It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: TomLawless

Some intrepid independent investigative journalist should install a spy camera overlooking Jimmy Comet's "Pegasus Museum" who's atrium overlooks a children's playground. Eventually, it will pick up some activity worthy of more intense investigation by the right authorities (not DC police).

This thread isn't in RATS. Can we try to keep it that way? .....please.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Some intrepid independent investigative journalist should install a spy camera overlooking Jimmy Comet's "Pegasus Museum" who's atrium overlooks a children's playground. Eventually, it will pick up some activity worthy of more intense investigation by the right authorities (not DC police).

He's got a museum, too?

Maybe I read about it, but that was long ago. Is it on the same strip as everything else (Buck's, etc)?

I own one little restaurant, and I have time for NOTHING else. Odd.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THAT'S RIGHT...President O's Presidential Daily Briefing was going to HRC's unsecured (frequently hacked) server...EVERY DAY!

Woah!

If that is proven I don’t think even cnn would try to spin it. But I seem to constantly underestimate the crazy so who knows.

One thing the trump presidency has done is make it crystal clear how much people do not base their opinions on facts.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

This thread isn't in RATS. Can we try to keep it that way? .....please.

SERIOUSLY.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

THAT'S RIGHT...President O's Presidential Daily Briefing was going to HRC's unsecured (frequently hacked) server...EVERY DAY!

Woah!

If that is proven I don’t think even cnn would try to spin it. But I seem to constantly underestimate the crazy so who knows.

One thing the trump presidency has done is make it crystal clear how much people do not base their opinions on facts.

Thanks for picking this up.
Think of the implications of foreign governments getting to read POTUS Daily Briefings every day.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I've had Q respond to one of my posts a while back. If you're familiar with posting on half chan, full won't be any different.

Go to one of the /qr threads that are active when Q is posting, and you have just a good a chance as anyone in getting a response.

ETA, I'll pm you the link to which one.
edit on 2-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Woah!

Think of the implications of foreign governments getting to read POTUS Daily Briefings every day.

Oh I am sure if she was doing that it was leaked and being sold to the highest bidders. Nobody with her experience would be dumb enough to do that for any other reason.

Only question is how many buyers did she have.
edit on 2-2-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Woah!

Oh I am sure if she was doing that it was leaked and being sold to the highest bidders. Nobody with her experience would be dumb enough to do that for any other reason.

Only question is how many buyers did she have.

Just the fact that POTUS Daily Briefings were on an unsecured server is criminal enough.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am quite surprised just how accurate everyone had the Memo data pinned .My guess is that what will follow in its wake will also be figured out by ATS members ...well most for the bigger part because there are some silly members who will just keep digging that hole ...So a Grand Jury ? I say that will happen after a bit more house cleaning .

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Russia 2

Democratic collusion with Russia including the use of Russian state actors against Don Jr and Carter Page to illegally obtain FISA warrants.

Rosenstein forced to recuse himself.

Untouchables are now soft targets and vise-versa

Everyone comes back into play.

Everyone

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Special thanks to The Inspector Generals Office. You’ve done outstanding work fighting an uphill and righteous battle against a tireless foe.

Messers Rodgers and Coats.

Hillary and Both Podestas whose HUBRIS made the whole thing possible.

Brock’s Shills and Soys.

And finally Rosenstein and Mueller for being willing victims to the long con.

Jeff
Ryan
Gowdy
Neil

The floor is yours.

This show is over.

These people should hang.

The war is just starting.

All my love

J.

PS: Comey and McCabe?

FU

Delete your profiles.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
www.state.gov...

The Department of State has designated Ismail Haniyeh, Harakat al-Sabireen, Liwa al Thawra, and Harakat Sawa’d Misr (HASM) as Specially Designated Global Terrorists (SDGTs) under Section 1(b) of Executive Order (E.O.) 13224.

In announcing these designations, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson emphasized that “these designations target key terrorist groups and leaders – including two sponsored and directed by Iran – who are threatening the stability of the Middle East, undermining the peace process, and attacking our allies Egypt and Israel. Today’s actions are an important step in denying them the resources they need to plan and carry out their terrorist activities.”

Not exactly Q-related, but taking out the trash via older executive orders on the books.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Greg Jarrett just reported three weeks ago Rosenstein threatened the confessional intel committee members he would start looking at their texts and emails cause he was sick of dealing with them.

I think I understand why the dems are making him the red line now.

I think Rosenstein has reached a deal with the Administration and will begin HELPING the good guys. Devin Nunes said today that Rod Rosenstein will "stay on" and help clean things up.

SOURCE - dtd 2.2.2018: www.politico.com...

If (stress "IF") Mueller is really attempting to fabricate an obstruction charge against President Trump, Rosenstein will disband the Witch Hunt.

The Anti-Trump mainstream media is ignoring the official White House statement issued late this evening, and what Devin Nunes said this afternoon.

Excerpted from: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

A spokesman for the White House said Friday evening that President Trump has no plans to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the official overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

"I'm saying it on behalf of the White House, and that's that no changes are going to be made at the Department of Justice," White House deputy press secretary Raj Shah said on CNN. "We fully expect Rod Rosenstein to continue on as the deputy attorney general."

He was responding the questions about his bosses' evasive comment to reporters earlier in the day after he allowed the release of a controversial memo from the House Intelligence Committee outlining alleged abuses of secret surveillance by the FBI and Justice Department.

“You figure that one out,” Trump said when asked if he had confidence in Rosenstein.

If you do a Google News search on "Rosenstein" for all articles in the past few hours, you'll see that 95% of them are Democrats Warning the President to not fire Rosenstein. Yes...impotent democrats, lol.

Almost no MSM articles citing what the White House assistant press secretary said this evening, or what Devin Nunes said this afternoon... that Rod Rosenstein is staying on as assistant Attorney General.

edit on 2/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

According to Q, RR is out or ought to resign and/or recuse himself (how can he not?!).

Sessions then regains authority over it while a replacement for RR is made.

Mueller must wrap up his Russia-collusion investigation, so that the White Hats can continue to do the take down of the black hats.

Mueller either runs cover for the corruption, or turns and does what's right, just and fair, and what's best for the country and wraps up this silly investigation while running cover for Uranium One of which he was involved, and with so much more.

Mueller cannot be the juggernaught in this road or he'll end up getting run over by an even bigger one, the TRUTH.

It might all start tumbling out at any time, best to get on the right side of things while it's still possible.

Strange how these notions surrounding investigation and "justice" can be so maleable and changable. I don't think that Mueller's investigation has any basis or foundation any more. It's called "the fruits of the poisoned tree".

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
UPROOT you evil and wicked tree and be cast into the abyss (but not without understanding and comprehension).

Today, on #MemoDay (I think I was among the very first to say happy memo day), the MSM and the Democrats and anti-Trump haters hung themselves out to dry, and with plenty of rope, but it was a tight rope on which they were unable to balance.

I point blank asked one pundit and the whole discussion (100's of replies) to explain, PRECISELY, what they were all raging about - crickets..

The whole narrative is shifting, but we need so much more to work with.

Please open the floodgates Mr. Q and Mr. T.

And if Sessions cannot bring down the hammer or get a hold of the FBI, then he's the one who'll have to be replaced, with a commensurate Civilized and God-fairing man, as much as a militant bulldog. Sessions looks a little like a who from whoville (doesn't instill total confidence). Something happened to him along the way that made him a submissive in a certain way. We think he's compromised at some level and is shielding the satanic structure to live again another day.

This is serious stuff.

Prayers, and strength to take it all down, and what can it do but fall apart almost all at once, Hollywood, the big media controlled MSM, the "elite" and "ruling class" who engage in all manner of wickedness evil and all corruption (all for a buck).

Damn them for tanking the stock market for a day (I think that was contrived).

Let's get on with it, with the takedown.

Into the breach once more dear friends and Patriots (as I sit in the comfort of my living room, but we've all been a part of it so far, even us little people). Where we go one we go all!

I like the way Greenanon "acts as if" in this thread as these events continue to unfold..

Best wishes and prayers for Victory,

Ankh

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Is Q now posting messages in a place other than qcodefag.github.io... ? Since we're getting conflicting reports on Rosenstein's future as AAG, it would be that he's left the dark side, since Q's last communication about him?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Trump was browbeaten into keeping RR, but how can the guy NOT recuse himself in the Mueller investigation if Jeff Sessions had to..?

That would be the only basis that he could continue on, surely.

edit on 3-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Trump was browbeaten into keeping RR, but how can the guy NOT recuse himself in the Mueller investigation if Jeff Sessions had to..?

That would be the only basis that he could continue on, surely.

IF Rosenstein is not going to "play ball" with the Administration by ending Mueller's investigation, and helping root out the black hats, he should recuse himself. No doubt about that.

And if Rosenstein recuses, Sessions should un-recuse himself, and terminate the Mueller Witch Hunt.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is Q now posting messages in a place other than qcodefag.github.io... ? Since we're getting conflicting reports on Rosenstein's future as AAG, it would be that he's left the dark side, since Q's last communication about him?

Q is posting on 8chan /greatawakening/ and sometimes responding on /qresearch/. On github is compilation of his posts by anons ...
edit on 3-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamreader
a reply to: tigertatzen

Remember a few days back there was the short discussion of tarot cards and the interconnectedness? The first thought that popped into my head when seeing the upside down pick of McCain was The Hanged Man. The card represents many things, but the one meaning that stood out the most was "winning by accepting your fate".

Did he give up by checking into Hotel Hanoi as a ploy? Remorse felt from his terminal sentence? The sacrificial lamb?

Who knows. Throwing it out there. The waters are muddy as is and as sneaky as they are, they will say and do much of anything in order to maintain some order of control.

That is extremely perceptive of you. It was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the photo.

John McCain is very much the Hanged Man. He is as sorry and corrupt as they come. His number is up and he knows it. I think they offered him something and he didn't take it...because he didn't think they would ever really lose.

But now he's wishing very much that he had not been so hasty. Because he is no longer protected. He bet it all on the wrong cards. I imagine that he is now a target, and he knows it.

He is seething with impotent rage. As are many. He doesn't want to flip and be a good guy. He wants to save his ass. But he would have to eat his pride to have a hope of that.

So he is hung. There is always more than one message inside each intended message. It's how the cosmos speaks to us. In this case, the circumstances of the Hanged Man mirror everything I have been able to read from the situation with JM.

Everything is connected.

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join