It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
GW Bush in Dubai today, says Russia meddled in 2016 election:

time.com...

I find it hilarious he has an opinion on this, considering how he rigged his own election.

(Is he hiding out from the DC fallout?)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I know we've been over this Apache stuff, but putting 2 and 2 together last night and this morning (watching some other areas here as well) I suddenly find myself wondering about something, especially given this recent talk of malware related stuff.

Apache

Perhaps I'm putting together something all created in my own mind...perhaps I'm WAY off here (and even if I'm right, I am yet to wrap my head completely around what is going on "here")....but I do hope a few others are looking, watching, possibly seeing what I think I am.

Weird...
"Nobody is safe" indeed!

edit on 8-2-2018 by Jakal26 because: I know I'm being vague. But surely I'm not the only one seeing the other happenings "around here"...?...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The cost of the product itself, to manufacture, may be inexpensive, but it costs about a billion dollars to develop, test, create a manufacturing pipeling, and bring a new drug to market.

That's why drug prices are high, that's why they fight countertfeiters, and frankly without patent protection no one in their right mind would bother. Spend a billion dollars and someone in China reverse engineers it and undercuts your price.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

No. I know that part, but now we aren't sure exactly what his role is. There have been tidbits dug up that he worked for the Clintons, for example, in the past, that he may have worked for the FBI in some kind of capacity, etc.

The picture being pieced together is far different than that he was simply some kind of businessman or insider who happened to come to work for Trump ... oh, and that he was involved in trying to get Russian collusion for the campaign while he was at it.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ketsuko
More virus and extreme cold at the Olympics.

I guess they'll have a tough time selling climate change at the opening ceremonies when the temperatures are -10?

Right now, the viral woes are spreading. They have upwards of 86 security guards quarantined with 900 military called in to cover.

Anyone else think that 900 military personnel brought in to cover for 86 security guards seems like just a tad too much?
Maybe there isn't any norovirus and it is being used as an excuse to have a beefed up military presence for another reason?

The link to the story now says this:

1,200 guards have been withdrawn from the Olympic sites and quarantined in their rooms with organisers forced to call in 900 soldiers as cover.

So they are replacing 1200 guards that have been quarantined with 900 soldiers...

Well that's a huge difference in numbers. 1200 is a lot of people. With that number sick I'm surprised they haven't called anything off. They couldn't pay me to go near that place. They say its the norovirus but who really knows.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
GW Bush in Dubai today, says Russia meddled in 2016 election:

time.com...

I find it hilarious he has an opinion on this, considering how he rigged his own election.

(Is he hiding out from the DC fallout?)

UK Freemasons take cover

Pity I've to take a nap. It is BEST SHOW ever.

link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Yes.

But costs aren't a whole lot different in the animal market in terms of R&D, etc., they are less expensive because the trial process is a bit less stringent, but even so, the cost of final product versus retail is closer to what you would expect and the company still brings in a very healthy profit.

I am not accusing the pharma companies of being the only place where market distortions occur. There are a lot of factors at work, but it is still clear that there are some very real distortions.

link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
I know we've been over this Apache stuff, but putting 2 and 2 together last night and this morning (watching some other areas here as well) I suddenly find myself wondering about something, especially given this recent talk of malware related stuff.

Apache

Perhaps I'm putting together something all created in my own mind...perhaps I'm WAY off here (and even if I'm right, I am yet to wrap my head completely around what is going on "here")....but I do hope a few others are looking, watching, possibly seeing what I think I am.

Weird...
"Nobody is safe" indeed!

Yikes, so does this imply the maintenance on the internet, Windows is no longer being done? Does this put the internet at risk of shutting down in some way? This is over my head ?

The Apache HTTP Server Project has long committed to providing maintenance releases of the 2.2.x flavor through June of 2017, and may continue to publish some security source code patches beyond this date through December of 2017. No further maintenance patches nor releases of 2.2.x are anticipated. Any final security patches will be published to

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Apache

Weird...
"Nobody is safe" indeed!

I feel strongly you're on the right track.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As I said, I know I'm being vague...but I also know you (in particular) saw what I am speaking of. All that is what led me to all this.

It's interesting when I start doing simple "digging" into the background of a person only to find I cannot access that information, even in a round about way. Never happened with any other, just this one.

you're on the right track.

Yeah, at this point, I'm not sure I want to be

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Re: "Kill Box"

What is the cyber kill chain?

www.computerworld.com...

NOTE: Paper also references RED OCTOBER.
edit on 8-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is the implication that Red October virus was created by White Hats and used from 2007 to gather swamp information over 10 years in preparation for this draining?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Posting for later reference, found by chance... not relevant to current page topics.

32 companies with Triangle Logos

They missed Southern Poverty Law Center.

Before folks go crazy condemning all triangles are symbols of NAMBLA members, this use of symbols is way more complicated. Three stars, "W"s and often triangles depict Orion, just as sinister in the end, but not necessarily members of the the other club. Careful running way with connections before really sussing things out.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Chairman of Nuclear Weapons Oversight Agency Steps Down:

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Re: "Titanic"

What is Trojan.Win32.Titanic?

www.solvusoft.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I know.

You can just as easily marry triangles to pyramids. There are a lot of logos with the all-seeing eye and plenty with pentagrams.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

That sounds like a really big one. Looks like the swamp draining operation is working double triple overtime. But you have to wonder what is happening to all these people once they resign? Do they get pulled back right into the system with another cushy job where they get to muck everything up? We should possibly start investigating what is happening to these people after the resignations.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q might actually be giving the warning that the CIA controls NK.

Everyone knows we suppress medical research.

Everyone knows some countries are guilty of illegal medical research.

NK exports meth because that’s what CIA fronts do.

They sell people, drugs, weapons, and influence.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Duncan Hunter being forced out.

Allegations of womanizing and drinking combined with improper use of campaign finds.

Hunter would not answer questions about whether Margaret Hunter used the campaign card for personal expenses or ever asked him if she could. Hunter did suggest POLITICO look at where the charges occurred, suggesting those that raised red flags were made in California while he was in Washington: “You can see where I was during the transactions ... and you can draw your conclusion.”

Hunter also said he never compiled or signed his campaign’s Federal Election Commission reports. He said his wife, who ran his political committee, knew the rules on campaign disbursements.

“My wife, she ran my dad’s FEC [reports] and his campaign prior to us getting married … so I assumed — not assumed, she knew the rules. She knows the FEC rules ... as much as anybody who does that stuff,” Hunter said.

Blaming his wife for improper use of funds? Follow the wives? His wife ran his dad's campaign finance reports, so he trusted her to know what was proper.

Did she torpedo him?

www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

Although ... Margaret is Polish. So that's going to be a tough rabbit hole to follow.
edit on 8-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: carewemust

Q might actually be giving the warning that the CIA controls NK.

Everyone knows we suppress medical research.

Everyone knows some countries are guilty of illegal medical research.

NK exports meth because that’s what CIA fronts do.

They sell people, drugs, weapons, and influence.

Eric Schmidt visit.

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join