It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

It's a pretty good bet that the MSM was and is, in bed with the deep-state Trump haters. I recall CNN speaking enthusiastically about President-elect Trump potentially being assassinated before being sworn in as President.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Came out of lurker status just to say that we should have named
this thread "Q TIPS"!

haha Sorry, I will go back to the back of the class now.

And HI everyone

Please come out and join us more often!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

RE: MSM fomented Trump hatred and threats or talk of assassination.

While the far left don't have any snipers, certainly along the lines of the character played by Mark Wallburg in the movie "Shooter", there are some dark elements in a panic and a #storm right about now, so if I were Trump, I'd increase the perimeter to the distance of the world's best shooters, and just remain out of that "sphere" for a while, and maybe give up golf while a month or so, while the window of greater risk or threat passes by. Then again, those satanist bastards are rather persistent. It would be civil war and absolute mayham under a plastic faced Pence - please, God, forbid it!!! (can't happen).

I've come to believe that we can alter timelines and outdo The Simpson's prophecies; it could happen with a single tweet made at the right time and place, it could and is happening right now with this thread because I know how this stuff works, and how if you were to see the visiting VIP IP addresses, it would make you sit up and take notice!

We have to be super mindful and aware and keep our wits about us as we enter the Storm. and keep in mind first principals.

Winning

Heck I'm not even American (Canadian) and I was thinking about how to make a series of Memes out of the Constitution and Bill of Rights and Freedoms, while somehow juxtaposing it with certain MSM reporting and communications while it's happening.

Humor. So powerful!

“The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.”

― Thomas Moore, 7 February 1478 – 6 July 1535

Praying for Mr. Trump's safety and that of all the White Hats in this Great Battle and Info War and war for the hearts and minds of the American people, with love and compassion, understanding and awareness.

Stay sharp everyone and think things through. Like Q says, expand our thinking and LEARN and grow. Some day people might be counting on us to be there for everyone else when the SHTF.

And don't worry if you have to look or play the fool in their eyes, at first. That just goes with the territory.

Everyone's catching on now, more and more.. in fact, I'm beginning to fear for the enemy, even weep for them the poor dears.. to a point.

Be blessed (not blessed be), Oh, and may God Bless the United States of America, the actual Republic, with Truth, Liberty and Justice for ALL!

WE, THE PEOPLE.

And if the whole thing is turning into an "elite" satanists horror movie..

Note: The message at the bottom is from DJT via Q (probably typed right in with both present), signed numerically, the only one of all the Q drops not signed with Q. FYI.

Then what can we really do about that..?

edit on 24-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Here is one that someone on Reddit made out of another person's comment.

....i swear this whole thing is starting to parody itself....

I know it's hard to fathom the possibility that you've been lied to your whole life and reality as you know it is but an illusion, but you better buckle up and hold on tight and hope you're still hanging on to your sanity when it all comes crashing down in flames.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's why I'm feeling somewhat nervous about the President's trip to Switzerland tomorrow. I'd feel more comfortable for him, if he'd stay in the White House for a few weeks. The U.S. "deep state" is global in its reach. I have more faith in U.S. Presidential security on U.S soil, more than Switzerland's security.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Great work but man do we need our own forum for this. Trying to manage the amount of data in various threads is getting impossible to properly categorize and sort by subject matter.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I know it's hard to fathom the possibility that you've been lied to your whole life and reality as you know it is but an illusion, but you better buckle up and hold on tight and hope you're still hanging on to your sanity when it all comes crashing down in flames.

lolk, so should i put the go bag in teh secret bunker now and start playing 'secret agent man' on a loop or what

a reply to: fiverx313
How do you mean?

an anti-authority conspiracy that has such a strong component of authority worship, for one. not to mention that you've chosen arguably one of the most corrupt and devious men to ever hold the office as the supposed hero who will take down all the baddies.

i don't mean this personally towards anyone in particular, but the whole thing seems incredibly naive to me. like you would have to be a remarkably innocent person to take any of this at face value, and a determination to ignore all the evidence to see this man as any kind of savior of anything but his own butt. :/

and then, i guess this part is personally directed to you, i would expect someone who references terry pratchett with their handle to have their eyes a little more open about this kind of thing.
edit on 24-1-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

link   
Any thoughts about Pence's trip to Israel ? It's been over a month since Sessions was sent documents linking him to Pedo activities by Timothy Holmseth ?

Hmmmm was just looking through some things and found this video @ about 11mins. in she talks about Pence, she thinks Trump is trolling him and knows everything about Pence and all of the Child trafficking rings. I hope this video is cool to post here, this lady is kinda interesting and seems knowledgeable....but she does ask folks to support her channel, so IDK?

I sure hope Trump has been anointed by God, because he is sure surrounded by some EVIL people.

www.youtube.com...

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's why I'm feeling somewhat nervous about the President's trip to Switzerland tomorrow. I'd feel more comfortable for him, if he'd stay in the White House for a few weeks. The U.S. "deep state" is global in its reach. I have more faith in U.S. Presidential security on U.S soil, more than Switzerland's security.

Holy #$#@! That's GREAT NEWS! that he's actually going there, under military security (don't you worry).

Oh my Lord it's really happening....

edit on 24-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: Clue: see Q's photo album...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

I sure hope Trump has been anointed by God, because he is sure surrounded by some EVIL people.

www.facebook.com...

Edit: also, check THIS out.. guy had some great connections with the deep patriot movement who've been asking Trump to run for years, or..?

edit on 24-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: vid added.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
your enitre arguement is based on emotions and labels, not evidence.

speaking of, why dont you actually read all the q posts, get caught up on all this stuff you doubt, its clear your out of the loop.
theres an updated link of all his posts in my sig, get over your reservations and just read it, or are you scared it could brainwash you?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Holy #$#@! That's GREAT NEWS! that he's actually going there, under military security (don't you worry).

Are you thinking something drops while he is in Switzerland and that it is intentionally coinciding with the trip there?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

No, see what I wrote in my edit line ie: Q's photo album. I can say no more.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I don't think the cabal is going down. I think they'll be highly damaged though. Probably in hiding for a generation.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Where do i find q's photo album?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Are you excited because President Trump will be the first SITTING President to attend this annual Summit in decades?

Trump is expected to give remarks Friday at the meeting of business leaders and global elites, becoming the first president to personally attend the WEF since Bill Clinton in 2000. Typically, U.S. presidents send high-level delegations to the event.

As you'd expect, the same people with too much time/money on their hands, are arriving and protesting, just like they did at that (?) summit in 2017.

Link to Source: thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Ameilia

No, see what I wrote in my edit line ie: Q's photo album. I can say no more.

You can say no more? I Google Q's Photo Album and get
www.youtube.com...
(She's cute, but I don't think the lady is "Q")

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

WOW....that was a trip, gave me chills..had never heard/seen that before. Here is another guy who also has had prophecies about Trump and it's uncanny what he has to say and what has turned out to be true. This was just some normal guy, a firefighter that was "called" by God to write down his words. The things he's talking about in this interview relate closely to what we are talking here, worth watching

edit on 24-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Is this from the January 18th Q post? That picture?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems Q posted some pics January 19. One of the pics is of John McCain and George Soros together, and the pic name is "switzerland-davos-forum". There are other pictures of the Pope, Obama, the Rotschilds, etc.

Scroll down to January 19 and you will find the pics, maybe those are what AnkhMorPork is talking about?
qcodefag.github.io...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join