It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Aye my dear friend, our true power has always been what they have sought to subvert and I do believe that you understand how ancient of an effort this has been.

I too became interested in health care because of the pain and suffering of a loved one who I had the honor of being a care giver for at the very end of their life.

Honestly it is this backlash that we are beginning to see the fruits of. CBD is leading the charge in waking the masses up to the potent healing ability of mother earth. DNA repair is possible and the secrets that these elite scum have kept from us shall no longer be allowed to remain hidden.

They weaponized everything against us and yet we are still standing strong. I do not know if they realize that all they are is the pressure that is being used to create the diamonds. The righteous rage that has been building is coalescing in a myriad of forms and Q is but one thread.

Specifically the weaponization of Science is what needs to be exposed. Medical science and food science is the most insidious. However their are light beings that are here that are doing work to counter the efforts of the dark ones. As they say it only takes a candle to light a dark room.

For those who wish to remain in bondage that is their choice, for the rest of us, knowledge is being unleashed and spread as quick as the speed of light that it is coming from. Our allies are here, waiting for each of us to tune into. Our power is far greater than we have understood. Each of us has the opportunity to step into our role of teacher, healer, warrior, etc on down the line.

Self-mastery is the name of the game. Part of that mastery is understanding what thoughts are ours to claim, in my humble opinion, our true thoughts are always born of unconditional love, everything else is a lie.

Deception is a teacher and the evil that has poisoned the minds of man is only allowed to exist because we have chosen to entertain it. We have the power to heal all of our dis-ease.

It is exciting to be a part of the awakening, from one light warrior to another may you be blessed with courage, strength and wisdom. May you be protected and guarded by your allies and angels!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago228amFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q thread speculation.

I've noticed something very interesting. Others notice too? Yesterday's Q drops seemed rather huge to me, CIA, Snowden, Pharma, Barlow and of course the arrest stream. Yet, there hasn't been the usual fervor on those drops, as there has been with HRC, U1, Memo/Steele and a few other topics. Why? Could be battle fatigue...

GA mentioned something that went unnoticed it would seem. "North Korea is 100 percent CIA." What the hell?

Technically we are still at war in the Korean peninsula and are under a cease fire as there is no treaty. Why? How is NK, a country so isolated, seemingly so backward, able to make Nukes that will wipe out the entire US - allegedly? S. Korean people, day to day, seem to care little about the North, China doesn't care, so why is the US at "war" with this place? Why is this backward weird place at war with us? As I mentioned, IMF/Money is one thing, but if GA is right, what else? Why right after Trump is elected does the Korean thing go into overdrive on both sides?

GA posted on CIA/Pharma/Snowden day, and has avoided that topic area since arriving. Does that matter? Is he just saying, 'NK is just a CIA tv/news spectacle?"

Is the Trump aggression at NK, at least in the Orwellian media, really an attack on the CIA? The Wormwood Doc puts CIA bioweapons use in Korean war as the core issue of a decades long murder coverup. Are those 50's era actions related?

Could the CIA have taken over NK way back for an experiment - kinda like dropping acid in a French Town's bread just to see what happens?

Or could it be a long term effort to create a perpetual enemy for control purposes? Or could it be an effort to create a kill switch in case things go bad within the group/US/NWO/ or? ES, Eric Schmidt who ran the CIA created Google, is in a Q picture in NK! Now he’s resigned. Why?

Is the NK group a level below another group we don't know about yet?

Something doesn't sit right. Sky unloaded on NK narrative a few days ago, prescient? CIA stuff is of course taboo, scary and full of coincidental heart attacks etc. I get it. Information about the CIA and such groups is created by and for such groups, so digging is hard. But yesterday Q's enthusiasm seemed to suggest a nexus point, and CIA is the focus of that collection of drops.

Or maybe I’m just too out there without any Q posts to work through, always possible.

I've been wondering lately about North Korea myself. Kim Jong Un and Trump threatening to blow each other up. Is it just a ruse to fool those in DC? And who is Dennis Rodman REALLY?

Dennis Rodman Gives Copy of "The Art of the Deal" to North Korean Official (June 2017):

www.foxnews.com...

The timing is interesting:

"Rodman's arrival came hours after North Korea decided to release American student Otto Warmbier, who had been imprisoned for 15 years with hard labor for trying to steal a propaganda banner."

In a December article Rodman had told AFP reporters in Beijing that Kim Jong Un and Trump both love being in control and that "Ain't nobody got no finger on the button."

Is Rodman really a white hat? Are Trump and Jong Un really working together to clear DC of swamp creatures?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I do think NK is from start and to large degree controlled opposition. Look at the (geographical) map, replay Korea war once again. SK is one large US military base, NK buffer zone with bonuses ...

Public access CCCP archives are probably gold mine but western historians usually lack language skills ...
edit on 9-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I've had this fun-to-imagine pet theory for a while now that KJ Un is actually in on the nwo takedown, that Dennis Rodman acted as a go-between/offer maker and KJU/Trump are tweeting each other in private, coordinating and laughing their asses off!

So I'm right there with you texasgirl!
edit on 9-2-2018 by tjack because: sp

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Better get the spatulas out, cleaned, and ready.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Reminder......

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And not bait those who disagree with you!!!!

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: JinMI

No name on the van? No identification to possibly track back to?

After you change your drawers, it may need to be addressed. Stay safe man.

Thanks.
Blank, white, windowless, van.

I'm not worried.

In all honesty I believe we need to stop teasing you of being Q. I KNOW this thread is watched by many. Some may not understand the joke. Stay safe, I am being serious. I'm sure Seth Rich thought he had things under control also.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Reading your definition of kill box gave me an epiphany...

I think Whitehats are tunnelling black hats into a kill box. Therefore perhaps they are lining up the clintons, Obama, soros into having a conversation to call an assassination and military will catch it all on tape, thereby taking them all out at once in a way the public cannot reject the redpill?

After all military is supposed to be under POTUS so the white hats are the Ones targeting!!!

Implication is we are entering the endgame having reached the 40%?

2nd implication is that's why we have to archive - the public will just get the headline "cabal assassination plot foiled, move along"... then public will search fro reason and detail - that's when our archives will become necessary!

3rd implication - the taped call would effectively be a treason confession, allowing a speedy military trial and death penalty - hence "kill box".

edit on 9-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Adding implication

edit on 9-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: 2nd implication

edit on 9-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: 3rd implication

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Skyfloating

You know...that is exceedingly creepy to me. Over the last several days, my phone has been acting bizarre. Like...it might need an old priest and a young priest kind of bizarre. And one of the many tricks it does is pop up Google randomly...on the listening setting. It makes a distinct noise. And I have never. NEVER. Used that function. Ever. The first time it happened, it scared the crap out of me because it was really loud.

It's happened repeatedly while I'm on this thread. I don't think I've ever really experienced paranoia before.

Dude...the struggle is real.

I’m glad I am not the only one who has phone that is acting very bizarre lately! Earlier this week, I was talking to my Mom, all of a sudden I got a really loud static noise & then heard distant voices coming through it.

The first voice, I thought was mine echoing back at me “are you there?”, but then a different voice was heard. Here is basically the whole distant, echo-y conversation I heard over my phone:

Voice 1 – “are you there?”
Voice 2 – “dropped”
Voice 1 – “did you get this?”
Voice 2 – “transmission dropped”
Overlapped speaking I could not make out…….
Voice 1 – “are you there?”
Voice 1 – “did you get this?”
Voice 2 – “transmitting, transmission dropped. IP conflict”
Voice 1 – “dropping”

And then my phone completely shut down! I was hours before I could get a signal again. And since then, it has a lot of static & clicking noises constantly while I try to talk on it.

I use my phone for voice calls/texting only. I do not have a data plan, I do not connect my phone to wifi, I have location & every conceivable thing turned off on it that I can turn off.

A quick check of my phone after all of this happened and none of my settings seemed to be changed. So WTH? I don’t know what it was, other than some serious high strangeness.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Interesting.

I have had similar issues with my Galaxy S8 recently.

One was really strange...I had a number text me multiple times telling me to quit texting them. No idea who it was so I asked for them to send me screenshots showing my number and they did...

Have had a couple odd encounters like that via text.

And no...I am not going to post pics of it as it has my number in it and if blurred nobody would believe anyways.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This thread is hard enough to follow without having to read the posts of those from under the bridge and those who respond in kind.

As many have said before, stop the feeding. It's honestly painful to watch how easily some are derailed. Know the difference between someone on the fence and someone whose mind will never be changed.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Someone earlier said they wanted names and people charged ...There were a lot of people that exercised patience with Hussains "yes we can" and change . We now see the ball rolling under DT and names are lining up ...some may be wearing special boots but this is too deep for no one near the top to go down hard ... its coming ..yes they can

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Shanghai King Tower linked to San Bernardino Shooting?

So I was digging to see if I could come up with anything confirming that the Shanghai King Tower Event did indeed go down at the given time. Spoiler alert: I didn't. Instead I found something else that frankly had my jaw dropping to the floor.

The following is from an article dated January 31, 2018 - one week before the Shanghai King Tower event:

San Bernardino Police Department hosts Shanghai Police Academy students

On January 22, a group of 17 police academy students from Shanghai, China visited the San Bernardino Police Department (SBPD) to study and compare methodologies used by various law enforcement agencies in several aspects of law enforcement in the United States.

Spidey sense tingling? It gets better!

The last time a delegation of Chinese police academy students from Shanghai came to visit SBPD was on December 2, 2015. It was when Police Chief Jarrod Burguan completed his presentation to the students that the shooting at Inland Regional Center (IRC) began. All of the police department’s resources were focused on the IRC, canceling the remainder of the Chinese students’ visit.

Did you catch that?

All of the police department’s resources were focused on the IRC, canceling the remainder of the Chinese students’ visit.

However, the group of students found themselves sheltering in place, unable to leave the station. Students watched activities unfold at IRC on television, while police personnel explained what was happening at the scene from an “Incident Command System.” This enabled the Chinese police students to see and understand that a well-organized event was taking place, whereas an untrained eye would see chaos and disorganization.

The current students were made aware of the IRC shooting from the 2015 class, and applauded and cheered when they learned that their host was the one that they had seen on television and heard of – Lt. Mike Madden, who was the first to respond to the IRC shooting.

Excellent find!

"THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES"

Remember, initial witness reports at San Bernardino described three male shooters, not one male + one female.
Perhaps the shooting was actually intended to wipe out those Chinese students, but they couldn't get to them before they had to flee?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I just read about China starting up Black Mirror, this is essentially Chinese police officers using glasses with facial recognition built in...weird but maybe connects to the mirrors?
Carry on making america great again!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

Kinda making you clowns look worse than you might actually be..

That's an incivility violation. Is this is what we're supposed to be honoring in terms of the other's right to their own opinion? Is this what it was for? Sad.

Please stop feeding them. They won't leave if you feed them and they clog up pages of the thread with garbage posts, for the sole purpose of derailing the discussion.

You will not convince them. They are not here to be convinced. They only wish to remove us from our focus. They play on your emotions and bait you into giving your energy to negativity.

Please...you guys need to stop feeding them. Alert a moderator and handle this the right way. If everyone alerts posts like that one, the mods can do their job.

Don't speak to them or acknowledge them in any way. That is feeding. Ignore, alert mods to ad hom attacks, and stay focused. This is so important.

They win when people feed them.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: ParkerCramer

5000 sealed indictments November 2017

9000 sealed indictments January 2018

14000 sealed indictments February 2018

Numbers don’t lie.

December?

For those poor at math, that's 28,000 in three months. If you have no idea if you are included/named or not in one or more, life must really suck. I assume within each file are connections, which of course is what this thread is all about. The resources it takes to accomplish something of this magnitude is shocking - overtime plus.

Notice the increase in numbers? So we can assume the net case is increasing exponentially. This is clearly a 100 ring circus and some minds can't work around that.

Interesting vibe this AM, disturbance in the force, stay unified.

GA, rule applies to you as well

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Shanghai King Tower linked to San Bernardino Shooting?

So I was digging to see if I could come up with anything confirming that the Shanghai King Tower Event did indeed go down at the given time. Spoiler alert: I didn't. Instead I found something else that frankly had my jaw dropping to the floor.

The following is from an article dated January 31, 2018 - one week before the Shanghai King Tower event:

On January 22, a group of 17 police academy students from Shanghai, China visited the San Bernardino Police Department (SBPD) to study and compare methodologies used by various law enforcement agencies in several aspects of law enforcement in the United States.

Spidey sense tingling? It gets better!

The last time a delegation of Chinese police academy students from Shanghai came to visit SBPD was on December 2, 2015. It was when Police Chief Jarrod Burguan completed his presentation to the students that the shooting at Inland Regional Center (IRC) began. All of the police department’s resources were focused on the IRC, canceling the remainder of the Chinese students’ visit.

Did you catch that?

All of the police department’s resources were focused on the IRC, canceling the remainder of the Chinese students’ visit.

However, the group of students found themselves sheltering in place, unable to leave the station. Students watched activities unfold at IRC on television, while police personnel explained what was happening at the scene from an “Incident Command System.” This enabled the Chinese police students to see and understand that a well-organized event was taking place, whereas an untrained eye would see chaos and disorganization.

The current students were made aware of the IRC shooting from the 2015 class, and applauded and cheered when they learned that their host was the one that they had seen on television and heard of – Lt. Mike Madden, who was the first to respond to the IRC shooting.

Excellent find!

"THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES"

Remember, initial witness reports at San Bernardino described three male shooters, not one male + one female.
Perhaps the shooting was actually intended to wipe out those Chinese students, but they couldn't get to them before they had to flee?

It does beg the question, why come to the US for training? It also triggers the "good lord we lead the world in local police being more military then the military." Training for more raids, others we didn't hear about?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Good Morning, Q-sters.
Just catching up this morning.

Such a waste of limited space indulging antagonists seeking to assuage their own insecurities.
At the very least,...it makes for a boring past few pages.

I have a feeling today should be full of surprises.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Every challenge is an opportunity for success.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Any person that my dogs react badly to, I take it seriously. The last guy my dog tried to go over or through the fence to rip apart ended up robbing the elderly three houses down. So you were right to make them leave.

If I stopped and asked someone if they wanted to to buy something and got that kind of rebuff, there would at least be a pause in the flow of my whole feng shui because I would be taken aback by such a reaction. Know what I mean?

I find it odd that she simply hopped in and left, but maybe those types of brush-offs are typical with such encounters in your area. Either that is the case, or she was intending to bull# you about something and your unexpected hostility made her think twice.

I don't know...to me that's odd behavior. But around here, people are friendly to everyone, even if they've got to turn them away. So much that any different behavior would stand out like a spotlight.

Did you think that was strange?

I'm NEVER mean to people. I'm just firm...I have a 'voice' for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join