It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

695 Feb 8 2018 02:53:00 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b5e8df 303612
USSS on high alert.
Q

qcodefag.github.io...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Any person that my dogs react badly to, I take it seriously. The last guy my dog tried to go over or through the fence to rip apart ended up robbing the elderly three houses down. So you were right to make them leave.

If I stopped and asked someone if they wanted to to buy something and got that kind of rebuff, there would at least be a pause in the flow of my whole feng shui because I would be taken aback by such a reaction. Know what I mean?

I find it odd that she simply hopped in and left, but maybe those types of brush-offs are typical with such encounters in your area. Either that is the case, or she was intending to bull# you about something and your unexpected hostility made her think twice.

I don't know...to me that's odd behavior. But around here, people are friendly to everyone, even if they've got to turn them away. So much that any different behavior would stand out like a spotlight.

Did you think that was strange?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Feb 7 2018 15:57:55
Anonymous
ID: 6e2676
>>297686
>>297709
military target square?

Feb 7 2018 16:17:01
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: eb3537
>>297717
Kill box.
Q

I just read this in a comment section of prayingmedic, by roadmasterism

"We make a kill box or kill sack on a battle field to funnel tanks, soldiers any kind of enemy into a certain area. We put up barriers like digging ditches etc that force the enemy to follow one route into an area. We want them to think it is just the natural lay of the battlefield. We ultimately have them all bunched up close together in one small area of 200 yards by 200 yards. The kill sack in monitored by us and all of our guns have already measured how far we are from the kill sack so we know when we fire at it we will hit it first time. No making corrections as with artillery or mortar rounds. We wait for the enemy to drive/walk into the kill sack and we "light'em up" and they never know what hit them we lose less troops or 0 troops.ο»Ώ"

I'm not sure if I read this interpretation, so I thought I'd share it.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ok, well that does make sense and it was a good answer. After reading meg's final posts, which many do not believe was her, I started looking at Q again. Because I am certain it was her, and she was closing the loop, bringing everyone back around to Q and the great awakening process. Including Meg. Now we watch it unfold.

I have zero problem with waiting...in fact I prefer to wait after drops before scanning for information. And that's actually because of Meg. She said to let things bake for at least a day. And that is helpful to me personally.

What I'm curious about is the flow of things. Will it segue or will it be very precise, stage one then stage two, etc.? But I think I see a better integration with the Meg intel and Q drops than I previously did.

You kind of nudged a puzzle piece in place so thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: JinMI

FAITH in God also plays an immense role in it all which not everyone is able to grasp or even begin to understand.

When I'm getting from it, aside from backup as something helpful to do for the sake of the history of it all, as future proves past - is nothing other than the need to stock up on popcorn, and maybe the willingness to make a cunning meme or tweet every now and again.

Sounds absurd I realize, but if you go take a look at what's happened to the twitterverse and facebook over the last couple of months, you'd sit up and take notice.

A few weeks ago now (seems like forever) we just took over twitter three days in a row, and trended hashtag after hashtag, at will, to the degree that Adam Schiff had to make the rounds the next day echoing the talking point delivered to the MSM contractors the next morning at 4am on the dot, that WE were an army of Russian bots.

You have no idea how powerful we are and are becoming. We do though, and our awareness, understanding and comprehension is only growing by the day as future proves past evermoreso and at an increasingly accellerated pace.

It will break out into the MSM eventually, no worries.

Pandoras box is beginning to open..

This right here is exactly why all reason gets thrown out when trying to have a logical conversation in this these Q threads.

You stated,

"You have no idea how powerful we are and are becoming."

But yet, you started your post with this gem,

"When I'm getting from it, aside from backup as something helpful to do for the sake of the history of it all, as future proves past - is nothing other than the need to stock up on popcorn, and maybe the willingness to make a cunning meme or tweet every now and again.

Is nothing other than the need to stock up on some popcorn

There is no need to try and explain, because I don't think you even see the absolute off the deep end , non existent crumbs you are attempting to piece together, in order to make a slice of bread, to make a sandwich, which can be shoved done the utterly gullible followers throats.

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How about just one entire page, without hyperbole, flat out lies, guesses, innuendo and flat out made up secret codes?

Is that too much to ask?

ONE PAGE!!!!!

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

USSS on high alert.
Q

qcodefag.github.io...

When Q posted that last night, it seemed to fit with the "Shoot Trump" text message that one of the SOTU attendees was viewing. Thankfully, the "situation" seemed to have been resolved last night. The President was busy as usual today, Making America even greater.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: queenofswords

What I would want/like is to watch breaking news that in the night a large scale roundup was executed on high-ranking political figures known and unknown.

Names and arraignments to follow.

From there, folks could, if they so chose, to travel down this rabbit hole as well and put the pieces together themselves.

We can't think for others. We should strive to not let others think for us.

You have done it now...πŸ˜‚

Asking for proof on national TV, of only one of Q's fantastical claims to be true!!!!

How dare you, the proof is inside your head, knowing that you will be a part of the group that saves the world, because Q, Trump, Anon, someone that cares and an enemy that is not so perfect, are like the Navajo code talkers, nobody but the few can understand.

I would laugh, if it was not so depressing, seeing people throw all logic out the window, for fantasy.πŸ˜•πŸ˜₯

I truly give you credit, for having the courage to say WAIT, what about real proof.

13,000 sealed indictments, could you maybe parade just one DEFENDANT on the 6 o'clock news, how difficult would that be... tic toc!!!!

MTUBY
edit on 9-2-2018 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

Followers of what exactly?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

USSS on high alert.
Q

qcodefag.github.io...

When Q posted that last night, it seemed to fit with the "Shoot Trump" text message that one of the SOTU attendees was viewing. Thankfully, the "situation" seemed to have been resolved last night. The President was busy as usual today, Making America even greater.
twitter.com...

Could you please provide the actual text, readable, on the cell phone?

Sure didn't take you long to get back in form, either that, or someone is posting under your username, using logic and being non partisan in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Isn’t that something like 5000 a month for the last two months?

Reminder that’s all 94 Federal Districts.
edit on 9-2-2018 by Greenanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Followers of what exactly?

EXACTLY!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nothing, that any one with some basic reasoning skills could discern....

Nice how you avoided the entire post, with your one word ( against T&C) reply.

How about answering WHY not one of these, cough, cough 13,000 sealed indictments have not been paraded down main street???

And please do not give us the BS line, it's all part of the plan, because no government agency could stage 13,000 arrests simultaneously, people would be fleeing as this draining if the swamp took effect.

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

It’s not a government agency it’s all of them.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why do you always run and hide when you get called out??

You make fantastical claims, never providing proof, and when asked for proof, you run.?????

I think there may be a T&C issue with posting and fleeing...πŸ€”

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

This thread is too valuable to lose doing things like actually leaking classified information in.

The people on here are walking a very thin line as it is and their work is absolutely critical.

Things are going good why change that?
edit on 9-2-2018 by Greenanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It’s not a government agency it’s all of them.

So, you don't have an answer, right?
πŸ˜‰

WHO is all of them that will make these arrests?

13,000 simultaneously?

Perhaps they should have sent someone with more experience...not so green.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Would you like another shot greenie.....

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Fleeing? I’m busy homes.

Are you answering for CWM now?

Or did you reply with the wrong user name..πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

This is fun!!
edit on 9-2-2018 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

5000 sealed indictments November 2017

9000 sealed indictments January 2018

14000 sealed indictments February 2018

Numbers don’t lie.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Please, do not feed ...

new topics