It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Now Q is finally getting to what I knew he was hinting at before. Global Agenda 21 is real.
There is a real world wide depopulation agenda that has been going on for some time now. It is both for profits and control. They use it to conduct sick experiments while at the same time raping Federal and private funds. I wonder if we will be getting into the reason why so many homeopathic doctors have been mysteriously dying in the past few years.

Like Q said if people found out what is really going on many will Rush straight to the hospital

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: crankyoldman

SecureDrop>Clowns In America. 
NOBODY IS SAFE. 

SecureDrop is greater than the CIA? As in, they've got proof of something because they were able to outsmart the clowns? And nobody who is hiding anything is safe?

I would say yes, if the raid was Snowden, and he was in fact direct CIA, that looks to be a message. The revisit of that original post suggests leverage point has been reached in some way, otherwise nothing would be said. If that was snowden, and it was streamed to us/them there was a reason.

He's a symbol of the CIA success, and a symbol to the regular folk. So whatever Q group have, they are confident now, confident enough to proclaim it tied to an action. People are beyond petty and weird at these levels, symbols matter.

Interesting if he's been in china this entire time. Frankly I was even sure he was a person at all.

Now, what do they do with him is the burning question.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
More Q:

What if cures already exist?
What about the billions (public/private/govt) provided to fund
cure dev?
Sheep.
These people are sick!
Q

I wonder if Q is saying that the billions (I would have thought trillions) have been raised/donated under the guise of a cure but used for other purposes?

Edit -- Because if there is a cure, why continue to raise money and where is it going if there is a cure?
edit on 7-2-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Latest Q post:

Make sure the list of resignations remains updated. Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command. Q

I did not expect us to get to this area so quickly.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bold moves being made tonight. I would imagine some people are rightfully afraid of the impending pitchforks and torches

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

More Q:

cure dev?
Sheep.
These people are sick!
Q

I wonder if Q is saying that the billions (I would have thought trillions) have been raised/donated under the guise of a cure but used for other purposes?

Here is a truth. In the 100 years cancer has been a thing, probably a trillion dollars in donations, grants, etc. has been spent on a cure, a cure that is just around the corner. There is no cure. The cures they sell, MD's won't take themselves. It is the single worst investment in all of modern history.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Showed this little sequence of events to my significant other and she is now a believer. I tend not to disclose much to her but this was way too hot.

Keep up the good work everyone and GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Your wife is WISE and SMART! Appreciate what you've got there.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Snowden has not tweeted at all day. It's unusual with all the news.
He could be worried...Q said no one is safe.

John Perry Barlow was a great man. He made an impression on the world with his music and his "Principles of Adult Behaviors", as well as being an internet pioneer and advocate. He will be missed..

I

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Things are looking surprisingly bright today.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
GA, care to weigh in on the temperature in the "field" so to speak.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Things are looking surprisingly bright today.

Brightness comes with exposure to The Sun.

Sometimes you can't hide from it.

ℹ️🆗🛅

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

More Q:

cure dev?
Sheep.
These people are sick!
Q

Edit -- Because if there is a cure, why continue to raise money and where is it going if there is a cure?

This thread and thoughts like these are mind blowing.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Even more Q:

How many top medical researchers found dead in past 5 years?
Why is this topic relevant now?
Why does the US taxpayer subsidize meds for the rest of the world?
Q

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So who are the names we are looking for?

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, C.D.C. Director
Link

14 Hospital System Executive Resignations - Across the country

Link

PACHA Members terminated by Trump

Link

Has to be someone mind blowing and probably not directly related to the medical field. Controlling cures and arranging for suicides of doctors would be something different.
edit on 7-2-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I wonder if we will be getting into the reason why so many homeopathic doctors have been mysteriously dying in the past few years.

Like Q said if people found out what is really going on many will Rush straight to the hospital

Dashen for the win!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Q is becoming increasingly partisan.

Cover blown?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

More Q:

cure dev?
Sheep.
These people are sick!
Q

Here is a truth. In the 100 years cancer has been a thing, probably a trillion dollars in donations, grants, etc. has been spent on a cure, a cure that is just around the corner. There is no cure. The cures they sell, MD's won't take themselves. It is the single worst investment in all of modern history.

There are cures, but not through "established" medicine. But discussing it would be low-priority ATTM, considering that a lot of people in high places are beginning to fear for their life and/or freedom. What Q showed us in Shanghai is likely to occur many times over, in the coming days and weeks.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
0% chance Alwaleed dirts BOB

He’s going to get the “show”

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Big Pharma exposures coming next Month I believe.

Big payoffffffffs with prescribing commissions.

MS13/intel/rackets/FDA/medical complex

🤑💀

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I never watched the movie Iron Eagle. Why was the iron eagle in the movie prevented from ever making it past the rank of colonel? Assuming that was part of the plot line, of course. I don't know why but that keeps nagging at my brain.

He wasn't.

It was a dumb 80's action movie, trying to cash in on the Top Gun craze (You probably don't remember that). I must've watched that movie 100 times.

Doug Masters ( a high schooler!!), with the help of Chappy Sinclair flew a solo mission to rescue his father who was shot down over a fictional middle eastern country.

Stupid movie, but my twelve year old brain loved it.

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join