It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Regarding the Shanghai bust: Some people have suggested that the images Q posted might be years old, but a Redditor has done research which disproves this. You can see the research here.

Basically, the median in the center of the road is a recent development. It was put in around a year ago. Older pictures do not show this median. That establishes a hard upper limit for how old Q's pictures could possibly be.

Redditors never cease to amaze me with their ability to dig deep on mundane points that no one else bothers to research.

Nice find.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Thank you! Will add according.

Also thanks to IAMTAT for his link to The Last Refuge Twitter.

I am trying to keep my posts here to a minimum as this thread
is filling fast.

Can someone point me to any additional threads there might
be on Trump's executive Order and the sealed indictments?

I can not seem to find one.....Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I thought there was one EO or something similar that hasn't been released to the public. We talked about it. They jump from like 5 to 7 without mentioning what 6 was. It's from the may to July 2017 timeframe if my memory is correct

My numbers might be off but you get the idea. There is some sort of executive type order that is not "in the record" yet.
edit on 9-2-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Again, no fingers were pointed at anyone. I made a general statement, anything else was simply assumption. If I was referring to a specific instance or individual, I'd have said so.

It is not necessary to argue the point, or make baseless assumptions about my character or intent and singling me out in order to do so. Negative forces want us to argue and mistrust one another. And it is working, apparently. All over this site and others today...and even out in the world.

There is a distinct vibe. And that is all I was referring to.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here's an interesting twitter post:

twitter.com...

It's a court document on Obama from 2008 Notice the defendant: Barry Sotoero.

AND....Notice the law firm representing him: Perkins Coi, the same firm in the GPS Fusion scandal!

Also interesting to note: It also lists Joe Biden Jr. as co-defendant.
edit on 9-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Millions

How many people have died slow, painful deaths of cancer or other diseases that are perfectly curable in this country in any of our lifetimes?
:

That's a really big claim, [...] What makes you believe that? I just worry that with claims like this, some people who are on the fence with the whole Q thing will just find it hard to swallow and check out of the thread.

I can not speak for Tatzen but that is what I realized during swine flu scare. Right here on ATS. One of the best collaborative research on the Net. We did know before Q but we (me) were not sure if we are not delusional paranoics. Well we are not. Or are we? There is more sense in this thread then in one year of MSM virtual reality.

link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I got a guy in Shanghai, maybe he'd be willing to swing by the area and take a few snapshots.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
There is some sort of executive type order that is not "in the record" yet.

Hmmm.

Thanks, I will see what I can find based from that.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Duly noted, move on to more important things.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: pavil
There is some sort of executive type order that is not "in the record" yet.

Hmmm.

Thanks, I will see what I can find based from that.

It's in the first thread......good luck finding it.

This might help

link
edit on 9-2-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Regarding the Shanghai bust: Some people have suggested that the images Q posted might be years old, but a Redditor has done research which disproves this. You can see the research here.

Basically, the median in the center of the road is a recent development. It was put in around a year ago. Older pictures do not show this median. That establishes a hard upper limit for how old Q's pictures could possibly be.

Brilliant, thanks for posting this!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The lot undergoing construction in the background would probably be a good marker. Presumably, were it old, there'd be an advance on the development there of some sort.

There used to be a building there. It was torn down a few years ago, and was a parking lot for a while, and now another building is being built there.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Greenanon
I have a hard time covering the Q doubters.

I just don’t really understand what is missing.

Authenticity? Pol provided that and continues to do so.

Access? Q is most certainly a Trump insider.

Evidence of the crimes committed? We are sharing everything we can without risking spending what should be one of the greatest periods in American history out of handcuffs.

You are all worried about who q is.

I’m trying to figure out who’s accessing your phones.

More complicated then logic. You can see the situations arise at rather predictable moments. They serve to derail the energy used to support the process. Hence no feeding them, fuel the process. Folks feel prickly today, reality is shifting, so both sides very testy. Big weekend.

That's so weird. I'm very rarely cranky but this morning I was "prickly" (as you say) and I have felt completely "off" all day so far.

I don't post much, mostly because I keep going back to the first thread and re-reading everything. I can't seem to keep up with it all. But I love the energy here and just want a small slice of it.

edit on 9-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

That's supposedly his real name, right? I have seen numerous references to that name, here and other places. I don't know a whole lot about Obama...never paid him much attention before all of this.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

That's supposedly his real name, right? I have seen numerous references to that name, here and other places. I don't know a whole lot about Obama...never paid him much attention before all of this.

That's his name. It's a mess digging into that rabbit hole. I'd stay away for now.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: RadioRobert

I got a guy in Shanghai, maybe he'd be willing to swing by the area and take a few snapshots.

Can you also ask him if the local media were reporting anything? Because if they did that would totally blow everybody's mind, I think!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Oxfam Caligula Orgies

Man....Haitians can't get a break, can they?

They were probably better off when there were Pirates in the Caribbean rather than aid Groups.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Skyfloating

You know...that is exceedingly creepy to me. Over the last several days, my phone has been acting bizarre. Like...it might need an old priest and a young priest kind of bizarre. And one of the many tricks it does is pop up Google randomly...on the listening setting. It makes a distinct noise. And I have never. NEVER. Used that function. Ever. The first time it happened, it scared the crap out of me because it was really loud.

It's happened repeatedly while I'm on this thread. I don't think I've ever really experienced paranoia before.

Dude...the struggle is real.

I’m glad I am not the only one who has phone that is acting very bizarre lately! Earlier this week, I was talking to my Mom, all of a sudden I got a really loud static noise & then heard distant voices coming through it.

The first voice, I thought was mine echoing back at me “are you there?”, but then a different voice was heard. Here is basically the whole distant, echo-y conversation I heard over my phone:

Voice 1 – “are you there?”
Voice 2 – “dropped”
Voice 1 – “did you get this?”
Voice 2 – “transmission dropped”
Overlapped speaking I could not make out…….
Voice 1 – “are you there?”
Voice 1 – “did you get this?”
Voice 2 – “transmitting, transmission dropped. IP conflict”
Voice 1 – “dropping”

And then my phone completely shut down! I was hours before I could get a signal again. And since then, it has a lot of static & clicking noises constantly while I try to talk on it.

I use my phone for voice calls/texting only. I do not have a data plan, I do not connect my phone to wifi, I have location & every conceivable thing turned off on it that I can turn off.

A quick check of my phone after all of this happened and none of my settings seemed to be changed. So WTH? I don’t know what it was, other than some serious high strangeness.

my phone will totally drop connection sometimes when i try to access ATS, QResearch board, or certain YouTube videos. but only those. when i close out those sites and completely clear them, the connection comes back. i've been getting alot of "Page not found"s when i try to access the boards. it bothers me.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

This is about as big as it'll ever get in our lifetimes. And some unexpected and uncomfortable connections are being made. But the truth is being revealed here, and sometimes the truth isn't within each individual's comfort zone.

There are other discussions out there that do not involve anything but the Q drops. And I'm sure they're awesome too. But this thread has attracted people with a very wide scope of knowledge...because this unfolding situation is going to be so big and far reaching that such knowledge will become necessary (it already has been) to piece it all together. Q has stated that the corruption is worse than we can readily imagine...and that is proving to be true.

All of this is connected. Everything we've discussed here. Including the swine flu you mention! And this will all come out, in no small part simply because we are exploring those uncomfortable connections and bringing things to light.

We may not get everything right, but the collaboration is what is most important. Like you say, there is a lot of sense here if one cares to navigate the waters.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the advice. I've visited a couple of threads about the whole birth certificate thing and I don't stick around long. It's interesting, but holy crap, what a convoluted can of worms.

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join