It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: ParkerCramer

5000 sealed indictments November 2017

9000 sealed indictments January 2018

14000 sealed indictments February 2018

Numbers don’t lie.

Do you have ANY clue what those are?

Do you have ANY proof of even ONE
of the identities of those sealed indictments!!!

Washington is like a bucket with 50 holes, leaking everywhere.

Do you not have enough sense to realize SOMEONE in one of the offices who have processed those 23,000 sealed indictments would have leaked....

Or are you claiming that the DOJ, is so pure and full of integrity that no leaks have occurred in 23,000 indictments.....

LMAO😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quick, go wake up one of your comrades, you surely are not trained to deal with me or logic....
edit on 9-2-2018 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

(post by ParkerCramer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I can personally name several.

Due process.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
All natural organic medicine (absorbed through the skin):

I created or discovered (was spiritually led to it) a medicinal salve/ointment from an oil infusion of 70 medicinal herbs, roots, spices, flowers and grasses, as well as medicinal essential oils and fluid extracts, which has successfully treated a lady with Huntington Disease, a terminal, neurodegenerative disease for which there is/was no known meaningful treatment. She went from having a hard time walking, talking (she was drooling and couldn't control tongue movement), with severe depression, unable to sleep properly - to being generally fine, provided she applies the salve regularly. Now she's moved out of her apartment, has a new romantic interest, goes dancing, reads (she was an avid reader), and from sliding downhill (her grandmother and mother both died of it at 52, and she's 52), to walking a path of recovery.

My aim now is to make some more money to finish the process of bottling it up, and then anonymously getting it to others who suffer from that disease, and to heck with the money whether it comes back or not, although it would be nice to eventually recover expenses (I've sunk about 7K into it) and to make more while teaching others how to make it using the same technique.

The meds she was being given to combat separate symptoms, were ruining her and making her suicidal. According to the local Huntington Disease Association, their primary purpose is to find a meaningful treatment ie: there isn't one or hasn't been.

Now she's good. Just have to try to encourage her to stay away from alcohol consumption which seems to re-trigger some symptomology.

Have made a note of this medicinal herb from previous poster. Will add.

Sheep Sorrel

It's all connected and so synchronistic.

So many talk a good story regarding naturopathic or homeopathic medicine but there are very few who've formulated it into a cure-all remedy that actually works.

We can do anything we put our minds to, with God's loving help and guidance and divine providence, where if we look, we'll discover that a provision has been already made, by design.

I don't pretend to know how it works or what particular ingredient or compound does the trick, and I like it that way (don't play doctor or know it all).

I refer to it simply as "God's medicine".

Ank can you PM some more information here!?

I am very interested in learning more about what you are pointing to!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Can you tell me of the 510 arrests made in California last month for involvement in a human trafficking ring how many have public indictments?

I’m pretty sure they broke records in back to back years for the actual size of the arrests. Which is miraculous.

They’re arresting cops so don’t tell me they have no reason to keep it a secret.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Say you had the ability to create an environmental or other extraneous catalyst that would trigger massive cellular mutation that a significant portion of the population was genetically predisposed to developing at any time during their life. And people are actively pushing for the cure for this genetic mutation. And because of the internet and ease of access, people aren't as easy to fool. So you've got to actually appear to make breakthroughs.

Tatzen you are a truth warrior of the highest caliber!!!

I have not had a chance to get caught up in a week and I jumped in on the posts of today and I just want to say they may as well start calling you hammer....because you are straight up nailing it!!

Are you familiar with a little know evil disease they spread through the polio vaccine called SV40?

SV40 foundation is a rich source of information with plenty of sources!

Basically it was found in 1961 and these evil bastards continued to spread it through the vaccines up until the 90's at the very least. It is a trans-generational cancer causing disease found in many tumors.

Talk about creating the environment to cause the mutations you speak of.

I can not wait for Rockefellar medicine to be reeled in!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

Kinda making you clowns look worse than you might actually be..

That's an incivility violation. Is this is what we're supposed to be honoring in terms of the other's right to their own opinion? Is this what it was for? Sad.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Can you tell me of the 510 arrests made in California last month for involvement in a human trafficking ring how many have public indictments?

I’m pretty sure they broke records in back to back years for the actual size of the arrests. Which is miraculous.

They’re arresting cops so don’t tell me they have no reason to keep it a secret.

What does that have to do with anything you claimed earlier????

Please try to answer ANY of your earlier claims!!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Everyone is entitled to the right to free speech.

Not just Americans. Everyone.

Without that right and due process I have no business existing.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

Kinda making you clowns look worse than you might actually be..

That's an incivility violation. Is this is what we're supposed to be honoring in terms of the other's right to their own opinion? Is this what it was for? Sad.

You cherry pick one sentence??

Please use the whole quote, or would it make some look clownish?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Everyone is entitled to the right to free speech.

Not just Americans. Everyone.

Without that right and due process I have no business existing.

We absolutely agree on this!!!!
Well said.

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Da reply to: ParkerCramer

What claims exactly?

This post is moving as fast as I’ve seen one so you’ll have to refresh my memory.

If you start an archive you will be able to access any questions you have for me for as long as you like.

I’m sure I could answer them all over a drink or something.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

He wants to know the names of who's in the 14,000 +++ sealed indictments. Just a few..! (yeah, it's an absurd request).

Any sort of comparison to prior years shows that something HUGE is going on behind the scenes, along with the increase in pedo busts and child sex trafficking busts since Trump has been in office.

What I don't get or understand is the one who wittingly and knowingly plays the role of devil's advocate.

Poor bastards, they're on the wrong side of everything, not just history.

(post by ParkerCramer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

OMG!!!

Poor bastards, they're on the wrong side of everything, not just history.

Did you just call half of America "bastards"?
Isn't that a violation , according to you?

Also, does that only effect the males, because even a teenager knows that girls can't be "bastards".

You are so confusing.

By the way, did you hear back from Q?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Why don’t you Q anon believers try and find out who Q is , that way you can decide if it’s all just a 4 chin troll or an Alt right trump media circle smear campaign ( or the real deal)

The only thing that realy stands out to me is the +++ part connected to President Trump, I don’t believe Donald is part of this but perhaps someone close in his team used his mobile and is responsible partially for the Q anaon cryptic messages that can be interpreted so many ways

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: tigertatzen

Say you had the ability to create an environmental or other extraneous catalyst that would trigger massive cellular mutation that a significant portion of the population was genetically predisposed to developing at any time during their life. And people are actively pushing for the cure for this genetic mutation. And because of the internet and ease of access, people aren't as easy to fool. So you've got to actually appear to make breakthroughs.

Tatzen you are a truth warrior of the highest caliber!!!

I have not had a chance to get caught up in a week and I jumped in on the posts of today and I just want to say they may as well start calling you hammer....because you are straight up nailing it!!

Are you familiar with a little know evil disease they spread through the polio vaccine called SV40?

SV40 foundation is a rich source of information with plenty of sources!

Basically it was found in 1961 and these evil bastards continued to spread it through the vaccines up until the 90's at the very least. It is a trans-generational cancer causing disease found in many tumors.

Talk about creating the environment to cause the mutations you speak of.

I can not wait for Rockefellar medicine to be reeled in!

Well hello again, one of my favorites of all time! Thank you, as always for your kind words of support and encouragement.

I did not know about that, actually. That verifies the information I received on the subject. I always know the information is legit but my human brain needs that extra confirmation from time to time and I thank you for that.

I still remember when polio was a recent thing to my grandparents and older relatives...it seemed to be so much more prevalent among the working and poor classes. Kind of like cancer is.😉

I actually chose the medical field because of cancer, and that is where I learned that healthcare has nothing to do with health or care, and everything to do with money and power.

It is one of the most insidious ways in which they have abused us. Not only do they have cures for everything out there that we consider a death sentence...but they actually cooked up the poisons that causes them in the first place. I'm not certain everyone here realizes the enormity of what I've been saying.

My uncle just died recently from metastatic cancer. He didn't have to die. No one who has ever had cancer, ever, ever, EVER should have had it in the first place, not should they die from it.

How many people have died slow, painful deaths of cancer or other diseases that are perfectly curable in this country in any of our lifetimes? In this country alone the number is staggering. And to think that every death was a murder. Deliberate.

That is nothing less than systematic genocide. Crimes against humanity. When people intellectually know this, there will be shock. Denial.

When they actually realize it as truth, they will scream for vengeance. Everyone who has ever lost someone to terminal disease will be affected by such revelations.

They are terrified of that. For people to realize the truth of what they have done. Look how much we've done with just this group. Tiny in the bigger picture.

Imagine everyone in the country suddenly joining in. We would be unstoppable. That's why they've tried so hard to kill us off and keep us sick and weak. We are the scariest thing they can imagine.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Shanghai King Tower linked to San Bernardino Shooting?

So I was digging to see if I could come up with anything confirming that the Shanghai King Tower Event did indeed go down at the given time. Spoiler alert: I didn't. Instead I found something else that frankly had my jaw dropping to the floor.

The following is from an article dated January 31, 2018 - one week before the Shanghai King Tower event:

San Bernardino Police Department hosts Shanghai Police Academy students

On January 22, a group of 17 police academy students from Shanghai, China visited the San Bernardino Police Department (SBPD) to study and compare methodologies used by various law enforcement agencies in several aspects of law enforcement in the United States.

Spidey sense tingling? It gets better!

The last time a delegation of Chinese police academy students from Shanghai came to visit SBPD was on December 2, 2015. It was when Police Chief Jarrod Burguan completed his presentation to the students that the shooting at Inland Regional Center (IRC) began. All of the police department’s resources were focused on the IRC, canceling the remainder of the Chinese students’ visit.

Did you catch that?

All of the police department’s resources were focused on the IRC, canceling the remainder of the Chinese students’ visit.

However, the group of students found themselves sheltering in place, unable to leave the station. Students watched activities unfold at IRC on television, while police personnel explained what was happening at the scene from an “Incident Command System.” This enabled the Chinese police students to see and understand that a well-organized event was taking place, whereas an untrained eye would see chaos and disorganization.

The current students were made aware of the IRC shooting from the 2015 class, and applauded and cheered when they learned that their host was the one that they had seen on television and heard of – Lt. Mike Madden, who was the first to respond to the IRC shooting.

San Bernardino Police Department hosts Shanghai Police Academy students

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
What kind of "journalists" are these?

Wikipedia: Christiane Amanpour

Amanpour is the Chief International Correspondent for CNN and host of CNN International's nightly interview program Amanpour.

Amanpour is married to American James Rubin, a former US Assistant Secretary of State and spokesman for the US State Department during the Clinton administration and an informal adviser to former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and to former President Barack Obama.

Can I see a top CNN-Staffer that is not in some way connected to Bill, Hillary, Bush or Obama?

She and her husband are also CFR members (Council of Foreign Relations). Honestly, this no longer surprises me. They invited Hillary to a dinner meeting back in 2012 to "polish" her image for her future campaign.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Shanghai - San Bernardino - A Theory

Could the Shanghai/San Bernardino police meeting have been a white hat event that was derailed on purpose by a black hat attack? It seems clear from the article that at least some of the Shanghai and San Bernardino police bonded over this unusual and extreme situation. Something that just paid off in the Shanghai King Tower event? I am still looking for proof that this went down at the given time but this feels huge!
edit on 9-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join