It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's perfect, or almost. It would be nice if you could get the #ReleaseTheMemoToday on a separate line on the bottom even if in smaller text.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Sorry last fix for today. It's 6 a.m. and i need some sleep.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
got called out to work on something urgent
did i miss it?
did we win?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Must be able to use some word plays around Memes? E.g.:

#Memes are not about "Me"s that Malign us, they're about "WeThePeople" that Align us?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

PERFECT!!! Thank you so so much!

Into the twattersphere...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Does anyone else hear Trump say "Can you imagine?," after saying "don't worry... 100%"? Something doesn't sit right with me after seeing his reaction to Rep. Jeff Duncan when he says "Let's release the memo."

Trump says it jokingly, as if releasing 100% of the "memo" is something that you and I could only imagine. This in turn makes me question what exactly will be redacted and why.

The National Security Council will be leading the inter-agency process here to make sure no secrets were divulged and no methods were divulged. And so it will done in a very responsible manner.

Anyone else?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 31-1-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Nothing will be redacted. It will be released tomorrow afternoon.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 30-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Note how CNN manipulated this headline.

Text says:

According to a new CNN/SSRS poll, 48% of speech watchers had a "very positive" reaction to President Donald Trump's State of the Union address.

That implies other categories included "somewhat positive" or something similar. No way they have "very positive" as the only pro-category. Probably enough "somewhat" or "positive" to get the extra 2% over 50%, one would think.
But the headline reads "CNN poll: 48% reacted positively to SOTU speech". That implies 52% were neutral or worse.

MSM is still social engineering. Telling you how everyone thinks to make sure you don't stray from the herd.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Van Jones (CNN) must be in the 25%. He says that "Trump's stories were poison candy". He has that same mindset as Luis Gutierrez...the Congressman who ran out of the SOTU address when (mostly Republicans) started chanting "USA! USA! USA!".

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

agreed. this is the first one I've actually paid attention to because I felt he was speaking TO the people, not AT the people. he felt the energy in the room and fed off the positivity instead of getting caught in the mud of the sour pussed dems. I commend him for raising the bar on the promises of real progress and truthfulness. unless he screws us over in the end, he's remained a man of his word. that speaks volumes about himself...and the people he stands for.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: carewemust

The Fake News Awards.

Yeah..that's it. Streaming is probably more taxing on the bandwidth than a document would be. So we're probably safe if the memo is put on intelligence.house.gov... . Thankyou.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Tomorrow, Q will I'm sure tell us when the memo is coming out, what's in it, how to Meme it and what hashtag to use.

Where we go one we go ALL!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Tomorrow, Q will I'm sure tell us when the memo is coming out, what's in it, how to Meme it and what hashtag to use.

Where we go one we go ALL!

Rod Rosentein and Christopher Wray met with President Trump earlier today. Rosenstein (reportedly) begged the President not to release the Memo.

What is it again that Rod Rosentein did wrong? Something releated to the FISA request?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Rod Rosentein and Christopher Wray met with President Trump earlier today. Rosenstein (reportedly) begged the President not to release the Memo.

Got a source for this? Very interesting if true.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust

Got a source for this? Very interesting if true.

Correction: Rod Rosenstein personally asked the WH Chief of Staff, John Kelly, not to release the Memo. Not the President.
Source: www.news4jax.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join