It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trotting out Dubya as your spokesperson at this point is beyond pathetic
GW is a SoyBoy ....what a thread ATS has going on here .
for everyone

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: texasgirl
Chairman of Nuclear Weapons Oversight Agency Steps Down:

www.usatoday.com...

And the interesting not at the bottom of your article.....

Before he was appointed to the board by President Obama in August 2015, Hamilton was president of FuelCo LLC, a nuclear fuel company that engaged in uranium transactions with Russia.

Seems he may be caught up in what is hitting the fan!

Did you even bother reading the link???

Did any of you????

"Sullivan – a former Navy submarine officer and longtime GOP board member who ascended to chairman with Trump’s election – has sparred regularly with board counterparts and repeatedly voted against sending specific safety warning notices to the Department of Energy, which finances work at the factories and labs."

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

Could be another one exposed as an implant.

His "recommendation" to "shut it down" may have been a Red Herring.

Watch where the rabbits always go 🔀🕵

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.

Bump to keep this alive.

I think this is a very important clue. If you ask the average person walking down the street "what is the chain of COMMAND in our health care system" you'd get a blank stare. Then a rant about insurance as the real evil.

Chain of Command implies, very clearly, something controls what goes into your body, when, why and what RESULTS are desired by that agency. I would suggest the connection to yesterdays CIA/Snowden drop is not by accident. Or Trumps point on drug prices.

The idea here is repulsive to many, and the effects horrifying if the CIA is the issuing orders to the healthcare industry. By the AMA's own admission, 100 thousand people die a year due to prescription drug errors, no telling how much suffering. Why? Why no outrage? Over a ten year span, drug errors plus other AMA deaths is over 2 million! Why the clamber for more potentially deathly drugs?

Is the CIA or other agency dictating this? Are drugs priced high to harm people who's entire income goes to maintaining their addiction to the drugs? Is the Opiate "crisis" manufactured by this or another agency too? Is our DNA being rewritten though forced Vacs or other "treatments" so the CIA or other agency can accomplish their goals? What are their goals? What is the real chain of Command?

It is an ugly rabbit hole, but I think we as a group need to keep this alive.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: texasgirl
Chairman of Nuclear Weapons Oversight Agency Steps Down:

www.usatoday.com...

And the interesting not at the bottom of your article.....

Before he was appointed to the board by President Obama in August 2015, Hamilton was president of FuelCo LLC, a nuclear fuel company that engaged in uranium transactions with Russia.

Seems he may be caught up in what is hitting the fan!

Did you even bother reading the link???

Did any of you????

"Sullivan – a former Navy submarine officer and longtime GOP board member who ascended to chairman with Trump’s election – has sparred regularly with board counterparts and repeatedly voted against sending specific safety warning notices to the Department of Energy, which finances work at the factories and labs."

MTUBY

Read the whole thing....your point?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It might be instructive to dig into things like the Tuskegee Study. Those may have been early attempts at what's being talked about.

Then you have this guy doing vaccine experiments out of a hotel?
edit on 8-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: carewemust

Wouldn`t it also be possible that with "Leverage depleted - POTUS freed" means the swamps insurance policy/policies of removing the POTUS has been blown out of the water, now they`re limited in options, assassination would be high on their list, hence SS on high alert?

I wonder what their leverage on Trump was, and why it's apparently now gone. But I've been worried for a long time now that once the Dems' game of trying to impeach Trump finally fails, they'll turn to assassination to try to remove him.

I think the leverage was the Russian angle. Its becoming pretty obvious there was no collusion with Russia, so now they will have to come up with something else.

I've seen people on Twitter speculating along these lines. Perhaps word is leaking out that Mueller's investigation is ending, and there will be no charges against Trump. That would certainly cause an insane amount of chatter inside DC, and probably frantic discussions among Dems about a "Plan B" (more like plan E or F or G...). And God help them if any of those discussions involve assassination.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My guess? - The words "Trump" and "GOP"

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think assassination is plan C. Hope Hicks is along the lines of Plan B which is character assassination.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They've been trying to assassinate Trump's character all along, and nothing is sticking. Partly because he's too thick-skinned to care, and partly because everything they accuse him of is something they were all too happy to ignore when Bill Clinton was doing it.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

They've been trying to assassinate Trump's character all along, and nothing is sticking. Partly because he's too thick-skinned to care, and partly because everything they accuse him of is something they were all too happy to ignore when Bill Clinton was doing it.

Yes, but they care so very much, so it should all count for something now. Plus, the ministry of truth is careful wash it all away down the memory hole. So many are so very, very young and uninformed.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Pelosi goes Biblical on welcoming children.

The Catholic Church has long watched with pride and admiration as DACA youth live out their daily lives with hope and determination to flourish and contribute to society," Pelosi declared. She quoted a statement from Catholic bishops who referenced Mark 9:37, a passage about welcoming children.

"The bishops go on to say, 'The church has recognized and proclaimed the need to welcome young people. Whoever welcomes one of these children in my name welcomes me. And whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me. Mark 9:37.' That's so beautiful, because what they are saying is, when you reject these newcomers, you are rejecting those who sent them," the congresswoman said.

That's kind of creepy on a couple levels. First in the context of what democrats want on chain migration. If you reject the children, you reject their relatives (buh-bye chain migration), but second, in terms of some of the other topics being discussed, if you reject the children, you reject the masters who are trafficking them.

Remember the unaccompanied minor glut? I wonder how many went missing never to be seen again?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just a reminder to everyone...no feeding. Not even one crumb. If they start slinging ad homs or derailing, alert the mods. Feeding them is precisely what they want, people. Starve them, and they will slither away to somewhere else where they can feed.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Trillium
finally happening

Twitter

I bet he pissed his undies. I'd love to see footage of that.

I'd love that to be true, but sadly that "news alert" is fake. The text of the alert is in the wrong font for Fox News.

Yeah, like two posts after that one, I saw it was sadly not true, and gave my requiem. Maybe next time.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

finally happening

Twitter

I'd love that to be true, but sadly that "news alert" is fake. The text of the alert is in the wrong font for Fox News.

Yeah, like two posts after that one, I saw it was sadly not true, and gave my requiem. Maybe next time.

My suspicions are still that Chris Steele is going to turn up in his bathtub, stuffed into a large duffel bag. He's become way more of a liability than an asset to the DNC, MI6, and pretty much anyone else who has ever known him.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

finally happening

Twitter

My suspicions are still that Chris Steele is going to turn up in his bathtub, stuffed into a large duffel bag. He's become way more of a liability than an asset to the DNC, MI6, and pretty much anyone else who has ever known him.

Yes killary and here Wet Work
just a matter of time
And that Fox new alert was probably BS

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72
Re: Big Pharma & Cancer

My husband has been saying this for years, that of course there is a cure but it isn't lucrative for TPTB to let that out. Just think not only how many trillions of dollars goes into research, but how much money is pumped just by 'treating' people. It's massive. And literally anyone who we talk to about this thinks we are crazy, that gov't/tptb wouldn't do that to people.

SMH at all the misery people suffer with diseases, human indignities, injustices, just so the ultra rich can get ultra richer. It's so damn maddening that all we are is cattle to them.

That is exactly what I'm talking about. Most of the things they have been getting away with forever have been made possible largely because of the fact that no one believes it could actually be true.

In so many ways, they've kept us divided. This is yet another one of those ways. If we start comparing notes, we start behaving as the collective we truly are, and we become a threat. So they get us to the point where, if someone suggests anything nefarious might be afoot, everyone else will think he or she is a nutter.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Re: "SNOW WHITE"

Hybris (computer worm)

Hybris, also known as Snow White, Vecna.22528, and Full Moon, is a computer worm believed to be written by Brazilian virus writer Vecna, member of the computer virus writing group 29A.

en.wikipedia.org...(computer_worm)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Greenanon
Trump said he had a change of heart during the campaign.

What could that have been over?

So you seem to be suggesting Trump sampled something at Epstein Island and is at some kind of stalemate with Hillary?

Whether he did or didn't, just being there and having proof of it is enough in the #MeToo environment. Getting someone to come forward and make accusations would be enough.

There doesn't have to be real proof.

We live in a society driven by emotion, not reason.

What actually happens or happened doesn't matter. It's what people want to believe that is most important.

What actually happens or happened doesn't matter. It's what people want to believe that is most important.

^^This scares me the most. You can slap people in the face with the truth and they will still refuse to believe it. I work with the public so you see it all. Guests will ask a question and if you don't give them the answer they want, they will re-ask the question numerous times reworded. Your not going to trick me into giving you a different answer. I told you the truth, deal with it. The public also has an amazing ability to act like they can't read or see signs that telling them NOT to do something they want to. Lazy, entitled, and sadly stupid.

Willful ignorance is a hell of a drug.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Unfortunately that would leave his 3 children with neither parent!

His wife died of chirrhoss in 2009, illness having started in 2002, a year after the birth of her 3rd child.

My spidey sense is wondering what made her drink so heavily after the birth of her children.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join