It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My guess is the memo will probably come out on Friday afternoon.

GOOD MORNING, Q-STERS!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

GOOD MORNING, Q-STERS!

Sounds about right. Give the pundits a couple of days to rehash the SOTU address before the memo takes over the news cycle.

CNN will need a couple of days to find something else to talk about while they shove their heads up their asses and pretend the memo doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT

GOOD MORNING, Q-STERS!

Sounds about right. Give the pundits a couple of days to rehash the SOTU address before the memo takes over the news cycle.

CNN will need a couple of days to find something else to talk about while they shove their heads up their asses and pretend the memo doesn't exist.

Actually, CNN is still talking about the SOTU.

CNN Speculates Melania Wearing White to Protest Her Husband

www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The World is a Game and we're the Pawns.

Oh Joy!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Rep King just stated that if POTUS doesn't designate the release of the memo, nor rules against it's releasing...it is NOT released immediately to the public...but goes back to congress for debate.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Does he say
"You'd be too angry" to someone standing behind them? I can't tell who it is though.
edit on 1/31/2018 by Martin75 because: Finally a misspelled word and that my phone doesn't fix

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You send it back through Congress it'll just give them more time to dig themselves a deeper hole. I don't need no stinking memo to prove that these people are all corrupt screwed up bastards

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Here's what I understand, the committee rules say the President can only file an "objection" in the five day window - there is no provision for an "approval" from President during that five day window.

If the President files written objection (ain't happening) then the house gets chance to vote on an override to the Presidential decision of objection.

So from that the public release of intell information is wholly automatic after five day period from original committee vote unless and until commitee recieves written objection from President Trump. Likewise full congress has no role of approval/denial unless and until the President objects, then and only then congress may vote to release info as an override of a Presidential decision not to release information.

Lots misinformation in MSM on this subject.

The beauty of this is when 5 day period ends no one can with any truth say Trump released the memo - it's wholly a congressional action.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

At expiry of 5 days from notice to President to hold committee vote to release intelligence information.

Yup that'd not be actual vote timing but clock starts tiking from "notice to hold vote" according to rules.

So when was "notice" given?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Not sure when notice was actually given.
WH is still saying POTUS hasn't even read the memo yet.

BTW: The thing could also be leaked...Which is a distinct possibility.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hopefully house gop caucus keeps disipline, Ryans trip to SA may have helped in that regard IMHO.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmm i'm reading unconfirmed reports that Wray opposes the release of the memo.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm i'm reading unconfirmed reports that Wray opposes the release of the memo.

Wray and Rosenstein visited with Chief of Staff on Monday afternoon, after Wray saw the memo on Sunday, and McCabe was forced out on Monday morning. Rosenstein was the one who asked in that meeting, not to release it. I posted the link in this thread early this morning.

Q is probably scanning it over for accuracy right now, and for "talking points"...things to watch for, after it's released.

edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't think they really have a choice now. The People have spoken. #ReleaseTheMemo was huuuge. I would say the voice of the people was loud and firm and President Trump stands with the People.

I think, if I remember correctly, the go-ahead was made Monday afternoon. How are the 5 days counted? If Mon. to Tues., Tues. to Wed., Wed. to Thurs., Thurs. to Fri., Fri. to Sat., then it will be released Sat. OTOH, if it is counted as Mon. (1), Tues. (2), Wed. (3), Thurs. (4), Fri. (5)....then it will be released Friday afternoon.
edit on 31-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Super Bowl Sunday........ (I'm not even going to say it
)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Rosenstein seems really scared but got blown off. John Kelly Confirms He's Seen The Memo And It Will Be Released "Pretty Quick"

Just before President Trump headed to the Capitol for last night's "State of the Union", the Washington Post reported that top Justice Department officials made a last-ditch plea on Monday to White House Chief of Staff John Kelly about the dangers of publicly releasing the memo.

Shortly before the House Intelligence Committee voted to make the document public, Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein warned Kelly that the four-page memo prepared by House Republicans could jeopardize classified information and implored the president to reconsider his support for making it public.

But those pleas from Rosenstein - who isn't exactly the West Wing's favorite lawman, and whose name apparently appears in the memo - have apparently fallen on deaf ears.

kaitlancollins

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I heard that the memo will come out on Friday by default unless the President stops it. As government goes, it will be prefaced with an overview..not merely stuck on a website with no explanation.
edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You win the internet! Bravo!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This is from PDF on Congressional Committee rules, on crappy phone connection where I am maybe another member could link document named - Rules of The House of Representatives, Rule X Organization of Committee's

This is what's in rule,

"The select committee may disclose publicly such information after the expiration of a five-day period following the day on which notice of the vote to disclose is transmitted to the President.

Notice five- day period following the day on which notice of the vote to disclose is transmitted

Actual release depends wholly on just when notice to vote was recieved - do we really know when that was? or are we just going by news accounts.

The notice to vote could have happened anytime between prior committee meeting and most recent one where vote to release occurred.

My guess on notice to vote would be last Friday or during last weekend due Media kerfuffle at time.

Not knowing exactly sets release anytime between now and Saturday which is at outer time limit in rules.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think it will come out this afternoon.

People have already formed their view of the SOTU.

It's high time to crush the false narrative, and get the dominos falling.

I'd like to see the MSM caught flat footed on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join