It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

US Bank Stadium is the site of the next Super Bowl, scheduled for February 4, 2018.

Inside info if it exists would cause the stock of usb to tumble pre-game? Stocks being sold beforehand in mass would be indicative?
Seems stock would soar because of the game?

I'm not a normal stock ticker watcher so I don't know why the idea formed in my head.

Saw this post, then back on RECENT

Saw this right after - Bumpy Ride Ahead? US Stocks Finally Down

It's disgusting how stupid the liberal media is. They think a 400 point drop in a 26,000 point market is the same percentage loss as a 400 point drop in Obama's 13,000 point DJIA.

ABC News' Brian Ross caused a big one day loss and the idiots in the MSM never reported it.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
John Solomon (referenced by Q months ago), has not been heard of since January 11.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: diggindirt

a reply to: diggindirt

Unity, prosperity, and transparency, all go hand-in-hand.

You betcha! Emphasis on the unity bringing prosperity while revealing exactly what has impeded our prosperity in the immediate past.

Democrats and Republicans should join hands and sing Kumbaya.

He should make them all literally reach across the aisle and hold hands like school children, and he should scold and humiliate them on camera if they don't.

That'd be immensely satisfying to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

US Bank Stadium is the site of the next Super Bowl, scheduled for February 4, 2018.

Inside info if it exists would cause the stock of usb to tumble pre-game? Stocks being sold beforehand in mass would be indicative?

I'm not a normal stock ticker watcher so I don't know why the idea formed in my head.

Didn't something similar take place with MGM Resorts Intl. stock before Vegas?

Yes...and hardly anyone paid attention to it in the chaos and cover up afterward.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Saw this post, then back on RECENT

Saw this right after - Bumpy Ride Ahead? US Stocks Finally Down

It's disgusting how stupid the liberal media is. They think a 400 point drop in a 26,000 point market is the same percentage loss as a 400 point drop in Obama's 13,000 point DJIA.

ABC News' Brian Ross caused a big one day loss and the idiots in the MSM never reported it.

I know nothing about stocks other than UP is good, DOWN, not so much.

I posted it because I thought some who are far smarter than I, might see something in front of a FF per the Qrumb to watch for such things, and the super bowl coming up.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: ketsuko

If enough people in enough high places take a tumble, then it would introduce instability into the system which would cause stocks to drop. The market does not like uncertainty.

Yes & No.

In general, the market doesn't like uncertainty. But the reason for that is because uncertainty limits the odds of winning your bets. But there are still winners, regardless.

Remember what the market looked like at 2AM EST on November 9th of 2016? Every shark in the country that has their hand in the stock market started placing their bets on companies that would be inherent to American infrastructure. The market soared as a result.

It's difficult to say how the market would react to a series of high level indictments. However, I'd be willing to wager that whatever the result, in the long run it will be healthier for the American economy.

I think the market is going to take a hit with any scandal, but as you say, longterm, investors only care about their investment -- which is determined by market factors far stronger and more relevant than a scandal. I actually think we're going to see a plateau or drop soon not because the economy is weak, but because while it is stronger, the market may have outraced actual value. Just a readjustment. We'll see.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
John Solomon (referenced by Q months ago), has not been heard of since January 11.

This is odd.
What's also strange is that Sara Carter hasn't even mentioned it.

link   
Quick update. No new Q on /ga or /qr. Oh and i made a new meme. This is quite addicting.
Carry on and greetings to all lurkers.

link   
Both Wray and CNN finally ADMIT that Memo contents played a role in McCabes departure.

Previously: "The Memo is full of Lies. Its treasonous. Its classified"

Now: "Well...we fired one of our own because of whats in the Memo. So maybe its not ALL lies. "

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
LOL! Yes, they probably should and many, many rank and file Dems would join in were it not for the "stuck in the '90s" leadership. Make no mistake, they may have "new" people in the upper echelons of the party but those new people are only there because the Clinton/Bush/Obama cabal put them there. At least that's what I'm hearing from your average everyday Dem who has stayed with the party in hopes of finding leadership that was honest and had the philosophy of Kennedy. They are the ones who are quietly leaving the party over the past few months as these facts have surfaced. They are the ones reading the daily talking points in absolute disbelief.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Found chart

It appears to me a sudden loss came in the month of sep. 17.

eta source of graph
edit on (1/30/1818 by loveguy because: sorry

zoomed in and cropped...

edit on (1/30/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

All i hear is russia,russian bots,russia and oh yeah russian bots. Good thing the russian collusion BS is about to blow up in their faces. I'm looking forward to hear all the different the explanations why they pushed a false narrative for over a year now. The apology tours of all the talking heads will be glorious.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Both Wray and CNN finally ADMIT that Memo contents played a role in McCabes departure.

Previously: "The Memo is full of Lies. Its treasonous. Its classified"

Now: "Well...we fired one of our own because of whats in the Memo. So maybe its not ALL lies. "

FOX News tonight with Bret Baier, Catherine Herridge reported that the FBI ( agents from two departments) read the memo and validated everything in it as factual.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tigertatzen

It's not that hard to think.

Strategically, it's my weakness. When playing strategy games, I can form complex plots that would take turns to orchestrate, but if something really unexpected happens, I can completely melt down and do the stupidest things over it.

I could understand that if we weren't talking about a vast network of global elites. But we are. Kind of detracts from the fear factor when you see such power and privilege choke over some unexpected chess moves...you'd think all that money and power could have at least bought them some lackeys with a tad more common sense.

I've thought about it and it all comes down to the Q phrase. "They never thought she would loose."

Really, in their minds, it was so far out of the realm of possibility that they never planned for any of this.

Its been nothing but them trying to play catch up. But they ain't got a Tom Brady.

edit on 30-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: Reptilians hijacked my keyboard

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I'm back on page 117 and so I'm not sure if it's been brought up yet, but I'm seeing mentions of G4S being brought in for Superbowl security.

This is a huge red flag.

See Matafuchs' excellent thread, "Link between Orlando Terror Shooting, San Bernadino and Washington Naval Yard...and more? ," for details.

Back to catching up, been busy at work today and so have not been on at all since last night.

Thank you for the thread link!! This is so crazy, Jaded. You think Q is aware of this?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Found chart

It appears to me a sudden loss came in the month of sep. 17.

eta source of graph

Someone, I recall (Soros?) shorted MGM Resorts stock just ahead of the attack in Vegas.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
You think Q is aware of this?

Yup.

Q drops intel so that we, the people, do mass-research and collect even more intel. They monitor the Anon Boards, ATS, Twitter in order to see what useful intel we come up with (imo). Its like having Millions of free research staff.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Former Secret Service Agent: FISA Memo will Implicate Obama!

‘All of this spying was probably being inserted into daily briefs by Barack Obama’

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
FullChan is under attack right now.

GreatAwakening currently wont load.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

a reply to: diggindirt

Unity, prosperity, and transparency, all go hand-in-hand.

You betcha! Emphasis on the unity bringing prosperity while revealing exactly what has impeded our prosperity in the immediate past.

Democrats and Republicans should join hands and sing Kumbaya.

They should. Kumbaya means "come by the way of my Lord" (Jesus). [Jesus added in parentheses to differentiate the right Lord).

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join