It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: proximo
Greg Jarrett just reported three weeks ago Rosenstein threatened the confessional intel committee members he would start looking at their texts and emails cause he was sick of dealing with them.

I think I understand why the dems are making him the red line now.

I think Rosenstein has reached a deal with the Administration and will begin HELPING the good guys. Devin Nunes said today that Rod Rosenstein will "stay on" and help clean things up.

SOURCE - dtd 2.2.2018: www.politico.com...

If (stress "IF") Mueller is really attempting to fabricate an obstruction charge against President Trump, Rosenstein will disband the Witch Hunt.

I do not agree, he is clearly out of control if he made such a threat - and it was probably made to Nunes because they had a heated exchange a few weeks ago.

Trump certainly did not give him a vote of confidence today when he was asked about him.

He also signed off on renewing the warrant after comey admitting to trump the dossier was salacious and unverified.

He may last a while for political reasons but he will be fired ASAP.
edit on 2-2-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Periods create a definitive end to the flow of thought.

It’s not like I don’t know what they are

link   
Q said to look at the wives. I wonder if grown daughters might be worth looking at, too. I find Cryin' Chuck's d'ter, Alison, has interesting employment connections for having been just a history major.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's what this thread is about. Discussing how the Swamp creatures are being removed and replaced. You're right on target, RosInitiate. Keep sharing your thread-augmenting thoughts and ideas.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If I felt better, I would go search it out or try, but there was an article written about the anger from the local Democrat party apparatus in Louisiana about how Obama's power structure moved in a more or less took all their information and then started choking them off.

But I'll be honest ... I have a migraine and just don't feel up to it tonight.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Greg Jarrett just reported three weeks ago Rosenstein threatened the confessional intel committee members he would start looking at their texts and emails cause he was sick of dealing with them.

He did that to Congress?

He needs to go. Now.

I heard that tonight, also. In the January meeting with Wray and Nunnes... Fox reports say the meeting got very heated when Rosenstein was pushed to release text and necessary documents. He got agitated and threatened to open investigations on members of Congress.

Who knows how many others he's threatened with investigations or bribed?

Abuse of Power... Big time!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon
Hi Greenanon.

I have to use my phone to watch videos, and this laptop to post. Ain't seen the vid yet but anxious to ask you...

I have some questions for you based on previous posts and would like you to expand more if you don't mind, and if you don't have the time today it's all good. We have tomorrow?
No obligations, you get a free pass.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The lines blurred way before we got here
Primordial soup long ago, or by way of sky? What I mean by sky I mean the membrane? I am product of creation, yes?

The funny thing about the singularity is that it has to happen eventually.

Keep looking up

What is NASA really hiding?
I imagine a pillowcase switching inside out- first I was inside the pillowcase, now I'm out...Is this something that may make my body no longer compatible with life? Don't wanna know when, thanks.

The Storm
Pillowcase used in a universe like sense?

The internet was as instrumental in the collapse of the deepstate as Hillary’s unlikabilty was.
I tell myself congratulations!...but am just a grain of sand.

You from pol?

Everyone’s hands are dirty here
Like the whole planet everyone?

It’s not bread crumbing if you all know the answers
Having confirmation the world is as backwards upside down as figured makes me grateful.

The mirror is the final boss
Not nihilism is it?

The lines blurred way before we got here
Fell from our place among the stars?

The funny thing about the singularity is that it has to happen eventually.

Keep looking up

What is NASA really hiding?
This is light-speed occurrence?

No aliens no Bigfoot

Smoke and mirrors
Creative writing on steroids?

edit on (2/2/1818 by loveguy because: I hope the format is fixed dangit

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Periods create a definitive end to the flow of thought.

It’s not like I don’t know what they are

That's deep, Anon.

You fit in great around here with the rest of us loons.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: TomLawless

He did that to Congress?

He needs to go. Now.

I heard that tonight, also. In the January meeting with Wray and Nunnes... Fox reports say the meeting got very heated when Rosenstein was pushed to release text and necessary documents. He got agitated and threatened to open investigations on members of Congress.

Who knows how many others he's threatened with investigations or bribed?

Abuse of Power... Big time!

This is an example of why I think delaying the release of that memo was good strategy. Eventually someone is going to crack.

I mean, look at that Rosenstein guy. He is the epitome of the Spineless Cuck ethos.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I like you

We should grab a

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How about cousins? We have the Schumer cousins: Amy and Chuck.

Might as well look at their respective circles given how the two have used each other from time to time.

Amy even starred in a film entitled Trainwreck. There was a theatre shooting that took place during its run.
edit on 2-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Rosenstein is a lame duck now. The only reason he's not being forced to resign is that the White House knows it could cause a constitutional crisis. The Mueller investigation has to conclude. If he was fired all hell would break loose in Washington.

I believe this country is in an actual "Uncivil War"... major shakeups coming.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting. Yep. There's that Hollyweird connection.

Alison has had positions at Facebook, Airbnb, Instagram, then back to Facebook. Talk about having access. She doesn't seem to stay in any one place more than a year or two. ....just long enough.

edit on 2-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Greg Jarrett just said on HANNITY show that RR threatened intimidation tatics against Nunes and other members of congress because he was tired of dealing with this. When I heard this I could feel my blood run cold. I took to twatter and made a hashtag #IDemandRosensteinresign. I hope it catches fire.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Would this be it:

Louisiana's Democratic Party executive director had some strong words for President Barack Obama's political activist effort, Organizing For Action, The Daily Beast reported Friday (Feb. 17).

"This is some GRADE A bull----," Stephen Handwerk said in an email leaked to the online news website.

Handwerk was a main character in the piece as it traced the internal rift within a national Democratic Party searching for its soul after dramatic defeats across the board in November.

The tension pulls between the party's state entities and Obama's OFA operations, which Democrats described as a parallel and independent organizing scheme with the potential to suck resources away from their own efforts.

Obama's activist group riles state Louisiana Democratic Party leader: report

?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Rosenstein is feeling the noose of the long con

Jeff Sessions hasn’t even started his job yet

Gowdy moving back to the DOJ is not a coincidence

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes! Organizing for Action ... that's it, and that was what I was recalling.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

I hope so. My feathers are so ruffled over that statement. I'm not sure if I can smooth them back down.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: loveguy

I like you

We should grab a

I like you too, thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So, tonight, Nunes said there will be MORE memos coming out shortly...ONE concerning the State Dept.

Keep that in mind as you read THIS concerning things being discovered in the new Clinton email dump (which happened under the radar):

Larry Schweikart‏
@LarrySchweikart

I doubt if this was deliberate, but the convenient timing of the new FOIA Cankles' emals dump is interesting

Larry Schweikart ‏
@LarrySchweikart

If this is truly coincidence, then it was it nevertheless had the fortune of being one of the least observed document dumps in history, FULLY implicating Cankles in gross negligence of the highest order involving classified National Security stuff.

Larry Schweikart‏
@LarrySchweikart

While everyone was rummaging through the memo, we learned that the PRESIDENTIAL DAILY BRIEF was being delivered to Cankles' server. What we don't know is if this was the one in her bathroom or other unsecured location.

Larry Schweikart ‏
@LarrySchweikart

Now we see that Nunes says that the "STATE DEPARTMENT" criminal abuse will be the subject of its own memo!!

twitter.com...

THAT'S RIGHT...President O's Presidential Daily Briefing was going to HRC's unsecured (frequently hacked) server...EVERY DAY!
edit on 2-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join