It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Flakin' Out!

Jeff Flake joins with Coons in wanting the Memo not to be released.

Add Flake to our list of names that may be going down. He is also *not* running for re-election.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Sara carter just said the fbi knew the dossier was paid for by Hillary and that the data was false but still used it to get the warrant.

No wonder they are freaking out, there is no way to spin that if it can be proven.

Hmm, I always guessed the FBI started paying Steele as an "informant" or "asset", and then they dressed up his dossier into an official report based on information from the "informant" to disguise where the information was coming from. We'll see how it shakes out tomorrow (hopefully).
edit on 1-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ABC News cut the Livefeed as well. Strange.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: carewemust

Could you please check my YT video if it is the same speech. I was under the impression that this just happened at his second speech. Thanks.

OK... I see what you mean. Your YT video is of the President speaking at an RNC gala, 2 hours ago, according to YouTube. The speech I was referring to (that was broadcast in its entirety) was from the Republican Retreat in W. Virginia this morning.
(I couldn't keep his schedule and look as fresh.. wow.)
edit on 2/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I've been listening to Dan Bonginos podcast (he's a former secret service agent and comments on foxnews) and his take is that the whole FISA thing was all retroactive to provide cover for spying that was illegally happening before any warrants were ever obtained...

This memo is only the very beginning.

Everyone stay safe out there!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Yeah i said time and time again that Trump and Page are not the only persons who Obama illegally spied on. I think that is the reason why the people who read the memo freaked out like they had seen the plan to start world war three.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you for checking. I guess fade to blacks are not really common during american MSM live broadcasts? Trump didn't even mention outrageous stuff. Very odd.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It's not unusual for them to cut away from a live thing in progress, but if they catch someone on a hot mic yelling cut it! cut it!, that's more unusual.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Sara carter just said the fbi knew the dossier was paid for by Hillary and that the data was false but still used it to get the warrant.

No wonder they are freaking out, there is no way to spin that if it can be proven.

"Times UP" ⏱

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They all cut the live feeds simultaneously. Anons stil think he read the memo to the attending crowd.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I read that CNN Was the main feed everyone was using

When he started slagging off CNN they cut him off - thus all were cut off.

seems plausible.. i doubt he'd read the memo.. releasing it will have the wider affect
edit on 1/2/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Ah thanks good to know. It's time that the MSM gets purged of all the mouthpieces of the DNC. They don't even try to hide their bias anymore. I expect some "resignations" in the coming weeks.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

That's exactly how I understand the entire dossier thing going down.

Circular in that someone from RNC started ball rolling, Trump won primary anyway, DNC/HRC got shopped info, HRC/DNC shopped info to compatriots in FBI/DOJ via Campaign and Lawfirm, FBI/DOJ attempted use first time to legitimatize and got shot down by FISA court. Second time presented info went full circle, DNC, FBI then Steele, then back FBI where it was once again presented to FISA court.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yeah. I hope folks are prepared for a paradigm shift here in this country and I mean it when I say I hope everyone stays safe and looks out for each other.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Can you please tell me wtf it is you're talking about?? I'm not being a smart-ass either...I really want to know.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Could it be CIA Enlightenment/enhancement/paranormal experiments?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yeah i said time and time again that Trump and Page are not the only persons who Obama illegally spied on. I think that is the reason why the people who read the memo freaked out like they had seen the plan to start world war three.

This is true. Many congressmen that were opposed to the Iran Nuclear Deal and who were especially friendly with Netanyahu were spied on. I remember this from research two or three months ago and will try to find the source when I have time. But, yes....more than just Trump and Page were spied on I think.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

They all cut the live feeds simultaneously. Anons stil think he read the memo to the attending crowd.

This is the longest version I can find of Trump's RNC speech tonight, and it mysteriously cuts at 51min22secs to an empty stage with only crowd noise. (Probably before the speakers started speaking.) Note: This stops right when President Trump is about to explain how he knows that Democrats aren't serious about the DACA issue.

Link: www.youtube.com...
(Can't get this ABC News video to embed here for some reason.)

edit on 2/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend
Here is what Fox had to say about the recusal:

U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia Judge Rudolph Contreras took Flynn’s guilty plea on Dec. 1, 2017 – but just days later, Contreras recused himself from the case.

A court spokesperson told Fox News that the courts do not disclose grounds for recusal.

“It may very well be that the guilty plea cannot stand because of all of this,” former federal prosecutor Joseph diGenova told Fox News Thursday, noting that Contreras also is a judge on the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

Requests for FISA warrants are made through the court, and target suspected foreign spies inside the U.S. The court has been at the center of controversy over a congressional memo said to detail surveillance abuses tied to the 2016 campaign.

But in reference to Flynn’s guilty plea, a source close to the court told Fox News Thursday that Contreras’ recusal doesn’t affect the status of the plea.

www.foxnews.com...

As usual, one source (named) says one thing while another source (un-named) completely contradicts the first one.

THANK YOU! and high five! that's exactly what i (admittedly forgot about) was looking for.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is the longest version I can find of Trump's RNC speech tonight, and it mysteriously cuts at 51min22secs to an empty stage with only crowd noise. (Probably before the speakers started speaking.) Note: This stops right when President Trump is about to explain how he knows that Democrats aren't serious about the DACA issue.

🙂

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join