It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Apparently the United Grand Lodge of England, from your link, has 200,000 members and they raised 33 million last year.

That's all businessmen and professionals can raise? £165 per person? 45pence a day each?

A charity box left in a village pub in England typically raises around £150 p.a. Therefore net effect of United Grand Lodge charity raising is no more than just leaving charity boxes and waiting for people to give of their own volition!!!

The organisation's primary aim is so obviously not to raise charity.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: texasgirl

That sounds like a really big one. Looks like the swamp draining operation is working double triple overtime. But you have to wonder what is happening to all these people once they resign? Do they get pulled back right into the system with another cushy job where they get to muck everything up? We should possibly start investigating what is happening to these people after the resignations.

I think that process is complex depending on their true nature. Some are figure heads with no power, just positioned to take the bullets. Some are truly controllers, some I suspect work for an alphabet agency. "Acting" CEO is different the CEO. Board members who are on countless boards...

My understanding is those who are human and self reflective will be given a chance to affirm they will support humanity rather then subvert, then a place will be found. Those who are corrupted to the core, eh. It all depends on things we will not really know until later.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Chairman of Nuclear Weapons Oversight Agency Steps Down:

www.usatoday.com...

And the interesting not at the bottom of your article.....

Before he was appointed to the board by President Obama in August 2015, Hamilton was president of FuelCo LLC, a nuclear fuel company that engaged in uranium transactions with Russia.

Seems he may be caught up in what is hitting the fan!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or, seeing as how it's a Masonic Lodge, it's more about the number than it is about the actual amount.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
true human nature varies from person to person.
I've hobnobbed and dealt with billionaires and investors . Some are human some are less than human. Many of them put dollar signs before people any day of the week. My least favorite so far seem to be the fracking investors. They literally do not care what happens to anyone but their cash. And the ways they excuse themselves are downright sickening. If I ever caught up with them in a dark alley......

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

GW Bush in Dubai today, says Russia meddled in 2016 election:

time.com...

I find it hilarious he has an opinion on this, considering how he rigged his own election.

(Is he hiding out from the DC fallout?)

Trotting out Dubya as your spokesperson at this point is beyond pathetic. Who cares what the confused little boy thinks, why would anyone accept this as mounting support? Or am I to understand he is the A team, brought in to clean up this whole affair with his malapropisms.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Stopping maintenance patches on hardware and software is the IT industries way of making you buy the newer products.

They want you to "Tech Refresh" every 3 years. When a product hits around 3 years they typically notify customers that the product will not be supported in a further 2 years time, thus forcing purchase of new product.

Many government IT departments use secondary suppliers to provide continued support of the old allowing them to stretch the equipment life to 7 to 10 years.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.usatoday.com...

Before he was appointed to the board by President Obama in August 2015, Hamilton was president of FuelCo LLC, a nuclear fuel company that engaged in uranium transactions with Russia.

Hmmm....Fuelco and TENEX....

Russia’s uranium export company signed a groundbreaking $1 billion package of contracts Tuesday to supply three U.S. utilities with enriched fuel for nuclear power plants, Russian atomic industry officials said. State-run Tekhsnabexport, or Tenex, will supply U.S. markets with nuclear fuel enriched from raw uranium for the first time, Tekhsnabexport marketing executive Vadim Mikerin told the Associated Press. Tenex signed contracts to provide enriched uranium fuel to Pacific Gas & Electric Co. of San Francisco; AmerenUE of St. Louis; and Luminant of Dallas, said Sergei Novikov, spokesman for Russia’s state nuclear agency Rosatom. The companies are part of a group called Fuelco, he said.

Source

And the guy that just stepped down, Sean Sullivan, happens to be the guy that was President of FuelCo...prior to being appointed by Obama to the Nuclear Board....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
true human nature varies from person to person.
I've hobnobbed and dealt with billionaires and investors . Some are human some are less than human. Many of them put dollar signs before people any day of the week. My least favorite so far seem to be the fracking investors. They literally do not care what happens to anyone but their cash. And the ways they excuse themselves are downright sickening. If I ever caught up with them in a dark alley......

Of course, some are not actually human but we'll get to that later in Q's process. The soulless one's don't get a choice. My understanding is the purge is just as metaphysical as physical, so even the once evil can be given a choice, but that aspect of the experience will be not our part, our part is to out them/deeds etc. Layers run deep here.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Now, now, He and Clinton "helped" Haiti a lot.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Are you referring to that placebo the Clinton Foundation sold to Haiti, that was labeled "vaccine"?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very good point. £33 million... missed that!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko

Are you referring to that placebo the Clinton Foundation sold to Haiti, that was labeled "vaccine"?

And their joint earthquake relief drive. Isn't that how the Clinton Foundation started getting their hooks into Haiti to begin with?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

Hmmm....Fuelco and TENEX....

Russia’s uranium export company signed a groundbreaking $1 billion package of contracts Tuesday to supply three U.S. utilities with enriched fuel for nuclear power plants, Russian atomic industry officials said. State-run Tekhsnabexport, or Tenex, will supply U.S. markets with nuclear fuel enriched from raw uranium for the first time, Tekhsnabexport marketing executive Vadim Mikerin told the Associated Press. Tenex signed contracts to provide enriched uranium fuel to Pacific Gas & Electric Co. of San Francisco; AmerenUE of St. Louis; and Luminant of Dallas, said Sergei Novikov, spokesman for Russia’s state nuclear agency Rosatom. The companies are part of a group called Fuelco, he said.

Source

And the guy that just stepped down, Sean Sullivan, happens to be the guy that was President of FuelCo...prior to being appointed by Obama to the Nuclear Board....

Wow...that's crazy.

Thank you all for posting the interesting parts of the article. I'm at work so I can only post quickly! (Been sneaking on here from my phone)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

GW Bush in Dubai today, says Russia meddled in 2016 election:

time.com...

I find it hilarious he has an opinion on this, considering how he rigged his own election.

(Is he hiding out from the DC fallout?)

Probably trying to find a new sugar daddy, now that Alwaleed has been neutralized.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Steps down and recommends the organization be dissolved.

That group isn’t just responsible for oversight of US nuclear weapons.

Nuclear NK is 100% CIA.

Nuclear Pakistan is 100 Xs the threat of NK.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I seen in a few of your posts where you state they're not actually human.

You've really piqued my interest and I'm sure everyone on here wants you to explain. (Maybe to confirm what we suspect?)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And Carter has an Intelligence Community background. He seems to me to be under cover of sorts. Maybe he was planted OR maybe he got caught up in another agency's scheme and he can't break his own cover. Or Patsy.

Much more to him and his role than is apparent. Something more complex than what we are being told.

Page graduated in 1993 from the United States Naval Academy; he was a Distinguished Graduate (top 10% of his class) and was chosen for the Navy's Trident Scholar program, which gives selected officers the opportunity for independent academic research and study.

[10][During his senior year at the Naval Academy, he worked as a researcher for the House Armed Services Committee.

He served in the U.S. Navy for five years, including a tour in western Morocco as an intelligence officer for a United Nations peacekeeping mission.

link
edit on 8-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I seen in a few of your posts where you state they're not actually human.

You've really piqued my interest and I'm sure everyone on here wants you to explain. (Maybe to confirm what we suspect?)

Sorry, but if the conversation goes reptilian....
I may have to leave.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've been doubling back on the Q sheet qcodefag.github.io in order to see what hasn't yet been answered from earlier questions.

Post #5 includes the following:
"Why did Soros' son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton's?"

The article below says that:

OSF, thorough George, Alexander, and other members of the Soros family, will continue to be a well-financed, dominating force in far-Left politics for years to come, given that the elder Soros has more than tripled his investments since 2005 and shelters much of his riches in offshore tax havens. He has arranged for the organization to be governed independently by a professional management structure after his death.

CPP Alex Soros article

I would suggest that it is important we know who Soros has lined up to continue doling out his slush fund after he goes.

Are Justin Trudeau and the Clintons going to be part of that "professional management structure"?

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join