It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I wish Q would post something with some instructions ie: meming it and what hashtag to use. #TheMemo?

It's time to take over twitter again.

Was a glorious time when #ReleaseTheMemo was rising.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Train carrying GOP lawmakers to retreat in WV hit a garbage truck, locomotive derailed. Cars are all OK, probably minor injuries only.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 31-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Train carrying GOP lawmakers to retreat in WV hit a garbage truck, locomotive derailed. Cars are all OK, probably minor injuries only.

www.foxnews.com...

Just spoke with flight nurse friend. One serious injury.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: FauxMulder

www.foxnews.com...

Just spoke with flight nurse friend. One serious injury.

That's apparently the truck driver.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would rather know what they were 'retreating' to at Greenbriar. AFAIK, it is just a country club now. But it was more than that years ago. The bunker was officially decommissioned in 1992.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
TG departure [HEC].

twatter

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
TG departure [HEC].

twatter

So W T H is behind this???

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I would rather know what they were 'retreating' to at Greenbriar. AFAIK, it is just a country club now. But it was more than that years ago. The bunker was officially decommissioned in 1992.

It is mostly decommissioned. WV is a hotbed of little spots. Boy Scout Camp of America, tunnel testing at Memorial Tunnel.......

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Didn't Q mention TG departure a few weeks ago?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yes they did. He is going back to being a prosecutor.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

TG departure [HEC].

twatter

Trey Gowdy...Special Prosecutor.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

TG departure [HEC].

twatter

Thinking the same. Based on his statement the only thing I could see satisfying him more than what he's currently doing would be going after those he has been investigating.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think "Justice Gowdy" has a nice ring to it. Ginsburg is looking pretty frail these days. There might be an opening before long.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah Gowdy was one of the few people who asked Comey relevant questions. Assistant to the AG is also quite possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

TG departure [HEC].

twatter

I am hoping that you are correct.

Release the memo already.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If Q is on the up & up, wasn't it alluded to at some point that some of our politicos were blackmailed unfairly and would get some mercy because of it? I thought I saw something like that?

I hope Gowdy is on the up and up and is going to be appointed somewhere, but SO many times he asked the hard questions but then backed away from following through. I remain on the fence about him but hoping for the best.

Devin Nunes, on the other hand, has been laser-focused and has shown his big ones. We should keep him in our prayers/intentions. Thank You, Devin!

The Swamp is non-partisan and both parties need a good cleansing. If our republic survives the battle going on now, we need to DEMAND campaign and Congressional reform with the same fervor as we have with #releasethememo.

MAGA!!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Gowdy said he much prefers the judicial system to the political system. i'm kinda heartbroken bc i was hoping he'd take the AG spot. i guess we can still hope, but it looks like he's bowed out. (insert super sad face here).

RE: Ankhmorpork
i'm going to start hijacking the top trending #'s of the day. plus the good ole standby's
#ReleaseTheMemo #GreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

My only beef with Gowdy was/is that he grandstands. It's good politics and good in a courtroom, but it seems contrived when asking questions at a hearing. They spend half their alloted time setting up a narrative for their questions instead of simply asking them. They ask some good questions, and then act surprised when other answers can't be given in an open setting/hearing. He's too smart for that. He and a few others play the fact they can't answer in open hearings as something nefarious.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Right. Liberal Media is now claiming that the FBI, and DOJ, and Republican Senators, are telling the President to NOT release the memo.

Holding it for a few days is a good strategy. Monitor communications and movements of suspects. The guilty parties know each other. MSM is totally perplexed by why its being held. Those people are stupid.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Holding it for a few days is a good strategy. Monitor communications and movements of suspects. The guilty parties know each other. MSM is totally perplexed by why its being held. Those people are stupid.

Yes they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join