It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
never mind - it's all good.

edit on 30-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Another one. I just type whatever comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Another one. I just type whatever comes to mind.

Wow! Nice!!!

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Agent of russia and agent of fate. got it.

link   
twitter.com...

McCabe's departure from FBI due to OIG investigation - confirmed?

link   
Hey! Schiff's memo got leaked. Power line got the exclusive during the SOTU!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Agent of russia and agent of fate. got it.

The hour has come for the Memo's release.

Anticipate it.

Trump isn't going to sit on it and PRETEND to determine if its suitable for release. We KNOW he's going to release it.

How can he not release it tomorrow afternoon while catching the MSM off guard who are expecting it on Friday or Monday?

Assume that the hour of their fate is upon them!

Think hoodwink. Yes.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I found it blatantly planned that he spent 99% of the speech looking away from the Democrats... effectively IGNORING THEM!

Excepting for a few instances where he was CHALLENGING THEM NOT TO STAND UP... "Really? You can't give our police a standing ovation?"

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh that's good. Can I use that?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I don't know who's it is. I got it off Power Line blog.

www.powerlineblog.com...

Not sure if it's theirs or someone else's.
edit on 30-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
He took over the whole field.

They, the Dems just cringed and ran.

You're not exaggerating. ABC's George Stephanopoulis exclaimed, "Everyone usually stays until the President leaves, but Democrats are running for the exits!"

The twirp seemed to be proud of that. The DISNEY conglomerate is probably rife with corruption and criminal activities.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Not mine but thought I would share

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It will probably be released on intelligence.house.gov... , but I don't think that website can handle the traffic.

What was it that overloaded some website's servers, about 2 weeks ago?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Like this?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Fake News Awards.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

How about..

CNN calls it an agent of Russia

then centering the moon to the degree possible and then on the bottom saying

WE, THE PEOPLE, call it their harbinger of doom.

#ReleaseTheMemoToday

edit on 30-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

See my edited post above. I think that's what it needs. Simplified.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The best i could do with my current memegenerator. Perhaps it is time to move to a more sophisticated one.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
My impressions for those who are interested.

1. This was the first SOTU I have watched in its entirety.
I had zero interest in any of these prior, they were never directed at me or any living being, only to those who enslaved us. While not really directed at me, I can see a huge effort was made to craft something that felt inclusive.

2. This was the first presidential speech I have seen delivered by a human.
You'll note the contrast between Trump and the two robots behind him. They were lifeless, blinking only when it seemed appropriate, zero human connection in their lifeless eyes. I referenced this in part one of this thread and it was suggested I leave it for now and I will respect. If interested, please go back at catch a clip, watch the contrast between pence ryan and trump.

3. No formal sing song neuro-linguistic programming.
Trump spoke without going to left prompter chin up, right prompter chin up, left prompter and then to center. Robotic delivery is probably all most of you have seen to date. He also lacked the usual mind control effort though NLP. He was natural, we could hear him breathe.

4. The usual shout outs to military, victims, heroes was to be expected, but he actually seemed sincere about them, not just exploiting them. While not my cup of tea, I understand the need, he seemed to have balanced it fairly well, and those who were the focus of that were sincere in their presence.

5. The democrats not clapping shows that the process is not about us, unity and our communal experience. This was STRIKING when see against the use of communal imagery used by Trump. After all, what wasn't worth supporting even if the means the dems want is different? I hope folks saw this. Really, nothing in his address was that outlandish or awful, yet the dems didn't support opioid addiction reduction, removal of crappy VA doctors, infrastructure renewal, tax reduction, jobs, or even the vets as a symbol. Remarkable.

6. MS-13. Wow, he hammered HRC and the rumor on her using the gang to terrorize us domestically. #Shoutout.

7. Subtle, but you'll note he said that the government works for us in his summation. It was sincere, it was a total shoutout to the followers here, he said we no longer work for the government.

"That is why this year we will embark on reforming our prisons to help former inmates who have served their time get a second chance." #interesting as the repubs platform for decades has been more prisons, let them rot.

"For the last year we have sought to restore the bonds of trust between our citizens and their Government." #shoutout.

"I call on the Congress to empower every Cabinet Secretary with the authority to reward good workers — and to remove Federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people." #shoutout

There was more, in the subtle energy department, we'll see this soon.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: butcherguy
I found it blatantly planned that he spent 99% of the speech looking away from the Democrats... effectively IGNORING THEM!

Excepting for a few instances where he was CHALLENGING THEM NOT TO STAND UP... "Really? You can't give our police a standing ovation?"

There is some symbolism here too. To look to the left, our right, is a position of power and favor. He was very careful to never create the reverse profile showing weakness or disfavor. This a long system of manipulation, folks have been on say, Time cover showing left, and when they fell out of favor a quick switch to the right letting the world know they are to be distrusted.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join