It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

A nap? It's lunch time!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Here's the report that says the driver and other passenger are alive.

nypost.com...

The passenger of a garbage truck who was killed when an Amtrak train carrying dozens of Republican members of Congress slammed into it was identified as a 28-year-old Virginian. Christopher Foley, of Louisa County, couldn’t be saved, while the truck driver was taken by ground to the University of Virginia Medical Center with serious injuries, and the other passenger was airlifted to a hospital in critical condition, WTVR reported.

On the progress of the investigation:

The National Transportation Safety Board sent a team to investigate and would spend several days at the site, spokesman Earl Weener said.

Benny Layne, on whose property the truck landed, said the crossing arms had been known to malfunction, sometimes coming down even though no train was approaching. Sometimes, he said, they stayed down for hours. He said drivers would get out of their vehicles to help guide other motorists around the malfunctioning arms so they could cross the tracks.

“A guy was up here just yesterday or the day before taking a look at them,” he said.

Carrie Brown, human resources manager at Buckingham Branch Railroad, which leases the stretch of track and is responsible for maintenance, said she was unaware of any problems with equipment at the crossing.

Weener said late Wednesday that signal experts would be looking at the safety of the crossing.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
William Campbell, set to testify on Monday about Hillary's involvement in Uranium One says he survived an assassination attempt and is in hiding.

yournewswire.com...

Hillary could get jail time over this.
edit on 3-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You now have the name of the driver, don't you?

Last time I checked, yesterday, that wasn't released.

Now you have the guy who apparently did it...deliberately.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Grambler

Of course. link

This thing is pathetic.

No where does the Nunes memo call for Rosenstein to be fired or that the dossier started the Russia collusion investigation, but he states it did and argues why that’s wrong.

So the only arguments they can win are ones with their own delusions. I don’t know, I’m just speechless, either this guy is a total idiot, mentally ill, or never actually read the memo.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

edit on 4-2-2018 by queenofswords because: misunderstood article

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess my whole point is that the deafening silence reveals how nervous it makes the news media, which points to the notion that there's more to it than meets the eye ie: just an accident nothing more.

Pointing this out, how frightened they appear to be in seeking to report on it or to ask any follow up questions about it, seems to indicate, well, something... (National Security issue would explain it).

What I find disturbing about it, aside from the implications of what could have happened, are the very sketchy details and reporting, and the total blackout about it that we're now in.

It looks like a Vito Corleone move to me, and Schumer's face and look the night of the POTUS is imho, chilling.

Does the Trump administration and the US Government cower in the face of threats like this?

That isn't how that cop took on the M-13 crims and got them.

I believe that this is one of the main reasons that Q has gone silent.

My interpretation of it, is that it was by design, and that it was the moment that the black hatters fell victim to a hoodwink of their own making which can be seen on the face of Chucky Schumer on the night of the SOTU.

Somehow the MSM thinks that they've turned the Memo release into a dud.

While Q is silent, Session's appears to be distracted and the clock ticks on..

I guess they iron clad proof and evidence, not just regarding the train, but everything else.

Will no one be held accountable?

The silence is defeaning.

edit on 3-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You now have the name of the driver, don't you?

Last time I checked, yesterday, that wasn't released.

Now you have the guy who apparently did it...deliberately.

Can you provide any links to any news articles reporting a thing about it? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Thanks.
So I was correct. Two in truck...one dead and one critical.
I just had the driver and passenger mixed up.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
William Campbell, set to testify on Monday about Hillary's involvement in Uranium One says he survived an assassination attempt and is in hiding.

yournewswire.com...

Wow!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Pay close attention to William Campbell's testimony on Monday about the Uranium One scandal. He said bags of cash were offered.

Keep him in your thoughts. Pray that he lives.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

yournewswire.com...

This is Victoria Toensing's client...Yes?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

yournewswire.com...

I'd use a different source then yournewswire.com. The site was set up by shills so that Snopes can keep referencing it to "debunk" stuff. The site is intentionally riddled with falsehood. It takes true stories and then injects a bunch of easily debunkable stuff into them.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Pay close attention to William Campbell's testimony on Monday about the Uranium One scandal. He said bags of cash were offered.

Keep him in your thoughts. Pray that he lives.

He'll be under protection and care now. Close call!

Things don't seem to be going their way these days, do they?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

yournewswire.com...

This is Victoria Toensing's client...Yes?

Yuuuuuup!!!!

www.digenovatoensing.com...

finance.yahoo.com...

link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Is it true, or false? What do you think?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I guess my whole point is that the deafening silence reveals how nervous it makes the news media, which points to the notion that there's more to it than meets the eye ie: just an accident nothing more.

Pointing this out, how frightened they appear to be in seeking to report on it or to ask any follow up questions about it, seems to indicate, well, something... (National Security issue would explain it).

What I find disturbing about it, aside from the implications of what could have happened, are the very sketchy details and reporting, and the total blackout about it that we're now in.

It looks like a Vito Corleone move to me, and Schumer's face and look the night of the POTUS is imho chilling.

Does the Trump administration and the US Government cower in the face of threats like this?

That isn't how that cop took on the M-13 crims and got them.

I believe that this is one of the main reasons that Q has gone silent.

My interpretation of it, is that it was by design, and that it was the moment that the black hatters fell victim to a hoodwink of their own making which can be seen on the face of Chucky Schumer on the night of the SOTU.

Somehow the MSM thinks that they've turned the Memo release into a dud.

While Q is silent, Session's appears to be distracted and the clock ticks on..

I guess they iron clad proof and evidence, not just regarding the train, but everything else.

Will no one be held accountable?

The silence is defeaning.

I mean this in the best way possible. This is a rant. This is not Q related and is in fact not helpful. You've ranted basically that its not over, folks aren't hanging by the neck in the town square as you were promised. This thread is hundreds of pages long, when taken in context they add up to a very complex plan spanning DECADES and you're upset because the media isn't all over this train thing. And Sessions, who you have not met, is twiddling his thumbs because you saw something somewhere.

Okay rant, but in another thread, this is a Q support thread, not a place to rant about how things are not unfolding fast enough for your sense of justice. I know you're upset, I know you want firing squads, but this system has been in place for THOUSANDS of years, it is not Dems V. Repubs. Show trials and public Press Conferences are not the point right now.

Look at Sky's recap a few pages back, progress.

Q thread.... Q stated 40 percent will be revealed, the train crash doesn't even make the list. Save your energy. Please avoid the rants, the rants can go into one of the other threads on the train topic or how Sessions is dropping the ball based on a press conference.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: diggindirt

Thanks.
So I was correct. Two in truck...one dead and one critical.
I just had the driver and passenger mixed up.

I guess I am the one that needs the nap. I cannot find the article I read earlier indicating the person dead was a passenger on the train. I will take your word that it was a passenger in the garbage truck.

I stand corrected and will delete my earlier posts.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Is it true, or false? What do you think?

I don't know.

But I do know that Rod-ham will eventually get what she deserves.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Fair enough. I felt it was important to raise it however. Could betray the motivations and involvement of a lot of bad people, and the MSM is eerily silent about it.

But I get what you're saying. Gotta keep the faith that something very serious is going on and being done about it, about all of it.

Patience. I hear ya. No worries. And no need to get upset or angry or too too cranky.

I just hope that the White Hats are not worried about the black hatters in their attempts to try to hit back or intimidate.

I wholeheartedly and prayerfully support them.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join