It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Homage to the culture of the work.

Three meanings.

As in speculative freemasonry?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Donald Trump Jr. Just Became a Dank Meme, Literally

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”. – Yoda

Parties just getting started...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
@Perfectenemy: Because you are in Germany, could you please check in which region most children go missing? (Black Forest).

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Interesting character, Mr Farage!

He was character assassinated for years in the U.K., much as Trump has been.

He called out wrongdoing and hidden agendas in the European parliament as an MEP. He demonstrated what was going wrong by facts that were difficult to discount (Quod Erat Demonstrandum).

It took him a decade to awaken the British to the point that UKIP got 14% of the popular election vote - all whilst trying to stop his message being hijacked by racists. From that point the labour/conservative parties had to adapt policies or risk losing their duopoly - leading to the successful Brexit referendum vote.

Once the british people had voted to Brexit, he was noble enough to step back, giving up leadership of the party he had built into mainstream and trusting us to follow through (much as Q expects us to now).

However, if the wheels roll back and Brexit is weakened, he has threatened to rejoin the battle to ensure its completion.

To be clear, I am conservative and not a UKIP supporter but Farage did awaken me, despite my mixed European lineage.

My point, in summarisation, is that Farage has created an awakened foundation that can now be built on in the U.K.

edit on 5-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
@Perfectenemy: Because you are in Germany, could you please check in which region most children go missing? (Black Forest).

Wasn't the Black Forest where Hansel & Gretel met the wicked witch that lures lil kids to her gingerbread house to eat them?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Black Forest is where many of the Grimm fairy tales take place.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
[url=http://www.kingdom.com.sa/prince-alwaleed-receives-german-ambassador-2]http://www.kingdom.com.sa/prince-alwaleed-receives-german-ambassador-2[/ur l]
edit on 5/2/2018 by coldlikecustard because: link

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Re: "BLUNT Statement"

Blunt: 'I think it's a mistake to get in a fight with the president'

thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If the stock market sale funds are not going into gold/silver then they are either being put into Art, property, arms, or being retained as bank balances? Assuming they have no interest in government bonds at this point.

My guess is the more liquid options to buy back at basement value?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The Black Forest is where many of the Grimm fairy tales take place.

Fairy tales 'based' on fact.
Clearly the Black Forest has been a place children have disappeared for centuries.
Perhaps it still is.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm thinking it's a place where children disappear "to" as well. They are kidnapped from surrounding areas, cities, towns, villages, and taken to the forest. Like in the book I mentioned, they kidnap the kids and take them to the castle in the middle of nowhere to abuse them. And these fairy tales.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
BLACK FOREST CAPITAL LLC.
www.blackforest.capital...

We invest across all sectors and industries, including alternative energy, technology, business and personal services, cannabis, and discretionaryretail.

"BLUNT statement"

Note: Nice logo.

BTW...WHAT is "Discretionary retail"???

edit on 5-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Employees at Newsweek have been told that editor-in-chief Bob Roe and executive editor Ken Li have been fired, sources with knowledge of the situation told CNN.

Staff in Newsweek's New York offices were told they could stop working and go home for the day on Monday afternoon, the source close to the newsroom told CNN.

Senior writer Matthew Cooper tendered his resignation on Monday as a result of the chaos, saying in a resignation letter obtained by CNN that he has never "seen more reckless leadership."

"It's the installation of editors, not Li and Roe, who recklessly sought clicks at the expense of accuracy, retweets over fairness, that leaves me most despondent not only for Newsweek but for other publications that don't heed the lessons of this publication's fall," Cooper said in the letter.

money.cnn.com...

Trouble in paradise...

edit on 5-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Thank you for sharing that information. Next in the crosshairs is Time and CNN.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

They cover it up well.

Europe buries them deep or simply does not report them if there are a bunch of missing kids.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Somebody help me out here, please? Of all the ongoing political threads, this one seems to have the MOST decorum, civility, positive exchange, and general overall great information sharing. Am I missing something?

Q's post today reiterated something to remember. Our POTUS never tweets about something he's not sure of. Even the "wire-tapping" tweet last year that all the msm laughed about, has now proven true. Future proves past.

Today's drop is important. Let's dig dig dig, then connect past dots.

This thread isn't going to hell like the others because we are actively working to keep it positive and clean. Only Light can live here. We've also got several great mods who, as evidenced, are ready and willing to help keep it that way...all we need to do is ask. This is an enormous thread and they cannot see every post. We have to help them to help us, and many of us have been doing exactly that.

The energy here is polarized firmly toward the positive, because WE steered it that way. And our Light, along with that of those who want to see us succeed is keeping it that way.

As long as we keep it clean, focused, and refrain from engaging the people trying to bait us into a brawl, we will persevere. We all have a responsibility to bind our little circle with positivity and protection and I think we're doing an amazing job so far.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

With regards to the hunting estate sale:

At 5,400 hectares (13,000 acres), the grounds about two hours west of Vienna are 16 times as big as New York’s Central Park. They were sold by Rothschild heirs Nancy Clarice Tilghman and Geoffrey R. Hoguet, real estate broker Klaus Bischof said in an interview.

The owners, both living in the U.S., decided to sell the Langau Estate near the town of Gaming to the Austrian Prinzhorn family because the buyers promised to keep and develop the forestry in the Lower Austria province. The family of entrepreneurs Cord and Thomas Prinzhorn has a net worth of 1.1 billion euros ($1.37 billion), according to 2016 estimates by Austria’s Trend magazine.

The Rothschild family became one of Austria’s biggest land owners in the 19th century, after Anselm Rothschild, the son of Vienna bank-founder Salomon, became an influential financier in the Austro-Hungarian Habsburg empire. The family originally owned 13,000 hectares in the area and still holds the rest, Bischof said.

Bloomberg

Hmm...what kind of hunting do they do on this property, I wonder?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
FBI fighting the release of Senate information relating to Memo.

If the memo is meaningless, then why are the working so hard to keep it under wraps?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wasn't the Black Forest where Hansel & Gretel met the wicked witch that lures lil kids to her gingerbread house to eat them?

Wow...forgot all about that. Would indicate these type of "happenings" for hundreds of years.

I have a hunch that if anyone has access to missing children statistics in Germany by LOCATION, that might reveal something. I couldn't find any with the limited time I have today.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Senate has rules that enable the FBI to prevent release of information. For over a month the Senate has been attempting to get its memo released to the public. I started a thread on this two weeks ago.

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join