It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: ParkerCramer

5000 sealed indictments November 2017

9000 sealed indictments January 2018

14000 sealed indictments February 2018

Numbers don’t lie.

December?

For those poor at math, that's 28,000 in three months. If you have no idea if you are included/named or not in one or more, life must really suck. I assume within each file are connections, which of course is what this thread is all about. The resources it takes to accomplish something of this magnitude is shocking - overtime plus.

Notice the increase in numbers? So we can assume the net case is increasing exponentially. This is clearly a 100 ring circus and some minds can't work around that.

Interesting vibe this AM, disturbance in the force, stay unified.

GA, rule applies to you as well

I think those numbers are a running total, not per-month figures. The 14,000 figure include all indictments from previous months that are still sealed.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Specifically the weaponization of Science is what needs to be exposed. Medical science and food science is the most insidious. However their are light beings that are here that are doing work to counter the efforts of the dark ones. As they say it only takes a candle to light a dark room. 

For those who wish to remain in bondage that is their choice, for the rest of us, knowledge is being unleashed and spread as quick as the speed of light that it is coming from. Our allies are here, waiting for each of us to tune into. Our power is far greater than we have understood. Each of us has the opportunity to step into our role of teacher, healer, warrior, etc on down the line. 

Self-mastery is the name of the game. Part of that mastery is understanding what thoughts are ours to claim, in my humble opinion, our true thoughts are always born of unconditional love, everything else is a lie. 

Deception is a teacher and the evil that has poisoned the minds of man is only allowed to exist because we have chosen to entertain it. We have the power to heal all of our dis-ease.

It is exciting to be a part of the awakening, from one light warrior to another may you be blessed with courage, strength and wisdom. May you be protected and guarded by your allies and angels! 

You are so right, about everything. Funny, isn't it...how we recognize each other? We're like beacons in the night to one another. It is the most amazing thing to me about this. We know each other already.

In all my lives, I have been a healer. And to know what these people have done, deliberately causing the suffering of other living beings and withholding treatment, offends me literally at the soul level. All the healing we need is right here on the planet.

Everything we could ever need or want is right here for our use. In abundance. Yet they demonize our plant medicines and deceive us into thinking there is scarcity on this planet...when they know the precise opposite to be true.

I will not stop fighting against their lies. This isn't the first time I've done this in this world, but this time there are enough of us to win it. So many souls are here to assist. We are winning. The Light will overcome the Dark.

I am so very excited, too...having the incredible good fortune to be back here with all of you amazing souls, doing the good work. Fighting the good fight. I don't think many people truly understand how blessed we are to be a part of what is taking place.

Blessed Be, my dear friend. It is a great time to be alive. Light be with you and may you always walk with peace and calm in your soul. This is such a beautiful thing. Watching the darkness break open and the Light shine through.

Adonai.💙

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

Every challenge is an opportunity for success.

Certainly a valid point...but always good to, first, consider the motivation behind that challenge.

Some are genuine and sincere.
Others,...not so much.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I have a feeling today should be full of surprises.

Aha! Well here is one for certain!

Another FBI official departs amidst his name found in
the Strzok Texts

This time it is "Mike" as in Michael Kortan.

"Jim”, James Baker (FBI Chief Legal Counsel) was removed in January.
“Mike” Michael Kortan (FBI Asst. Director Public Affairs) quits last 24 hours
“Dave” David Laufman (DOJ – National Security Division, Deputy Asst. Attorney General in charge of counterintelligence)
suddenly steps down

I took the time to create a thread and tried to
add a full reference this time with the relevant
threads.

This is undeniable at this point, the ship is going
down, people are fleeing and cutting deals.

Yet Another FBI Official Departs While Under Investigation In Text Message Scandal

I tried to find all relevant threads, if I forgot any major
ones please message me or add them to the thread.

Keep up the great work everyone!

edit on 9-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Well that's super creepy because I, too, have had the static and distant voice thing. In fact, it happened last night while I was on the phone with a friend. Very strange.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You don't have to read a single Strozk text or "the memo" to look at all the high-profile people who touched MYE and FusionGPS/dossier that are all being fired, resigning, and being shuffled into the background scenery (Ohr, Page, Strozk) and demoted. You can't honestly watch how all this has unfolded and think there was no wrongdoing in those processes.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The image of cockroaches scattering when the 'light' comes on comes to mind. That might make a good meme!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I have a feeling today should be full of surprises.

Aha! Well here is one for certain!

Another FBI official departs amidst his name found in
the Strzok Texts

This time it is "Mike" as in Michael Kortan.

"Jim”, James Baker (FBI Chief Legal Counsel) was removed in January.
“Mike” Michael Kortan (FBI Asst. Director Public Affairs) quits last 24 hours
“Dave” David Laufman (DOJ – National Security Division, Deputy Asst. Attorney General in charge of counterintelligence)
suddenly steps down

I took the time to create a thread and tried to
add a full reference this time with the relevant
threads.

This is undeniable at this point, the ship is going
down, people are fleeing and cutting deals.

Yet Another FBI Official Departs While Under Investigation In Text Message Scandal

I tried to find all relevant threads, if I forgot any major
ones please message me or add them to the thread.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Useful.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There is a very odd vibe this morning. I'm glad it's not just me...and all the feeder activity. My goodness.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Any person that my dogs react badly to, I take it seriously. The last guy my dog tried to go over or through the fence to rip apart ended up robbing the elderly three houses down. So you were right to make them leave.

If I stopped and asked someone if they wanted to to buy something and got that kind of rebuff, there would at least be a pause in the flow of my whole feng shui because I would be taken aback by such a reaction. Know what I mean?

I find it odd that she simply hopped in and left, but maybe those types of brush-offs are typical with such encounters in your area. Either that is the case, or she was intending to bull# you about something and your unexpected hostility made her think twice.

I don't know...to me that's odd behavior. But around here, people are friendly to everyone, even if they've got to turn them away. So much that any different behavior would stand out like a spotlight.

Did you think that was strange?

I'm NEVER mean to people. I'm just firm...I have a 'voice' for that.

I would never think you would be mean to anyone. Just intimidating when you need to be.😉

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Love the comment regarding the early release of Comey's book "A Higher Loyalty"...

Next releases:
Casey Anthony Book on Parenting
Harvey Weinstein Dating Tips
Marriage Advice from OJ Simpson

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As an experienced, hardcore conspiracy guy, even I'm having trouble with all of this. The whole thing is blowing up into all kinds of different areas - healthcare exploitation, people smuggling, satanism, intelligence agency corruption, blackmail, even murder.... Honestly, I'm having trouble keeping up and understanding what's happening now.

Is there anyone who could provide a summary? Just, like, a paragraph or something?!

Thanks.

(And please be aware - by talking about things like god, satanism and the more extreme stuff - a lot of your average 'guy on the street' types will just laugh and dismiss the whole thing when they hear that. This has been a tactic used a lot in the past with UFO theories. Or 9/11 - when they started tricking conspiracy theorists into talking about holograms. It just makes the whole thing easier to dismiss.
edit on 9-2-2018 by Millions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
Love the comment regarding the early release of Comey's book "A Higher Loyalty"...

Next releases:
Casey Anthony Book on Parenting
Harvey Weinstein Dating Tips
Marriage Advice from OJ Simpson

That is too funny!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Important dot connecting time

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions

As an experience, hardcore conspiracy guy, even I'm having trouble with all of this. The whole thing is blowing up into all kinds of different areas - healthcare exploitation, people smuggling, satanism, intelligence agency corruption, blackmail, even murder.... Honestly, I'm having trouble keeping up and understanding what's happening now.

Is there anyone who could provide a summary? Just, like, a paragraph or something?!

Thanks.

(And please be aware - by talking about things like god, satanism and the more extreme stuff - a lot of your average 'guy on the street' types will just laugh and dismiss the whole thing when they hear that. This has been a tactic used a lot in the past with UFO theories. Or 9/11 - when they started tricking conspiracy theorists into talking about holograms. It just makes the whole thing easier to dismiss.

No. There is nothing that can sum this up, because the corruption is everywhere. If it were that simple, we wouldn't be here right now.

This is ATS. We talk about all the things that make the mainstream uncomfortable. Let them laugh. Truth is being spoken here.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Millions

We are getting ready to flip to thread #3. Dashen will provide an amazing index for the start. On page 1 of this thread is the index to the first thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Shanghai King Tower linked to San Bernardino Shooting?

So I was digging to see if I could come up with anything confirming that the Shanghai King Tower Event did indeed go down at the given time. Spoiler alert: I didn't. Instead I found something else that frankly had my jaw dropping to the floor.

The following is from an article dated January 31, 2018 - one week before the Shanghai King Tower event:

San Bernardino Police Department hosts Shanghai Police Academy students

On January 22, a group of 17 police academy students from Shanghai, China visited the San Bernardino Police Department (SBPD) to study and compare methodologies used by various law enforcement agencies in several aspects of law enforcement in the United States.

Spidey sense tingling? It gets better!

The last time a delegation of Chinese police academy students from Shanghai came to visit SBPD was on December 2, 2015. It was when Police Chief Jarrod Burguan completed his presentation to the students that the shooting at Inland Regional Center (IRC) began. All of the police department’s resources were focused on the IRC, canceling the remainder of the Chinese students’ visit.

Did you catch that?

All of the police department’s resources were focused on the IRC, canceling the remainder of the Chinese students’ visit.

However, the group of students found themselves sheltering in place, unable to leave the station. Students watched activities unfold at IRC on television, while police personnel explained what was happening at the scene from an “Incident Command System.” This enabled the Chinese police students to see and understand that a well-organized event was taking place, whereas an untrained eye would see chaos and disorganization.

The current students were made aware of the IRC shooting from the 2015 class, and applauded and cheered when they learned that their host was the one that they had seen on television and heard of – Lt. Mike Madden, who was the first to respond to the IRC shooting.

San Bernardino Police Department hosts Shanghai Police Academy students

Excellent find!

"THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES"

Remember, initial witness reports at San Bernardino described three male shooters, not one male + one female.
Perhaps the shooting was actually intended to wipe out those Chinese students, but they couldn't get to them before they had to flee?

It does beg the question, why come to the US for training? It also triggers the "good lord we lead the world in local police being more military then the military." Training for more raids, others we didn't hear about?

When the 2015 San Bernardino shooting happened I didn't have the time to read up on it. So this probably won't be news to most of you but to me who just found out it adds yet another layer to this Shanghai - San Bernardino connection:

Ironically, the team was training for an active-shooter situation on Dec. 2, 2015, when two shooters stormed into the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino and opened fire.

San Bernardino SWAT at the ready, two years after terror attack

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

How many people have died slow, painful deaths of cancer or other diseases that are perfectly curable in this country in any of our lifetimes? In this country alone the number is staggering. And to think that every death was a murder. Deliberate.

That is nothing less than systematic genocide. Crimes against humanity. When people intellectually know this, there will be shock. Denial.
:

That's a really big claim, Tiger. What makes you believe that? I just worry that with claims like this, some people who are on the fence with the whole Q thing will just find it hard to swallow and check out of the thread. Sorry - no offence - just kind of thinking aloud here....

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions

As an experience, hardcore conspiracy guy, even I'm having trouble with all of this. The whole thing is blowing up into all kinds of different areas - healthcare exploitation, people smuggling, satanism, intelligence agency corruption, blackmail, even murder.... Honestly, I'm having trouble keeping up and understanding what's happening now.

Thanks.

Your points are valid.

The Q posts range far and wide. I tend to focus on the crumbs that can be researched and documented to a degree.

Q would help everyone by focusing on the main part of the corruptness in our Government. The other stuff won't ever come to light without dealing with that point first.

We have a long way to go to convince the general public of things, let alone some of the more ancillary stuff.

That a bunch of FBI top dogs are dropping out points to a real issue. Rats are leaving the sinking ship.

The using the DOJ/ FBI as a political tool is the most damning charge. We should stay focused on that as it seems to have the most evidence.

If anything Q has focused light in places that have been intentionally hidden or in the dark.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I just want to remind everyone again about feeding. The energy is strange this morning, and derailing ploys will vacillate in a good cop/bad cop sort of manner. It is already happening.

These people do not need help with summaries...they can read just like the rest of us. They do not want to be convinced...they only want to derail our focus.

Know what they look and sound like. They'll suck you into a discussion just to monopolize your attention and focus. Don't take the bait.

Anyone trying to convince you not to speak about certain things is trying to derail the discussion. We're getting very close to a truth they don't want and they're out in force.

Stay strong, Patriots. Be vigilant. No coincidences.

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join