It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: carewemust
Good question.

Here's the latest article I can find where his name is mentioned. All say he is going to testify but then...crickets. Makes you go hmmmm. The guy was being treated for leukemia so anything is possible. Wonder if he ever got the gag order completely lifted?

OOPS: www.theepochtimes.com...

There's something really strange with the entire Uranium One investigation. According to this January 16, 2018 article, there have already been 5 people prosecuted. William Campbell still has not testified, but he has a lot of evidence to present. Interestingly, Mueller and McCabe were heavily involved in covering up the investigation, at the request of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. (Close knit family it seems.)
SOURCE - dtd 1.16.2018: theduran.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: dashen

Not Euro/Can

Good ol US of A

EDIT DATE FORMAT TEST.

Ready...set...go!

Edit #2: I've seen some edits show the exact city/state where the poster is at that moment.

Edit #3: BTW...I'm in the Chicago, IL (USA) vicinity.

edit on 2/4/2018 by carewemust because: Ready...set...go!

edit on 2/4/2018 by carewemust because: Edit #2

edit on 2/4/2018 by carewemust because: Edit #3

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

More than just Uranium One

How did the BLM get the land they sold the uranium out of?

Malheur

LeVoy?

This isn’t just for Seth Rich

Zinkes department has Patriot blood on their hands too.

Different ownership?

New management?

Prove it

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yeah, that's the exact phrase he used in Congress when he attacked Paul. Best to stick to what ya know, eh?

He's beginning to sound a lot like Maxine..

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Beautiful

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thank you for that link!

I remember hearing something about this but then something blew it clear off the radar....

Now I have some reading to do tomorrow. Right now, I've had enough intrigue and am going to watch a bunch of guys in blue throw a ball through the hoop! GO 'CATS!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Ever pick up Springfield chatter?

There are good apps for Police scanners.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Ever pick up Springfield chatter?

There are good apps for Police scanners.

I've listened, but only to Chicago police. Made me angry, so I quit.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Zinkes department has Patriot blood on their hands too.

You'd better dig all the way back to Bush and Kempthorne. Or was it Babbit who set all this up?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Which President hasn’t been under CIA control since Reagan?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
More Lynn DeRothschild hilarity.

"We can hear you breathing"

twitter.com...

Those comments..."It's time to STFU, Lynn". Bahahahaaa this is so awesome to watch. 😹😹😹

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Just make the story up mate.

Get q to say it, and then it'll be legit.

WTF is wrong with YOU?!!!!

I'm just asking.

Doesn't it seem a little ODD to you that there is ZERO reporting and follow up on this incident, or do you just go back to sleep like a good little boy who've been completely brainwashed by whatever the big TV daddy tells you to think or in this case NOT to think about, and even further to RIDICULE when someone even so much as asks about it?!!

What's WITH you people?!!!

Don't waste your Light on trying to argue with these people. Seriously. They want a reaction from you. Stop giving them what they want, and they will go away. No feeding. No matter what.

When they go low, go higher. Give your Light to those who appreciate it rather than feed off it.❤

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

edit on 4/2/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: TomLawless
More Lynn DeRothschild hilarity.

"We can hear you breathing"

twitter.com...

Those comments..."It's time to STFU, Lynn". Bahahahaaa this is so awesome to watch. 😹😹😹

She's and idiot, after reading that I think it's just all bs .

On the side of the table I'm sat ,democracy is getting momentum.

Yep she's an idiot.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
An Anon's Call of Duty

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

And q isn’t partisan?

Those that say that are fooling themselves.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess my whole point is that the deafening silence reveals how nervous it makes the news media, which points to the notion that there's more to it than meets the eye ie: just an accident nothing more.

Pointing this out, how frightened they appear to be in seeking to report on it or to ask any follow up questions about it, seems to indicate, well, something... (National Security issue would explain it).

What I find disturbing about it, aside from the implications of what could have happened, are the very sketchy details and reporting, and the total blackout about it that we're now in.

It looks like a Vito Corleone move to me, and Schumer's face and look the night of the POTUS is imho, chilling.

Does the Trump administration and the US Government cower in the face of threats like this?

That isn't how that cop took on the M-13 crims and got them.

I believe that this is one of the main reasons that Q has gone silent.

My interpretation of it, is that it was by design, and that it was the moment that the black hatters fell victim to a hoodwink of their own making which can be seen on the face of Chucky Schumer on the night of the SOTU.

Somehow the MSM thinks that they've turned the Memo release into a dud.

While Q is silent, Session's appears to be distracted and the clock ticks on..

I guess they iron clad proof and evidence, not just regarding the train, but everything else.

Will no one be held accountable?

The silence is defeaning.

Has it occurred to you that the very things that seem to have you so distressed that you've made multiple, almost identical posts about it might be precisely the effect their lack of reporting was intended to have?

Consider that this entire time, there has been an ongoing, frantic and quite frankly desperate campaign to stall, block and distract from any and all efforts at getting this memo out there. And it is quite clearly not only NOT working, but actually creating even more public interest because of the obvious fear they're displaying over it.

So what to do? Well, they do learn something from their stupidity, because they remember how quickly people started paying attention to the gaping holes in the Vegas narrative. So why not use that suspicion to their advantage here? Change the details ever so slightly so the ones paying attention will notice right away and start sounding the alarm. Much like you have been doing for at least a couple pages now.

They know we're all on high alert for weirdness. So create some regarding an event that's already suspiciously underreported...and watch the conspiracy nuts run with the distraction. This is how these people think. They have to derail and distract and muddy and confuse...because it's the only dance move they have left.

None of those people or their children died. Yes, they could have. But they didn't. I could have been hit by a bus crossing the street today. But I wasn't. There is no crisis here.

They tried to say the memo is no big deal. I saw the hash tag #Mehmo, and I thought wow...it's such a nothing that you had to trend a hash telling everyone how much of a nothing it is. Well...it's not nothing. It's a part of something.

Be careful of distractions. They are everywhere. People baiting you on this thread, this sudden fixation on the lack of information regarding the train wreck, and how those people almost met a tragic end...these are all distractions meant to break our focus and vampirize our energy.

If you believe there is a truly evil force driving these people, then you need to understand when we say don't feed them, we literally mean it. They feed off fear and hopelessness. The energy it creates gets them high. And when you allow them to get inside your head, you are feeding them your energy.

Focus on what is unfolding right now. The thing they don't want you to focus on. The memo. And the storm that's about to be unleashed, because they were stupid enough to think we weren't paying attention.

Please understand I say this to you with the utmost love and Light. Don't feed them. Let them starve.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
is this shady?

Why would she repeatedly urge people not to arrive late? Maybe I'm just overcaffeinated, but that jumped out front right away. What a bizarre thing to emphasise.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The Train Crash

Could someone update me/us on what's happening with the train crash investigation..?

I agree with crankyoldman that further discussion of this should happen outside this thread! Unless of course new details or ideas emerge that are useful to the discussion here. That said I perceive from your post a lack of news digging skills. So what I will do is try to answer some of your questions while also taking the opportunity to show how to dig more efficiently for details in the news stream.

Day after the SOTU, close to half the leadership of the USA riding a train, with their children, to a retreat with a DUMB (deep underground military bunker), impact a garbage truck ("Time") and almost end up in a tragic derailment.

A few days later.... nothing.

1) Google your key words
2) select the news tab
3) select search tools
4) sort by date

Searching for train crash Crozet for example should now give you several articles answering at least part of your questions.

One of the occupants of the truck was killed, the other, if I'm not mistaken survived but was in critical condition. Is he still alive? What's the story ie: WTF HAPPENED?!!!

There were three men on the truck, one of them was killed

Are we supposed to just forget about it and just chalk it up to an unfortunate accident however strangely coincidental?

Well the NEW TRAIN CRASH in South Carolina would suggest that yes we should forget about it!

What the status and update on the INVESTIGATION as to what, precisely, happened there?

According to officials we can expect results of the ongoing investigation in 12 to 14 months. There are some tidbits however. The train was running at 61mph on a stretch that has a speed limit of 60mph. The safety arms were malfunctioning the day before according to several witnesses.

Isn't that corridor secured? Did the truck intersect the train while in motion or was it stuck or stalled on the tracks or just.. waiting there? Was it a vehicular suicide attempt by the truck passengers? ie: why didn't they jump out of the truck?

Was the train warned beforehand and as a result slowed down preventing what could have been a disastrous derailment and pile up?

I do not understand why there's been no follow up reporting on this by the MSM?

Was it an attack of some kind, or just an accident, and if so, WHAT'S THE STORY?!!!!

Journalists won't touch a potential conspiracy with a ten foot pole unless there is irrefutable proof. It would destroy their careers.

ETA ATS thread by Sublimecraft on NEW TRAIN CRASH
2 dead as train carrying 147 people crashes into freight train in South Carolina

edit on 4-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
is this shady?

Yep, very shady. We've sort of discussed the security firm G4S and its implications for the Super Bowl in this thread. I don't trust this Lanier woman at all! When Seth Rich's family hired a private investigator to look into his death he found out that the DC police department was told to "stand down". Lanier was police chief during that time. Her ties to Clinton, Podesta and Knights of Malta are very suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join