It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions

How many people have died slow, painful deaths of cancer or other diseases that are perfectly curable in this country in any of our lifetimes? In this country alone the number is staggering. And to think that every death was a murder. Deliberate.

That is nothing less than systematic genocide. Crimes against humanity. When people intellectually know this, there will be shock. Denial.
:

That's a really big claim, Tiger. What makes you believe that? I just worry that with claims like this, some people who are on the fence with the whole Q thing will just find it hard to swallow and check out of the thread. Sorry - no offence - just kind of thinking aloud here....

It's been said here that this process is multilayered. Being here is not really about being able to tell others, any more then a professional physics person can tell their family every aspect of physics to them over a meal. In fact, nearly all of what is revealed through our threads has been available in one form or another for a long time, even here on ATS.

The key takeaway to understand about this process, the Q process and our involvement, is that we are uncovering in real time, without regard to access or level of awareness or even level of interest. A good example is the All Roads Lead to Rome thread here at ATS, an epic thread done by people who are interested in that topic, the average person could not contribute much. The Q energy is anyone who has interest, no matter the level and it is being used to support the rooting out of these systems of control - in real time!

What is being revealed is less about the details and more about the light shined on the entire process, layer and layer and layer. Through the process, many here, and in other forums, have found out much about themselves, the reality we live in and of course the dark side of earth. Pick a layer you find interesting and participate in that.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I just want to remind everyone again about feeding. The energy is strange this morning, and derailing ploys will vacillate in a good cop/bad cop sort of manner. It is already happening.

These people do not need help with summaries...they can read just like the rest of us. They do not want to be convinced...they only want to derail our focus.

Know what they look and sound like. They'll suck you into a discussion just to monopolize your attention and focus. Don't take the bait.

Anyone trying to convince you not to speak about certain things is trying to derail the discussion. We're getting very close to a truth they don't want and they're out in force.

Stay strong, Patriots. Be vigilant. No coincidences.

Keep your admonitions short, it's a lot for the archives and slows things down as much as the provocateurs.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Yup. Plenty of phone trouble.
Don't want to take up too much space but I'm still following. Phone trouble and bad vibes. Even disturbing dreams!

Carry on folks.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I just want to remind everyone again about feeding. The energy is strange this morning, and derailing ploys will vacillate in a good cop/bad cop sort of manner. It is already happening.

These people do not need help with summaries...they can read just like the rest of us. They do not want to be convinced...they only want to derail our focus.

Know what they look and sound like. They'll suck you into a discussion just to monopolize your attention and focus. Don't take the bait.

Anyone trying to convince you not to speak about certain things is trying to derail the discussion. We're getting very close to a truth they don't want and they're out in force.

Stay strong, Patriots. Be vigilant. No coincidences.

Keep your admonitions short, it's a lot for the archives and slows things down as much as the provocateurs.

Roger that.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Millions

I feel you, Millions, there's been somewhat a lack of devil's advocacy (no pun intended) in this discussion and I share your concerns. I cope with it by the realization that I can't knowingly say those things aren't true either. The proverbial pills offered here are of varying degrees of hue with each able to choose ones own prescription.

All I can say for sure is every time in my life so far I thought "well it just can't get any weirder than THIS" about something, something else comes along and blows the first one out of the water so I think it's fair to say 'anything's possible' and just keep on truckin' with an open mind.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

This isn't the first time I've done this in this world, but this time there are enough of us to win it.

Goose bumps fist bump!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Check my history on the site, Tiger - I'm not here to derail. I just think that this is a genuinely complex subject now. And one of the main goals is to start convincing not just us guys on ATS, but the general public. To do that, we need some kind of way to make it more accessible (fair enough if you don't think a summary is the right approach). Your average guy on the street isn't going to wade through 1000 pages on ATS. I'm just thinking about how we can reach those people, that's all.

I'm in Scotland. My dad sent me a link on skype earlier from Russia Today about this stuff. When someone like my dad, an old fashioned type - starts mentioning this stuff, then you know we're making progress. That's what made me think about how to appeal to other demographics, outside the traditional ATS fan.

Sorry you misunderstood (although its understandable with the other derailing going on in the thread). Anyway, I'll say no more (for fear of distracting from the topic).

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Right back at ya😉

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I have a feeling today should be full of surprises.

Aha! Well here is one for certain!

Another FBI official departs amidst his name found in
the Strzok Texts

This time it is "Mike" as in Michael Kortan.

I love how he's aware that he's withheld info from Congress, and they're going to be pissed over it.

Yo, Pete: If you'd ever held a job in the "real world", you'd know that pissing off your supervisors is never is a good idea.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

the Strzok Texts

"Jim”, James Baker (FBI Chief Legal Counsel) was removed in January.
“Mike” Michael Kortan (FBI Asst. Director Public Affairs) quits last 24 hours
“Dave” David Laufman (DOJ – National Security Division, Deputy Asst. Attorney General in charge of counterintelligence)
suddenly steps down

I took the time to create a thread and tried to
add a full reference this time with the relevant
threads.

This is undeniable at this point, the ship is going
down, people are fleeing and cutting deals.

Yet Another FBI Official Departs While Under Investigation In Text Message Scandal

I tried to find all relevant threads, if I forgot any major
ones please message me or add them to the thread.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Here's another piece of the puzzle.

Obama Cinton emails

link to article

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

the Strzok Texts

I love how he's aware that he's withheld info from Congress, and they're going to be pissed over it.

Yo, Pete: If you'd ever held a job in the "real world", you'd know that pissing off your supervisors is never is a good idea.

Amazing. I think the reason he still has a "job" is obvious he appears to be some bizarre central hub of, hubris, connections and abject stupidity. All helpful in the take down. I'm guessing he's been doing a lot of crying, pleading and blaming over the last few weeks.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

the Strzok Texts

So what are the "Very inflamatory things" in the 302's (note plural) that the FBI didn't feel was worth sharing with Congress?

Guess those will be the next documents demanded by Congress.

edit on 9-2-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

That is exactly what I keep saying. I know they didn't use last names in the texts but when there's a list of first names, and people answering to those names then start dropping like flies...what more do people need??

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I actually wasn't referring to you, nor only to this thread. But it's interesting that you used up so much space trying to defend your position as if you felt guilty of something. Calling attention and focus to yourself, when there was none in the first place.

No need for that.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I actually wasn't referring to you, nor only to this thread. But it's interesting that you used up so much space trying to defend your position as if you felt guilty of something. Calling attention and focus to yourself, when there was none in the first place.

No need for that.

To be honest, Tiger, you were doing the finger pointing.

Not every who expresses concerns is the Shhhhh (name we must not speak) some make them out to be.

Enough of the name-calling, back to the basics.

These are fast moving times in regards to all of this. I'm sure we are missing things by getting sidetracked.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have a hard time covering the Q doubters.

I just don’t really understand what is missing.

Authenticity? Pol provided that and continues to do so.

Access? Q is most certainly a Trump insider.

Evidence of the crimes committed? We are sharing everything we can without risking spending what should be one of the greatest periods in American history out of handcuffs.

You are all worried about who q is.

I’m trying to figure out who’s accessing your phones.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So, for sure a few set-backs in the last few days with the DOW going down and this whole Porter mess. For now I'm just going to let those things "bake" and see how they play out. We knew the momentum would be "interrupted" and our resolve would be tested.

As for NK, I couldn't find anything more then what others of you already have found. The most interesting thing I saw was a film made by a British ( I think ) tourist , who was a former journalist. It really was a strange place, big, beautiful cities that were virtually empty ? It really did seem like a sort of "facade" for "something" ?

The MSM seems to be very focused on N & S Korea marching as one team and I honestly have mixed feelings about that. The Olympics was a BIG Deal in our household growing up, very fond memories of watching it as a family and extended family, lol, my Irish side makes a party out of everything !
In 1984 when the Summer Olympics came to LA , our Mom got tickets to 3 events for the us, The opening ceremony, girl's volleyball ( that one was for me ) and track and field ( lol, we saw Mary Decker take her big fall )... I Loved it, it was all soo beautiful and dare I say "magical". We always learned that the Olympics was a time when all the Countries would put aside their differences and called a Truce in the name of sportsmanship and that we could celebrate our own Nationalism, while also learning more about and appreciating different cultures.

It's really interesting to look back on these old pics and look at them through my adult, Q glasses....sending prayers and good vibes to SK today for a safe and peaceful Olympic games.

edit on 9-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Regarding the Shanghai bust: Some people have suggested that the images Q posted might be years old, but a Redditor has done research which disproves this. You can see the research here.

Basically, the median in the center of the road is a recent development. It was put in around a year ago. Older pictures do not show this median. That establishes a hard upper limit for how old Q's pictures could possibly be.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
I have a hard time covering the Q doubters.

I just don’t really understand what is missing.

Authenticity? Pol provided that and continues to do so.

Access? Q is most certainly a Trump insider.

Evidence of the crimes committed? We are sharing everything we can without risking spending what should be one of the greatest periods in American history out of handcuffs.

You are all worried about who q is.

I’m trying to figure out who’s accessing your phones.

More complicated then logic. You can see the situations arise at rather predictable moments. They serve to derail the energy used to support the process. Hence no feeding them, fuel the process. Folks feel prickly today, reality is shifting, so both sides very testy. Big weekend.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The lot undergoing construction in the background would probably be a good marker. Presumably, were it old, there'd be an advance on the development there of some sort.

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join