It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Yeah, whereby one such front is the brain training game "Lumosity" since they might as well make some dough and do a little deep conditioning in a certain direction at the same time to impact and shape, to a degree, the neural pathways of unwitting participants..

edit on 9-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Q gets the LAST laugh.

David Rothschild‏Verified account
@DavMicRot
Hahahahahahahaha. No one is going to remember this speech in the morning.

twitter.com...

Rothschild 8 Ha
Q 9 Ha

You nailed it. Good work.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Q gets the LAST laugh.

David Rothschild‏Verified account
@DavMicRot
Hahahahahahahaha.No one is going to remember this speech in the morning.

twitter.com...

Rothschild 8 Ha
Q 9 Ha

That's good! Brilliant! "Last Laugh" Good catch! I think it's relevant even bang on!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Interesting that his Twit handle is @DavMicRot.

Mic and Rot?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Q 699:

It has a picture attached of a plane on an airport runway.

_yes
CONF
Bravo-TK_964389&66
Q

edit on 2/9/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Mr. McRot. Go check his twitter replies.. ; )

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Isn't ha an abbreviation for hectare?

Look at the 9 hectares around that address. Are the 4 children daycare centres mentioned by skyfloating within the 9 hectares?

edit on 9-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If Q is observing this thread, I'd like him to use the word DECISIVE in any context.. (worth a try)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Softlayer technologies hosted clintonemail.com.

andstillipersist.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Okay. For what it's worth:

Dubya is in Abu Dhabi.

It's 8:00 a.m. and foggy there.

Then again, it was foggy at Dulles earlier.
edit on 9-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

To be clear, I put more faith in your number... just pointing out the difference.

link   
Here is the picture on Q post 699:

_yes
CONF
Bravo-TK_964389&66
Q

link   

Softlayer technologies hosted clintonemail.com.

andstillipersist.com...

You're good! And fast! Wow.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Isn't ha an abbreviation for hectare?

Look at the 9 hectares around that address. Are the 4 children daycare centres mentioned by skyfloating within the 9 hectares?

I think IAMTAT really nailed what the haha referred to (unless it has double, triple, quadruple meaning
)
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Is David Rothschild saying "you're not getting me" with his 8 instead of 9 has?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Ankhmorpork - I must say that Q must have a lot of trust in us to get us working on a Friday night, rather than messaging Friday afternoon!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The idea is that Q got the LAST laugh.

Mr. McRot recently made a very interesting and unusual post about the use of the US military on the homeland while referencing their sacrifice for "us".

Let me go get it.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Is David Rothschild saying "you're not getting me" with his 8 instead of 9 has?

Wish I knew. The rotting Mic did his HAHA saying nobody will remember SOTU Speech the day after, right before the Amtrak crash. Q-Team somehow got back at him and they have the last laugh.

Mic Rots tweets have become increasingly more focused on Trump, Trump, Trump. POTUS lives rent free inside his head. This indicates that Team Trump is winning.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Just coming to try and catch up on the thread and wanted to say that I know exactly where you're coming from. It was the realization that the medicines I was handing out daily were actually not helping the majority of the people taking them.

In 1985 I had a BigPharma rep tell me that in 25 years every adult in the US would be buying an average of seven prescriptions a month. They actually used those predictions to recruit people to the field---the great need there was going to be for pill salespersons---great job security. It was already a given that a wide variety of drugs created a need for another wide variety of drugs to combat the negative side effects of the first drug, making it practically impossible for a person to take only one prescription drug.

I left the medical industrial complex the next year. The Reagan tax cut had enabled me to pay off the last of my ex's debts and actually save a bit of money to go back to school. I've never looked back. My health has been better, my outlook on life has been better. When I left that nice salary behind most of my family thought I'd lost my mind. To the ones who actually uttered those words I said, "No, I've haven't yet lost my mind but had I continued to do things against my knowledge of good and evil, I would have lost my soul as well as my mind."

Just a few years prior to the BigPharma rep's pitch, I had a long conversation with an 80 year-old doctor was healthy as a horse, body, mind and spirit. He explained to me how Medicare would ultimately destroy health care for everybody except the very wealthy. How the hooking up of the insurance, pharmaceutical and government industries was a surefire recipe for disaster. He also explained to me that his good health was due to good genes, the right food and avoidance of drugs that held a "you'll have to take this for the rest of your life" connotation. Both his education and common sense told him to seek the cause of problem and the remedy would present itself. But with Medicare came compartmentalization of medicine. If it can't be coded it doesn't exist. If it can be coded, money can be made.

Like you, I think people will deny, deny, deny. I know what it's like to live in that state of denial....that was me from 1979 to 1984. Stepping out of that state has made me happier and healthier in mind, body and spirit.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Mr. McRot......Lol

I like it.

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join