It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The only one I know of for sure who was there was Huma Abedin. There were pics of her at a resort from some gossip rag.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: FauxMulder

He was talking about the BO's saying they were communicating with him privately.

Wait! What?

Obama claimed to be in contact with Q? Am I understanding that correctly? Or am I grossly misunderstanding???

BO stands for Board Operator.
8ch.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Reminder:
This is a NEW thread...continuing the old one.
If you flagged the old one...please flag THIS one.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Jerome Corsi was the one who first tweeted about Assange being in Switzerland.

twitter.com...

I have not seen Corsi's claim debunked anywhere but haven't seen anything to confirm it either. And I have no idea how trustworthy Jerome Corsi is. Maybe someone who knows more about him can chime in.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

Jerome Corsi was the one who first tweeted about Assange being in Switzerland.

twitter.com...

I have not seen Corsi's claim debunked anywhere but haven't seen anything to confirm it either. And I have no idea how trustworthy Jerome Corsi is. Maybe someone who knows more about him can chime in.

So, now, POTUS is also going to Switzerland.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
BO = Board Owner or Board Operator

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thank you -- much appreciated!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Regarding the elite, sex-crazed vampires...

"For the magi of the left-hand path, sexuality is even more than "a primary mode of being" – the altered state of extreme erotic ecstasy is a potentially divine mode of being, the chaotic dance of two magnetically attracted opposite energies that allows for the creation of a third power transcending the human. The couple that unleashes this hidden, psychically remanifesting power of the left-hand path within their orgasm-yoked organisms to its full intensity will find it difficult to return to the pre-programmed existence they once led. The man and woman who even once taste the freedom of the left-hand path, as expressed through its self-deifying sexual rites, have exited the human game as it is normally played.

If the left-hand path is dangerous – a point both its detractors and its advocates have agreed upon – one of its primary hazards is the peril of freedom in a world almost instinctively committed to crushing liberty in whatever form it might appear. All autocracies have held sway by severely curbing the full development of sexual power in their subjects. The left-hand path, a method of consciously activating levels of erotic energy almost unknown in conventional sexual relations, must be viewed as a threat to any hierarchy that seeks to bridle the development of man into god. The sexual gnosis of the left-hand path has the potential to forge heroic, self-determined individuals from the bleating meat of the human herd.

The eccentric (some would say insane) psychologist Wilhelm Reich's researches into the untapped mysteries of the orgasm on human consciousness partially accord with the ancient teachings of the left-hand path. In his The Mass Psychology Of Fascism, Reich recognized the threat that total erotic freedom would pose to any societal control mechanism. In unconscious keeping with the left-hand path veneration of Shakti, the divine sexual power of woman, he wrote: "Sexually awakened women, affirmed and recognized as such, would mean the complete collapse of the authoritarian ideology."

George Orwell, in his dystopic novel 1984, which remains an acute diagnosis for the modern cult of control, also understood that the limitation of sexual power was one of the most insidious weapons of autocracy. Orwell has Julia, the heroine of 1984, realize the secret of Eros: "Unlike Winston, [she] had grasped the inner meaning of the Party's sexual puritanism. It was not merely that the sex instinct created a world of its own which was outside the Party's control and which therefore had to be destroyed if possible. What was more important was that sexual privation induced hysteria, which was desirable because it could be transformed into war-fever and leader-worship."

The adept of the left-hand path, radically individuated and separated from the delusions of the crowd through systematic transgression of taboo and transcendent sexuality's "world of its own" is unlikely to be swept up in the unthinking passions of the masses. In the first historical manifestation of the sinister current that we will investigate, the Vama Marga of India, this element of social defiance becomes evident. The Indian left-hand path initiate's refusal to follow his or her society's religious restrictions against sex between the castes, the drinking of wine, the consumption of certain "impure" foods, is the foundation upon which he or she eventually transgresses the human state and becomes divine."

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you
Lots of people talk and few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below, yeah

Just something to think about.

edit on 24-1-2018 by eisegesis because: not enough mana

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I thought you told me I didn't know anything and Q wasn't on twitter...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's not that hard to understand.

Q is not on twitter.

Random people on twitter tweet out the things he post on the chans or info they feel is relevant just like we are doing here.

edit on 24-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: shmoo

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Not sure if anyone answered you yet, but yes, there is solid evidence of Bill in Hawaii at the time --

Former President Clinton Visits Big Island

My apologies if it's redundant.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Great to see this thread is already at the TOP of ATS Top Topics.
Nice job, People.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So the emergency wasn't cancelled for 38 minutes. 38x60=2280 seconds. 2280x2.5=5700 Terabytes of data transferred because the newest, fastest cable was capable of those speeds and in a nuclear threat with a acting or past POTUS that cable shuts all traffic except that of national security transfer of specific data from Hawaii to CA....or perhaps Guam

So would this mean that no "false alarm" message could be issued by Hawaiian until the data transfer was complete? That everything would else would have been blocked?

If so, that would explain much to me. I can't see the Democrat officials in Hawaii helping Team Trump out in any way, shape or form, so I kept thinking along the lines that the Democrats were up to some kind of dirty trick...

But with your information in mind, it does make sense that Trump would take advantage of an opportunity to transfer the information he needed.

Tricky tricky!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So the emergency wasn't cancelled for 38 minutes. 38x60=2280 seconds. 2280x2.5=5700 Terabytes of data transferred because the newest, fastest cable was capable of those speeds and in a nuclear threat with a acting or past POTUS that cable shuts all traffic except that of national security transfer of specific data from Hawaii to CA....or perhaps Guam

So would this mean that no "false alarm" message could be issued by Hawaiian until the data transfer was complete? That everything would else would have been blocked?

If so, that would explain much to me. I can't see the Democrat officials in Hawaii helping Team Trump out in any way, shape or form, so I kept thinking along the lines that the Democrats were up to some kind of dirty trick...

But with your information in mind, it does make sense that Trump would take advantage of an opportunity to transfer the information he needed.

Tricky tricky!

The most recent explanation for the delay...is that the governor forgot his Warning System Twitter page password.

I kid you not.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The New York Post has an OP ED on the scandal. Not much new in here, but it's good to see they aren't on press blackout which they do note.

Something similar is happening now at the FBI, with the Washington wagons circling the agency to protect it from charges of corruption. This time, the appropriate tag line is “too big to believe.”

edit on 24-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Tricky tricky!

The most recent explanation for the delay...is that the governor forgot his Warning System Twitter page password.

I kid you not.

I saw that, and I literally LOL'ed. The governor said he had to go find someone who knew what the login ID and password were, and that's why it took so long.

Edit: I imagine this like a 21st Century version of a Three Stooges skit:

"We need to run a test on the system."
"You knucklehead, you clicked on 'Armaggedon for Real' by mistake."
[Red lights start flashing. Sirens wail.]
"Nyuhuhuhuh! How do we cancel it?"
"Let's see... [Flips thru instruction manual.] To cancel the missile alert, it is first necessary to log in to the Hawaii Nuclear Apocalypse Twitter page and issue a statement that contains the words 'False Alarm'. The system will see these words, and the 'Cancel' option will become available."
"Huh? We have a Nuclear Doom Twitter page?"
"Nuclear Apocalypse."
"Whatever. What's the login ID and password?"
"Uh....."

edit on 24-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I kid you not.

Oh dear Lord! Makes me cringe... That's worse than "the dog ate it." Sheesh!

This is making much more sense. Whatever happened, he wasn't in control or he would have had a better excuse prepared than that!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If you are going to follow along you at least have to pay attention. Quit being silly.

Adam Shiff has turned his voicemail off because of all the "Russians" calling to tell him they are Americans.

Mark Meadows is pushing as hard as he can for the release of the memo.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Re: Hawaii...
Remember Q said: "Think BDT"

'Bulk Data Transfer'
www.ibm.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A question for those who have stayed on top of this: Is there any sense that Q is speaking to more than just we the people? Perhaps giving information or instructions to other White Hats? Operatives? Anything like that?

And a comment: Could the reference to "Light" refer to the Blood Moon eclipse on the 31st? Biblically speaking, "light" is often used for knowledge or truth. The ten days of darkness -- if I remember correctly -- began on the 20th, which would take us to the 30th... with the eclipse taking place in the early morning hours of the 31st. And if I'm converting the time zones correctly, the eclipse will take place approximately 11 minutes before 4:00 a.m. on the east coast. The same time the talking points are sent to the talking heads. Coincidence? Or maybe more?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join