It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

adam schiff

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

First link loops back to itself when you try the statement permalink

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

dbl post

edit on 5-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: dbl post in error

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
DisneyLand knock-off in the Black Forest

A fairytale Europe: Europa-Park, Germany

www.theguardian.com...

I am looking to see if 'Dopey' Alwaleed's 'Kingdom Hotel Investments' is a big stake holder.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Did the news of the Roth Mansion sale drop before or after Q's post?

Can someone help me out with that?

I was of the impression that Q was referring to Trump's tweet as a post, and implied a connection therefrom. Maybe they are spooked by surveillance capabilities, or needed fresh funds from dumping stocks for the plunge the other day, or have had funds confiscated via the EO, it's hard to say what the connection is to their selling of landholdings. I think the implication is that they needed the funds..?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If they sold stock to cause a plunge, they have the money in their hands from that exchange...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I'm just throwing stuff out there. Need to take a closer look later, see what others have come up with.

So glad to see Q back and that the train is still hurtling down the tracks with increasing force and intertia - unstoppable provided that the people get on board and take control of the narrative whereby context and framing is decisive. Q, if you're reading, could you use that - context and framing is decisive - to let us know for sure that you're reading this thread? Thanks.

I think there needs to be a takedown of CNN somehow. They're right off the rails those guys. It's no longer fair and balanced news with journalistic integrity, at all - just propaganda.

How to get the MSM reporting the TRUTH?!

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Fresh pots?

Dank drops and BLUNT statements?

See you soon q.

Pot, dank and blunt are all marijuana related terms. Should we be looking into Roy Blunt statements regarding the opioid crisis?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Special prosecutor or Federal grand jury investigation. Either of those will replace the back and forth snipping and sniping that CNN focuses on 24 hours a day.

I've been saying this throughout this thread and other threads on ats for a couple of weeks now.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To kill a mockingbird

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Q keeps referring to Black Forest, Rothschilds, the estate they own there. He also talks of human trafficking, pedophilia. Q is asking what went on in the estate there.

The book "120 days of sodom" took place in a castle in the Black Forest.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Homage to the culture of the work.

Three meanings.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I find this post about a facebook issue to be interestingly timed. Wasn't it last week, or the week before, that Q alluded to having some very damaging media in their possession? Something about having more than just information drops for us...trying to find it now...

found it...from January 29th:

>>119769
The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?
Q
edit on 2/5/2018 by chasingbrahman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
wow...the Dow is down over a 1100 points now.

WTF..

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Let me get this straight.....
Steele recieved the "unsolicited" information that he based his dossier on from clinton associates????

Clinton pays for opposition research by steele, then has her "associates" feed steele the BS information?

Excuse me, I am currently picking my jaw off the floor. How are these people still walking free??

SMFH

I'm not sure why you are surprised.

It is pretty clear Steele was hired to bring down Trump by the Clinton's anyway possible, the Clinton associates submissions are just suggestions of things they want added to it to smear him. Don't you remember how horrified Hillary was that Donald wanted to talk to Putin. To her it was a perfect weakness to exploit, and once Seth Rich broke in and leaked how she rigged the DNC primary, the plan was launched.

They needed some way to smear the DNC emails as being fake by attacking the source. Through brainstorming they arrived at Russia as being a perfect scapegoat which could also be used to attack Trump for daring to want to talk to this evil empire.

Also remember the Papadopolus conversation suggesting Russian collusion was also reported by an Australian Clinton foundation donor. The whole Russian nonsense comes from the Clintons.

I love these people a year later saying you can't prove the dossier has fake info in it - Really? If any of it was verifiable about 10,000 media organizations that most likely have tried to verify it, plus Mueller and the FBI would have done so. The fact nothing has been verified, combined with its horrifically biased origins suggest almost beyond a shadow of a doubt it is a pack of lies.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Stock Market crashing big

down -1500 !!

DOW

WTF 😲

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey guys did you ever hear the joke about the CIA supercomputer that uses high frequency trading to tank the market?
Wait that's not a joke.
Just kidding

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Whenever things tank like this they are supposed to freeze trading .
have they?
Where are the major sell-offs happening? Is someone pulling a lot of cash out of the system?
edit on 5-2-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

link   
These places look like Disneyland for a reason.

These aren’t back alleys in slums.

They build them (with your money) to show them off.

Proud pedophiles.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It looks like we fell to the same position we were in mid-December. It could be self-correcting after the climb. Or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join