It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama wants to know everything:

www.foxnews.com...

Things are getting worse for Obama. Where is he? Out of the country?

Very interesting! I would think he would be a HUGE conflict of interest in either a Clinton or Trump investigation.

I love that the dirtiness is getting exposed!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

www.foxnews.com...

Very interesting! I would think he would be a HUGE conflict of interest in either a Clinton or Trump investigation.

After Trump's win Lisa page texted:

"I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

Wow...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

From your link.... Dynamite IMHO.

On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016, Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."  

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

Page’s meaning here is unclear, but Senate investigators say, coupled with Strzok’s Aug. 15 text about an “insurance policy,” further investigation is warranted to find out what actions the two may have taken.

Lisa Page thinks she has been in a Watergate type scandal.... her own words.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Strzok & Page's texts form a direct link back to Barack Obama.

They were engaged in a criminal conspiracy to gin up some reason to impeach Trump. And now we know that, not only was Barack Obama aware of what Strzok and Page were doing, but he was invested enough that he had Strzok prepare talking points.

I bet the Obamas are going to take another "vacation" overseas soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

That's not what I keep turning up. A multiple of eleven counts by being a multiple of eleven.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Strzok & Page's texts form a direct link back to Barack Obama.

They were engaged in a criminal conspiracy to gin up some reason to impeach Trump. And now we know that, not only was Barack Obama aware of what Strzok and Page were doing, but he was invested enough that he had Strzok prepare talking points.

I bet the Obamas are going to take another "vacation" overseas soon.

Queenofswords mentioned in her last post that she saw Obama was traveling to New South Wales. She couldn't find the article (or tweet?) again, however.
edit on 7-2-2018 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

You should do the same. History repeats itself first as tragedy, then as farce. Nixon's fall was tragic. Trump's would be hilarious if our country were not in such a perilous position.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Greenanon

i thought he did the DNC emails.
podesta fell to a phishing scam

werent the awans and seth at a party together the night of his murder?
laptop full of dem n00dz?

I don't know but in one of Luke Rosiak's (sp?) stories it was mentioned that the Awan's were maintaining some kind of proxy network for the Democrats whose computers they were working with. It was like they would be working on their computers but they weren't essentially.

Maybe that laptop contained the secrets that were gleaned from that process?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You should do the same. History repeats itself first as tragedy, then as farce. Nixon's fall was tragic. Trump's would be hilarious if our country were not in such a perilous position.

You have your head so stuck in the sand your comments would be funny if they weren't so sad.

edit on 2/7/2018 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check... hmpft

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Just ignore them and keep up the digging.

I love that the dirtiness is getting exposed

You and me both!!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It is becoming more clear with each new revelation that if Trump ever was imperiled, it was due to the actions of a corrupt FBI and Barack Obama.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Trump's would be hilarious if our country were not in such a perilous position.

I hope youre ready for seven more years of hilarity there chumbo.
how does FBI agents plotting to overthrow a sitting president rate on your humor scale?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Trump's would be hilarious if our country were not in such a perilous position.

I hope youre ready for seven more years of hilarity there chumbo.
how does FBI agents plotting to overthrow a sitting president rate on your humor scale?

How does three indictments of Trump staff for trafficking with a hostile foreign power sit with you? For better or worse, the FBI is responsible for counterintelligence. They are doing their job in exposing Trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

how will you keep your cranium from exploding when they are let off the hook because of Muellers totally botched witch hunt?

it will be easy as pie to prove the case was built on evidence that was "fruit of the poisonous tree"

Podesta was indicted too.
The podesta group is broke and gone. wonder where that line of investigation has gone on the past few months eh?
edit on 2 7 2018 by dashen because: BOOM BABY

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

www.foxnews.com...

After Trump's win Lisa page texted:

Wow...

Consciousness of guilt.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Who is Carter Page really?

Carter Page, former Clinton insider?

A Twitter account in the name of “The War Economy” (hat tip: Rex Imperator) dug up a 2008 listing of speakers to be heard at the “Bard Globalization and International Affairs Program in New York City,” which reproduced his claim to be an Clinton insider:

Carter Page previously worked with the Clinton Administration transition team in 1992-1993 while serving as a Research Fellow on the House Armed Services Committee (HASC) on Capitol Hill. During his Fellowship, HASC Chairman Les Aspin was selected by President Clinton as the Secretary of Defense in December 1992. From May 1993 – December 1994, Carter went on to serve as the Arms Control Action Officer for Counterproliferation Policy in the Nuclear Affairs and International Negotiations Branch of the Navy Staff in the Pentagon. [italics in original]

So this is a claim made and published on a list of speakers.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

how will you keep your cranium from exploding when they are let off the hook because of Muellers totally botched witch hunt?

How do you keep your cranium from exploding now that #pizzagate is known to be a hoax?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

it will be easy as pie to prove the case was built on evidence that was "fruit of the poisonous tree"

By now, we're beyond even the Nunes memo or the dossier. Thanks to the Senate memo, we know that the FBI knew Carter Page wasn't a Russian agent when they obtained the FISA warrant. So, not only did they use unverified information from a source they knew was politically bias and untrustworthy, but the entire basis for the FISA warrant is built on a lie.

Basically, every FBI agent whose fingerprints appear anywhere on this whole debacle needs to lawyer up. The only real question left is whether Page was a patsy or an accomplice.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

duct tape mostly.
trepanation helps

so far its only a hoax to you

edit on 2 7 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join