It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

or Al Waleed goons, or isi, or independent contractors.

but seems like they had enough dirt on the DNC to cover themselves pretty well

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Here I go building timelines again.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: tigertatzen

I made what I felt was a very inspiration speech on page 245 that might have been overlooked by some.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it was a great speech!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: tigertatzen

I didn't find them.

They were left on my desk.

Ah good...I didn't miss a post after all. Did you by chance write the attached note?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Some people may mock this guy (below) because of his hat and kitchen, but I for one think he's telling the truth and really did receive an anonymous letter and receive info from a trusted source and that this links up with Q's drop last night.

That's the point of Q's drop I think, to let us know that indeed there is a recording and evidence that what Q has reported actually took place during that tarmac meeting [SC/LL AS 187]. Why say such a thing if it can't be proven? ie: if it's just nothing but speculation and a connecting of dots? If so, then absolute terror has struck into them, and Podesta for his "wet works" email, and prior fund raising email relating to the same topic. Arrest Podesta.

edit on 7-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
March 2016: Podesta emails hacked with phishing software.

June 2016: DCleaks starts leaking emails from DNC hacks.

July 2016: Murder of Seth Rich.

October 2016: WL starts dumping everyones emails. Julian hints at the source of his leak.

July 2017: FBI recovers damaged hard drives from Imran's apartment.

Seth may have been the leaker, but it looks to me like the Awans were behind accessing the email accounts.

It's pretty clear to me they had a working relationship outside of the DNC.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

NSA can't release audio because even if they did discuss the idea that Scalia was murdered, there would be no actionable offense. Releasing the audio would just make people angrier than they already are while the perps rally behind their lawyers.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Very interesting thread..

EPIC!

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I think they're investigating the Podestas. Man that has a nice ring to it.

When they visit John's home in the woods I think they should bring digging equipment.

I think even now that White Hats are storming or preparing to storm underground tunnels, villas, mansions and palaces, and that an ever widening dragnet is taking them all in, even to the big fish which must include the Podestas and Clinton, among a whole host of others including some politicians on both sides of the isle, and so many more corporate barons and "ruling elite" who aren't ruling any more or not for much longer..

At some point the lid's going to blow off pandoras box and this very thread will be proven to be essentially all true and very real where future proves past.

When the time's right, it will be like a whole army materializing as if out of thin air, everywhere and all at once. It has to happen for the restoration and continuity of the Republic and for the good of the world and all mankind ("peoplekind" if your pansy liberal Justin Trudeau).

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I try not to think about the size of the moment.

America hasn't been a free nation in my lifetime.

True freedom?

It's been 55 years.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Have faith and keep trying. I think it's coming... I can feel it, like an inevitability at the end of a building pressure wave of which we are a part, however big or small it doesn't matter, you're right, it's not about size but about universal principals, which cannot be adequately measured being of infinite proportion.

Small starts - BIG OUTCOMES!

Hang in there...

No fear only faith!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Hypothesis

Tape of tarmac meeting is now in the position of Carl Ghattas, Executive Assistant Director, National Security Branch of the FBI?

www.fbi.gov...

Is he a white hat or a black hat? If a white hat, that's what I would contend ie: that the NSA hasn't managed to keep it squirreled away or hidden. Or in other words that it's under investigation and won't be covered up for very much longer.

The Clintons must be aging fast!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Action Item!

Sign Petition to Declassify Tarmac meeting recordings between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton.

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

I was number 31.

It's something. Everything has to start somewhere.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Executive Branch Certification Requirements for FISA

OBAMA KNEW!!! [Required to signoff]

see subchapter 1 (6) 50 U.S. Code § 1804 - Applications for court orders
www.law.cornell.edu...

compliments of
RealisticHistorian,
Reddit CBTS_Stream, February 6th, 2018

Jump straight to it, here

www.law.cornell.edu...

I turned this into a killer tweet that's already being retweeted.

I've got close to 60K impressions in 2 weeks as a complete newbie with hardly any followers and not very much pushback at all.

What I need to do re: twitter, is to make a strategic list of 100 influencers, on both sides, then follow them and reply on their top, active tweets and enter the fray that way..

It's also highly effective on retweets to join in the debate, and they see it believe you me it's in their face.

It's a very very interesting communications medium to be in a position to grab people's attention and to ring the bell wherever possible.

Always best served up with a great graphic or meme or short video.

Not just bragging (maybe a little) but also wanting to give others the courage to speak their mind and have their voice heard also with equal power and authority.

The normies don't know what hit them on a growing field or red pilling everywhere. It's like a one way firehose of information and of reason and logic.

Poor @Jack.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

From what I've seen, Q typically posts messages that pertain to current events in the news. SOTU, Amtrak, Schiff, etc.. For Q to suddenly bring up Clinton/Lynch discussing Scalia's vacancy back in 2016, there must be a reason and purpose behind doing so.

When the Special Prosecutor is appointed, most of Q's messages can be funneled to that team. Those msgs would be a great road MAP for them. Especially if they were expanded to ordinary verbiage before being given to the Special Counsel.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Ever notice anything unusual about AS?

OMG, now that you mention it - what is he doing outside his coffin during daytime? "They" must have found a cure!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

And now it's awkward...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Info wars confirmed Clinton offered LL a seat on the SC.
In exchange for what?

Sorry if this has been said, still trying to catch up on this thread....

Her life? Her help? Carrot AND stick?

"Looky here now, L, you can have the position that man held in life....or you can join him where he now resides. Don't you want to give us some help here?"

How would have answered?

When you play with snakes you're going to get bitten. Sometimes bites aren't fatal, sometimes they are.

Anybody remember the date of that craft that went down in Hawaii, killing the lady who authenticated the birth certificate? I always had a vibe that said, "message sent" on that one. (Will look into it if I ever get caught up here.)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama wants to know everything:

www.foxnews.com...

Things are getting worse for Obama. Where is he? Out of the country?
edit on 7-2-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct.  27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest

Why indeed!

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join