It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Dopey is one of the seven CIA supercomputers. I guess they're taking them all down. Almost sounds like a video game

Didn't Q have a similar message back on 1/27/18

Time to play, Dopey.
Blackforest

I believe the reference to Dopey is in regard to supercomputer. There apparently is a supercomputer that is called the Blackforest. Does anyone know more about how this may fit into what Q could be referencing?

A $6.2 million IBM SP RS/6000 named blackforest was installed at NCAR on August 11, 1999. Use of the computer was equally divided between NCAR's community users and the Climate Simulation Laboratory.

For NCAR, the arrival of the SP began a transition to clustered shared-memory processors. Blackforest was a distributed-memory clustered machine consisting of many nodes in which memory was shared by the processors within the nodes. Between nodes, information was exchanged by message passing.

Blackforest took over much of the computing that formerly had been done by antero, the CRAY C90. Over the course of its lifetime, blackforest provided scientists with a platform to study global climate change, droughts, long-range weather prediction, atmospheric chemistry, and space weather.

Blackforest link

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Oh dang that’s a spicey Q drop.

Tick-Tok?

Very spicey Q drops, much more! Fresh bread crumbs.

qanonmap.github.io...

I thought that too about the [666] stock market plunge the other day - threat to Trump by global Satanists via fine point control of the market. Not a coincidence.

He also said that Dopey is FREED, meaning that they now have it under their control?

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
As for EU: Some spectacular crack in projected worldview is needed. EU MSM are fully in hands of cabal and almost nobody in EU is aware what is happening. Trump mark is really not helping. Also US political spectrum is very right shifted (or European left shifted) in sense of old school social security. Left doesn't mean PC and multigender but social security in EU.

[snipped]

This is opening another problem. It is possible US common consciousness will awake, while TPTB will retreat to EU. At least in media sense. We need court ruling on some key scheme, something really tactile. For 99% Europeans (including me) is US political circus one big madhouse and they take everything what comes from WH with loads of salt.
edit on Mon Feb 5 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Fresh pots?

Dank drops and BLUNT statements?

See you soon q.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Lots of planes colliding with helos in or near Roth Land.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Every single day the owl worshippers-feeders are being destroyed, literally, but they need our people power to crush the head of the snake (Rothchilds, Soros, etc., etc.). 20/20 refers I think to both clear vision and the 2020 election.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Very interesting thanks for posting. Could Blackforest be the origin of the global warming hoax? They manipulated the data through this supercomputer to fund illegal black projects all over the globe? Hmm.

link   

Time to look for asia links methinks...

link   
a reply to: TomLawless

And in only a few months no less.
r i p Mike Green

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe the Asia Foundation? Q mentioned it in one of the earliest drops

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Asia Europe Haiti

Canada Mexico Us Japan

Africa

Nassau

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Rothschild Family Sells Large Austrian Hunting Estate
The wooded property, known as Langau, is nearly as large as Manhattan

www.mansionglobal.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Grassley and Graham released an official criminal referral of Christopher Steele from the Senate Judiciary Committee. Reading it now. Criminal Referral

It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele's work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.

Let me get this straight.....
Steele recieved the "unsolicited" information that he based his dossier on from clinton associates????

Clinton pays for opposition research by steele, then has her "associates" feed steele the BS information?

Excuse me, I am currently picking my jaw off the floor. How are these people still walking free??

SMFH

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Dopey Forest?

Or Supercomputer greatest hits?

If Hillary was the most easily influenced politician in DC (22 countries) JMc was second.

So who’s first now?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

blackforest provided scientists with a platform to study global climate change, droughts, long-range weather prediction, atmospheric chemistry, and space weather.
Or that is what the public was told it was for .... eta ...did the releasethememo campaigner work ? should we start a campaigner to jailthetraitors ?
edit on 5-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
also Georges latest is tying into this mess and maybe his point should be elevated . Task Force is filing a ethics case against Shiffty

edit on 5-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Did the news of the Roth Mansion sale drop before or after Q's post?

Can someone help me out with that?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

SC has been meeting with AS a lot.
AS from California seems to be pretty comped as well because of some sort of Hotel Shenanigans apparently

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

My angle:
Why do you sell off big chunks of the long-held family estate for €90MM? That's only $112MM or thereabouts. Short on liquid assets? Need cash in a hurry? Dopey (bin Talal) had to pay up as part of his release, yes? Hard to imagine there aren't better ways to come up with $110M though. A few paintings discreetly, a small business held by one of your holding companies, a private jet, etc. So maybe that's a nonstarter.

Heirs who sold the estate: Nancy Clarice Tilghman and Geoffrey R. Hoguet (brother and sister)

Short bio on Nancy here. Writes freelance for HuffPo and NYTIMES, former producer and editor at CNN, sits on Council on Foreign Relations.

Hoguet is into carbon dioxide reduction and climate change sollution efforts in China. Does he get carbon tax/offset money from Paris through Allied Resource Corporation? Any other connections?

Feel free to dig and see if anyone else finds some other connections. I've got real stuff to do! Haha
edit on 5-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I observed 8 yesterday because they were heavily under attack and one anon tried posting a despicable pic that i will not describe here. It fits with the whole Hunting Estate sale because there prey wasn't only animals. The rabbit hole goes beyond our imagination.

Prey!
Pray!
Now i understand Q...

Re: Rothschild Estate (Langau):

In the late 90's, Michael traveled to Langau, Austria to the Rothschilds’ ancestral hunting estate."The land is beautiful and pristine, never having been logged or disturbed.

Although it was Nazi occupied during WWII, they treated the place with respect due to the Rothchilds’ influence. The lodge itself is an inspiration and remains in beautiful condition. It’s absolutely beautiful, pristine and magical! There are horns and wood everywhere - all generations old." - Michael Coleman

www.colemanart.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
With all of the people that get suicided, how bad would it be if a white hat squad suicided some of these people that make Hitler look like a nice guy?

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join