posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:40 PM
My impressions for those who are interested.
1. This was the first SOTU I have watched in its entirety.
I had zero interest in any of these prior, they were never directed at me or any living being, only to those who enslaved us. While not really
directed at me, I can see a huge effort was made to craft something that felt inclusive.
2. This was the first presidential speech I have seen delivered by a human.
You'll note the contrast between Trump and the two robots behind him. They were lifeless, blinking only when it seemed appropriate, zero human
connection in their lifeless eyes. I referenced this in part one of this thread and it was suggested I leave it for now and I will respect. If
interested, please go back at catch a clip, watch the contrast between pence ryan and trump.
3. No formal sing song neuro-linguistic programming.
Trump spoke without going to left prompter chin up, right prompter chin up, left prompter and then to center. Robotic delivery is probably all most of
you have seen to date. He also lacked the usual mind control effort though NLP. He was natural, we could hear him breathe.
4. The usual shout outs to military, victims, heroes was to be expected, but he actually seemed sincere about them, not just exploiting them. While
not my cup of tea, I understand the need, he seemed to have balanced it fairly well, and those who were the focus of that were sincere in their
5. The democrats not clapping shows that the process is not about us, unity and our communal experience. This was STRIKING when see against the use of
communal imagery used by Trump. After all, what wasn't worth supporting even if the means the dems want is different? I hope folks saw this. Really,
nothing in his address was that outlandish or awful, yet the dems didn't support opioid addiction reduction, removal of crappy VA doctors,
infrastructure renewal, tax reduction, jobs, or even the vets as a symbol. Remarkable.
6. MS-13. Wow, he hammered HRC and the rumor on her using the gang to terrorize us domestically. #Shoutout.
7. Subtle, but you'll note he said that the government works for us in his summation. It was sincere, it was a total shoutout to the followers here,
he said we no longer work for the government.
"That is why this year we will embark on reforming our prisons to help former inmates who have served their time get a second chance." #interesting
as the repubs platform for decades has been more prisons, let them rot.
"For the last year we have sought to restore the bonds of trust between our citizens and their Government." #shoutout.
"I call on the Congress to empower every Cabinet Secretary with the authority to reward good workers — and to remove Federal employees who undermine
the public trust or fail the American people." #shoutout
There was more, in the subtle energy department, we'll see this soon.