It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Tunnel rumors surrounding Chateau Marmont:

Source: L.A. Exposed
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If that film is "offline", it's locked in a box that a burglar needs to access. Not likely to happen, is it?

Yeah, I guess he's acting out to the black hats what had already just taken place, and that no action is required by us.

He never tips his hand, so he's just describing something that they have, since everyone was tweeting and texting under the 4 cameras, or it could even be a ruse to make them wonder who was texting what to whom when, while the cameras were watching, which would be an effective ruse of sorts.

A catch like that would also authorize full scrutiny of everyone else's texts that were visible without requiring any sort of FISA warrant of any kind...

Edit: At the very least, he's proving that they can take a look at any and all such texting from the POV of the 4 cameras ie: these people are morons, blind as bats.

Let's see what you got Q, so that we can make it go viral? Thank you.

If just a ruse, good one, alhtough we don't like being misled, but will still trust and await further info and instruction. You do whatever you gotta do.

We're at your service.

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Feb 5 2018 20:25:31Q!UW.yye1fxoID: db9aa5280087NEW

Find 1 of 4.
“Trump should be shot!”
You are now working against those monitoring.
Raw only.
No edits.
Save offline.

Q

That's what I am seeing and when you search the quote...

One of the first associated is Sir David Attenborough...

So just check out the famous people that all were educated at LSE...London School of Economics...

www.businessinsider.com...-the-most-famous-lse-alumnus-of-all-time-is-american-president-john-fitzgerald-ken nedy-who-studied-in-a-general-course-in-1935-before-joining-the-us-military-in-wwii-jfk-was-assassinated-in-1963-after-taking-office-in-1961-1
And yes....Soros is also on the list....as is JFK....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Find 1 of 4.
“Trump should be shot!”
Raw only.
No edits.
Save offline.

Q

What quote?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Correct me if my limey to yank translation has given me an invalid read of this but...

I read it as "Look at the video and enhance the frame... do not look at a frame capture that someone else has taken" as it could be interpreted as at risk of being edited.

I've watched most of the Whitehouse.gov live stream playback twice and cannot see the frame depicted on that.

Am I right in assuming that the other 3 cameras are from 3 broadcasting corporations (CNN, ABC, NBC?)? This would make sense as one of these may have been stupid enough to zoom in on a democrat playing candy crush in order to poke a laugh at Trump's SOTU?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Q is just having fun with us..

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Find 1 of 4.
“Trump should be shot!”
Raw only.
No edits.
Save offline.

Q

What quote?

From Q post:

"Trump should be shot"

Search that quote and check out what comes up....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OK then.

FIND THE FILMS! from which that capture was taken as a type of crumb.

They're in the public domain...

That's what I thought originally, that it's an easter egg hunt of grave and serious consequence and significance.

WE are to FIND THE FILM and discover it.

In other words while he may have it, he wants us to find it, magnify it and spread it and make it go viral.

Big prize and medal for whoever does this first!!!

I don't have the wherewithal or the time to do it myself right now, but I'm sure that there are a lot of people on the case....

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

OK then.

That's what I thought originally, that it's an easter egg hunt of grave and serious proportions, significance and consequence.

In other words while he may have it, he wants us to find it, magnify it and spread it and make it go viral.

I don't have the wherewithal or the time to do it myself right now, but I'm sure that there are a lot of people on the case....

Someone will find it if it exists.

Patience.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Wanted to mention this, could be off target but want to do my part. Crumbs were given about marijuana lingo.

I read somewhere that California is trying to start a bank to support the marijuana business.
At state level since fed banks can't do business with, from what I took from it.

Roths are bankers, seems they may be liquiding for something...? maybe to send a message or screw with the market, but could they be trying to get this bank rolling? Or bank, bankrolled Haha had to.
I would think they are scared of fed level anything right now... and wh/sessions opposes mj, so they would support.

I'm really busy so I can't do much digging back for sources, maybe someone could help me. And I really feel compelled to help this movement as much as a normal Joe can!

Check in to Black Forest Capital.
They do cannabis...and other things.
www.blackforest.capital...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

OK then.

That's what I thought originally, that it's an easter egg hunt of grave and serious consequence and significance.

Both phone shots are from this exact capture...
edit on 2/5/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Q told us to look at "Standard Hotel". I've been looking at its owner Andre Balasz who is also the owner of the most scandalous Hotel in the World. The list of scandals and weirdness is limitless. Chateau Marmont is...

* Where Nicholas Ray (44) had sex with Natalie Wood (16)

* Rumored to have Tunnels to various Hollyweird Places

* Its where, in a seeming state of Trance, Britney Spears smeared food all over her face.

* The "Hotel California" the Eagles referred to.

* Where Hunter -Adrenochrome- Thompson hung out (later Suicide)

* Where John Belushi overdosed on Drugs (Suicide)

* Where Scott Fitzgerald Died of a Heart Attack

* Where James Dean jumped out of a window

* Where Jim Morrison fell off the roof

* Where Helmut Newton crashed his car into and died

* Where Clark Gable and Jean Harlow had a secret affair right after she married another guy

* Where Dennis Hopper hosted Orgies

* Where Heath Ledger snorted Cocaine (later Suicide)

* Where John Frusciante maxed out on Heroin

* Where Scarlett Johannson had a secret affair

* Where Courtney Love kicked Peaches Geldof (who spoke of a pedo-ring before her death) out of the Hotel

* Where Sienna Miller had a secret affair

Additional Source

Maybe its time to look at the Hotel more closely.

The two hotels are basically across from one another. They are at the base of Laurel Canyon - you'll have fun with that rabbit hole (think music). Interesting note: Atop Laurel Canyon is a compound - look up Jered Leto's home, where all the nuclear explosion film was developed. My personal opinion, is, it is where all the nuclear films were actually shot - footage not real, but fake.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

OK then.

Both phone shots are from this exact capture...

In the revealing photograph, reportedly snapped by Chip Somodevilla of Getty Images, Lawrence is seated alongside Bonnie Watson Coleman and Joyce Beatty, Democratic representatives from New Jersey and Ohio, respectively.

So this was a single image taken by Chip...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Q is just having fun with us..

He could just be using the board and us to have fun with everyone who was messaging and texting under the 4 cameras during the SOTU... and if so, that's a pretty good ruse.

What he's suggesting is that there's something to be found which makes that statement, and no one can be sure if it's true or not or who might have sent or received it.

Sows seeds of panic and confusion.

But that kind of game playing isn't what Q is really up to I don't think. It's not the impression at all that i have. #s real and it's about to start hitting the proverbial fan.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

trump should be shot and end all this nonsense #gogglebox

— gabby (@GabbygalEvs) March 18, 2016

'Good to see him again!' Gogglebox viewers welcome back daddy Tapper after his time in hospital

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I'm still looking hard at 4am... but I'm guessing we may end up looking for it in "De Lorean" locations if you get my drift.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And we don't have access to the four cameras or what they recorded, so back to... he's talking to the black hats to let them know that they can see from those four cameras what they were texting and receiving, upon one of which is the incriminating statement.

Not that we're supposed to try to find it as a roll of film or a video clip from one of the newsies..

Just making sure.

We need more Anon's on the research board where Q is posting these days to relay questions, just to make damn sure that we don't drop the ball and misunderstand and misinterpret if there's to be any action taken or if he's got it and all we need do is wait with popcorn at the ready.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If that film is "offline", it's locked in a box that a burglar needs to access. Not likely to happen, is it?

[/quote

]Could be on a archive vid that we need to find and look at to find
the proper message and make viral

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just read Bongino has info that Steele is connected to state department and Benghazi coverup somehow and he is supposedly going to talk about it on his podcast tomorrow. Not sure of the validity of this.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

And we don't have access to the four cameras or what they recorded, so back to... he's talking to the black hats to let them know that they can see from those four cameras what they were texting and receiving, upon one of which is the incriminating statement.

Not that we're supposed to try to find it as a roll of film or a video clip from one of the newsies..

Just making sure.

We need more Anon's on the research board where Q is posting these days to relay questions, just to make damn sure that we don't drop the ball and misunderstand and misinterpret if there's to be any action taken or if he's got it and all we need do is wait with popcorn at the ready.

Tired of those boards...so over filled with stupid posts it gets annoying...and mob mentality takes over for leads...while there has been a lot of good there, i dont think thats where ive gleaned most of my info and certainly not where I've drawn my theories on Q from.
edit on 2/5/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join