligence Committee will question the heads of the FBI - CIA - NSA - DIA on Tuesday 2.13.2018 in open session @ 9:30am.

I started an ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As Q said yesterday.. in message #697:

Feb 9 2018 20:17:44 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f81874 320057
[Next week]
[Next week]
[Next week]
Suicide weekend?
Q

edit on 2/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Thank you! I'm back up. Working on that url.

Great.
I'm not sure which would be the better link though or why the two different links go to the same page.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm going to have to isolate and ponder some things. May send you a pm later.

Okay.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So I'd like to ask any lurking congress-person who might want to offer opinion...maybe write a bill...I don't need to know your name. We're all friends here when we communicate on the level?
I'm expecting members of congress is keeping up with this Q stuff like they ought to be if they expect to represent the people who might vote for them next cycle? Have you seen all the CIA operations intending harm upon unsuspecting innocent individuals? Have you seen what's been documented here? Are you part of the problem?

If you took an oath you became indebted to me as a citizen. I represent your purse strings you were placed to honor and keep secure.

I implore you to represent me and my loved-ones in a fair and just manner.

Gimme your best retort.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Who knows. Strange.

I reaction/response, I'll post this

Will craft it into a tweet and send it out into the verse for 100's and 1000's of impressions.

For every action there's a reaction, and I learned some time ago, as I'm sure Q and Trump have, that it's important to come back over the top 10X or 100X greater, for every single thing they try to do to minimize the fallout or to intimidate.

I've seen a lot of evidence too that the circle is joined between Q and this global Patriot movement, or in other words that we're in 2 way comms with Q and Trump, from Q's posts, to here, to CBTS_Stream on Reddit, to the Q research anon board, to Twitter and increasingly, Facebook as well.

It's like the butterfly effect for real, in action.

We can even make suggestions and recommendations, and be HEARD, and then from time to time we even get direct feedback.

It's a very interesting phenomenon.

Before, and for years I felt like I was a lone or small voice in the wilderness shouting in the wind truth to power (which was actually a demonic power out of alignment with a true and authentic model of civilized leadership), where at most I was laughed at, and hacked, by blackhatted atheist (or worse) losers and geeks (they cannot have believed in God to have done what they've done). And they were taught a lesson and learned a thing or two about the deeper nature of this battle.

That's all changed now. The tables have turned.

Now WE, THE PEOPLE are in control of the emerging narrative.

We, the little man, with God's help, always get the last laugh.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 10-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
We have lot more than you think this one back-up the last one I posted
And as soon as we get talking about it , why do we have so many wad glowing fag try to get us to leave this alone? The answer is easy

We have not gone back through the breads and dug out all the important crumbs that were dropped anonymously. Markers on POTUS tweets are 0, 1, 5, 10 and 15.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck hunting

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thank-you for bringing that 11.14.2017 Q post back to our attention. I understand and APPRECIATE it more now. In fact, I looked up MOLOCH this time. en.wikipedia.org... President Trump's HEART priorities are now better understood.

edit on 2/10/2018 by carewemust because: spelling correction

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're welcome.

Not a good time to be a theistic occult satanist or sympathizer.

When the fear factor is reversed, the world becomes a better place for one and all.

Chain that beast in chains of evidence and toss it headlong screeching into the abyss!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Wait...were the clown sightings going on before he got elected? When they still thought she would win?

These people love to mock and spoof and mirror. Clowns luring kids into the woods, in full view of other people in some cases. Calling the CIA clowns is clearly mocking.

Maybe they decided to mock everyone by recruiting clowns all over the US to go make a huge spectacle of messing with children just to flaunt their power.

All those clown sightings and people were truly afraid, you know. All over the place. Hiding in plain sight. Popping out of the woods because they'd been watching the kids, hidden. Making people feel like no one was safe.

Literally, there were a whole bunch of clowns. In America.

For no apparent reason.

The synchronicity is enough to give me the shivers. Mirrors. Clowns. Kids. Oh my!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q said "think big, bigger, biggest".

Things might have been getting hot around the Black Forest.

Why not throw open the borders of Germany and EU and let in hundreds of thousands of undocumented and untraceable youths and children.

Evil genius!

Now who is the "P" that controls Soros? Pope, Prince Phillip??

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Seems Q's voice changed.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I like him too. He's very intelligent and dedicated to the work. He can be long winded and exhaustive in his writing, but he's thorough. Which matters.

Poor Dashen. Maybe someone should check on him. Send a pizza or something.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Where is this VIDEO located that the author refers to? I could use a visual/audio tutorial right now, because the "Map" concept that's repeatedly referenced, still does not make sense to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
dbl removed
edit on 2/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join