It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Remember there will be people trying to fill the void.

I can't believe there chasing the Russian narrative.

Thanks to all who contribute to this thread because I for one , feel like there's hope in this world again .

Maybe we are the NWO.

Are we ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If General Kelly sez the memo will be made public soon.

...the memo will be made pubic soon.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

NWO=Now We One?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Didn't Q mention TG departure a few weeks ago?

Yes. Yet another accurate "prediction". Thats why there are so few shills on this thread. Q posts are so accurate its not really debunkable. Very unlike past internet anons who made grand claims. So shills only appear when they intend to make the page flip to the next to hide sensitive information (knowing that the average lazy reader doesn't bother to click back pages).

One of the false flags also happened and more may happen: They tried to take out GOP lawmakers through what looked like a "train accident" (remember the train accident they staged in Seattle the other month?). For all we know, the passengers were on their way to safety or shelter.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

When the reputations of powerful people are at stake, anything is possible. Q's next communication will be very important, IMO.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ruh Roh!

Pennsylvania Dem not running for reelection

And the REASON?

...saying he would like to spend more time at home with his family.

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Ruh Roh!

Pennsylvania Dem not running for reelection

And the REASON?

...saying he would like to spend more time at home with his family.

thehill.com...

Per your link,

The news comes as the congressman has faced scrutiny after it was revealed last year that his campaign gave $90,000 to Democratic challenger Jimmie Moore to get him to drop out of the 2012 primary.

Moore dropped out of the race shortly after and has pleaded guilty to campaign finances charges, as has a former aide of his.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, I guess once in a "Blue Super Moon" you have a train full of Congressman crash on the way to a "retreat" ! Yikes, not even sure what to make of this ?? One thing I just noted on MSM was a segment explaining how "common" these train crashes are, IDK, just seems like a weird narrative so soon after it happened ? lol....is anything a coincidence ?

Hope you all got to see the Moon this morning, it was awesome ! Keep the faith Truth Seekers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ketsuko, you have quite the cool B-day this year !

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When the reputations of powerful people are at stake, anything is possible. Q's next communication will be very important, IMO.

Maybe the MOAB .

I feel there is going to be a big drop shortly.

Q will deliver the MOAB

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Maybe the MOAB .

Q will deliver the MOAB

Keep an eye on which MSM is pushing the hardest against the Memo. They will be the ones who abetting in breaking laws during and after the 2016 election.

CNN cut away from AMTRAK train coverage after 50 minutes with.."Breaking News" that FBI Director Chris Wray is against the White House releasing the memo.

Washington Post has been updating their front page every 15 minutes with Anti-Memo headlines. Latest is that there are likely critical "omissions" therein.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We have a thread on that already and people are tirelessly pointing out that the FBI didn't state that the memo is wrong. Of course the usual suspects believe the MSM BS. All i see is that they are freaking out and are literally shaking. Something is up. This gotta be good.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Maybe the MOAB .

Q will deliver the MOAB

Keep an eye on which MSM is pushing the hardest against the Memo. They will be the ones who abetting in breaking laws during and after the 2016 election.

CNN cut away from AMTRAK train coverage after 50 minutes with.."Breaking News" that FBI Director Chris Wray is against the White House releasing the memo.

Washington Post has been updating their front page every 15 minutes with Anti-Memo headlines. Latest is that there are likely critical "omissions" therein.

Carewemust has your view over the last year, changed your view on life in general ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Happy Birthday

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Well, I guess once in a "Blue Super Moon" you have a train full of Congressman crash on the way to a "retreat" ! Yikes, not even sure what to make of this ?? One thing I just noted on MSM was a segment explaining how "common" these train crashes are, IDK, just seems like a weird narrative so soon after it happened ? lol....is anything a coincidence ?

Hope you all got to see the Moon this morning, it was awesome ! Keep the faith Truth Seekers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ketsuko, you have quite the cool B-day this year !

😨

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
MSM are attempting to get out ahead of the MEMO with all kinds of pre-spin. Don't give them any more time or another news cycle to do this. Catch them flat footed!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Maybe the MOAB .

Q will deliver the MOAB

Carewemust has your view over the last year, changed your view on life in general ?

More relaxed and optimistic. Much like I was before President Obama's true intentions became known.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

edit on 31-1-2018 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The news comes as the congressman has faced scrutiny after it was revealed last year that his campaign gave $90,000 to Democratic challenger Jimmie Moore to get him to drop out of the 2012 primary.

Wow. Who on earth can afford to hand out a $90 000 bribe? This kind of game-fixing and election-rigging is corrupt.

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join