It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

If it's really huge, they absolutely need to take their time and make sure they get everything right, and weigh each consequence and chain of consequences. At what point does it become so big that the medicine is as bad or worse than the cure? There are some Yuge decisions to be made if half of what Q says is true.

I think this is where the 60%/40% Q talks about comes into play. Some I think will be hand-offs for deals. Some I just don't think will ever be made public.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But even if the contents are never made public, what's stopping Jeff Sessions from appointing a Special Prosecutor? He not only knows what's in the memo, but the underlying intelligence that it's constructed from. The DOJ doesn't make decisions based on public opinion!

I'm trying to hold out hope he may be waiting for the IG report.

But I do think it is past time to go after the leakers,
like Schiff will do as soon as The Dems have their propaganda
piece ready. Adam looks like he needs a rabies vaccine.
edit on 24-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

We were told to trust Sessions, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. There must be a reason for it.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I followed the2ofusr1 link and it IS there! I've saved it locally in case you can't access.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Update on The Memo - The DOJ is warning the Intel Committee
it would be "reckless" without a review from the the DOJ and the FBI
so this throws a wrench in the mix.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Of course I am sure The Secret Society will want to
know all it says so they can make plans and get stories
straight just in case justice were to prevail.

See if I got this right: the DOJ and FBI want to "review" and presumably have veto authority over release of a Memo that exposes the DOJ and FBI's criminal conduct from the top down for illegally spying on Trump.

Unfortunately it wouldn't suprise me if the RINOs in Congress allowed this, they're already walking back voting this week on it.
edit on 24-1-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks so much! You saved me from a terrible blunder, particularly regarding what she tweeted.

Will still visit her on twitter though..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I followed the2ofusr1 link and it IS there! I've saved it locally in case you can't access.

Forget it, it was photoshopped.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I've noticed that in some photos, these peoples EYES look unusual.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: RadioRobert

If it's really huge, they absolutely need to take their time and make sure they get everything right, and weigh each consequence and chain of consequences. At what point does it become so big that the medicine is as bad or worse than the cure? There are some Yuge decisions to be made if half of what Q says is true.

I think this is where the 60%/40% Q talks about comes into play. Some I think will be hand-offs for deals. Some I just don't think will ever be made public.

He's referring, in part, to child sex trafficking and ritual sacrifice. Liz Crokin (investigative journalist) she makes a powerful argument why it needs to come out.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I've noticed that in some photos, these peoples EYES look unusual.

I see crazy eyes and bloody eyes.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Anon on 8 probably solved 9/WW. 9 Lawyers in the picture. wilkinsonwalsh

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

But even if the contents are never made public, what's stopping Jeff Sessions from appointing a Special Prosecutor? He not only knows what's in the memo, but the underlying intelligence that it's constructed from. The DOJ doesn't make decisions based on public opinion!

I'm trying to hold out hope he may be waiting for the IG report.

But I do think it is past time to go after the leakers,
like Schiff will do as soon as The Dems have their propaganda
piece ready. Adam looks like he needs a rabies vaccine.

Sessions Inspector General unit is in over its head already. Someone posted their webpage in the first Q-thread. There are over 75 active investigations. Sessions just added the 50,000 missing text messages mystery to their plate yesterday.

Dim Dems want to Impeach Trump based solely on dreams they have at night, for Christ sake.

Special Prosecutor for "all things Obama", ASAP! MORE than enough evidence against his top people already.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Great find! Headquartered in Washington DC, and 4 Attorneys on staff with experience in defending government officials. (Doesn't say if they won or lost, though.)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Can the thread title

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

Be changed to remove the twitter reference?

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 2

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Great find! Headquartered in Washington DC, and 4 Attorneys on staff with experience in defending government officials. (Doesn't say if they won or lost, though.)

*sigh* Rakesh-Kilaru

Rakesh is a partner in the Washington, D.C. office of Wilkinson Walsh + Eskovitz. His practice focuses on all aspects of litigation and crisis management. Before joining WW+E, Rakesh was a Special Assistant to the President and Associate Counsel in the Office of White House Counsel, where he provided legal advice and strategic counseling to the Obama Administration on its domestic policy agenda, focusing on healthcare, education, labor and employment, housing, and the Supreme Court. He also helped to develop and implement the government’s litigation strategy in cases arising under the Affordable Care Act and the Fair Labor Standards Act. Before entering the government, Rakesh was an associate in the appellate and white collar practice groups at O’Melveny & Myers, LLP, where he also maintained a robust pro bono practice in federal circuit courts and immigration courts.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I bet this is just an "all day loli-pop" statement to keep the "opposers" pacified.

The *'extraordinarily reckless'* part is meant to be a nut-cracker for Comey.

They'll release this Memo as soon as they figure out the Legalities, not so much the "Security" issues.

We're not in Kansas anymore. The legal stuff gets double-checked now.

!!! p.s. they just announced the DOJ has recovered some of the "deleted" texts !!!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

See if I got this right: the DOJ and FBI want to "review" and presumably have veto authority over release of a Memo that exposes the DOJ and FBI's criminal conduct from the top down for illegally spying on Trump.

Unfortunately it wouldn't suprise me if the RINOs in Congress allowed this, they're already walking back voting this week on it.

This is so disgusting, I started a thread on it in 2017. Take a look at the 2018 Congressional Calendar.
www.rollcall.com...

Over the next 20 days, they will only work 6...yes, SIX days! Congress only works in D.C. 147 days a year. Maybe they think government is running so well, there's no need for them to be in Wash D.C. that often.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Beth Wilkinson W/W
en.wikipedia.org...

MVP: Wilkinson Walsh's Beth Wilkinson Law360, New York (December 19, 2017, 3:31 PM EST) -- Wilkinson Walsh & Eskovitz PLLC’s Beth Wilkinson only co-founded her firm a year ago, and she and her team have already scored major victories defending Georgia Pacific from a $10 billion antitrust suit and winning the first two trials in the high-stakes Xarelto litigation, securing her a place as one of Law360’s 2017 Trials MVPs.

www.law360.com...

Beth represents politicians.

Harold Ford Jr. has put together a formidable team of lawyers to get his reputation back. Ford, a former Democratic congressman from Tennessee, was fired from Morgan Stanley last month “for conduct inconsistent with our values and in violation of our policies,” a spokeswoman said.

The team includes litigatorsBeth Wilkinson, John Singer and Michael Deutsch, plus defamation lawyers Tom Clare and Libby Locke.

pagesix.com...
edit on 24-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: burntheships

We were told to trust Sessions, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. There must be a reason for it.

Agreed. I am straying positive on Sessions, he has withstood
intense heat. Since he ordered the Invetigation into the missing
texts, it is starting up again in the last 24 hours. I don't
want to link the stories for several reasons.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Beth Wilkinson was very fond of Merrick Garland. Who is Merrick Garland, Obama’s pick for the Supreme Court?

“He was always there to remind us to do what was right and just,” said attorney Beth Wilkinson, who prosecuted the Oklahoma City bombers. “It wasn’t just words for him. He always figured out how to vigorously prosecute the case, honor the victims and give each defendant a fair trial.”

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join