It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It's not that hard to think.

Strategically, it's my weakness. When playing strategy games, I can form complex plots that would take turns to orchestrate, but if something really unexpected happens, I can completely melt down and do the stupidest things over it.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Horowitz is nailing them one after another to the wall. Internal Justice Department probe eyes McCabe’s role in final weeks of 2016 election

The Justice Department’s inspector general has been focused for months on why Andrew McCabe, as the No. 2 official at the FBI, appeared not to act for about three weeks on a request to examine a batch of Hillary Clinton-related emails found in the latter stages of the 2016 election campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

The inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has been asking witnesses why FBI leadership seemed unwilling to move forward on the examination of emails found on the laptop of former congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) until late October — about three weeks after first being alerted to the issue, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

A key question of the internal investigation is whether McCabe or anyone else at the FBI wanted to avoid taking action on the laptop findings until after the Nov. 8 election, these people said. It is unclear whether the inspector general has reached any conclusions on that point.

I get the feeling we will see more of Weiner and Huma in the next few months. The insurance file could come in handy.

I get the feeling that Huma will throw (or already has thrown) HRC under the bus to save her own ass. Definitely glorious material if she does.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yeah it's about time that HRC pays for all her crimes. Q said no deals and i hope that is true.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow! Read this.

This is from the Star Tribune out of Minneapolis about the security firm they had *before* Gs4 ... out of Chicago ... hires people from disadvantaged communities ... not real clear on security regs ...

Now they have Gs4.

Maybe we need to dig into who this SMG is that owns and operates the stadium? The articles says they are based out of Pennsylvania.

Incidentally, the Super Bowl has been awarded to Minnesota since 2014.

And Monterey Sec. the previous firm was hired in 2016.
edit on 30-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's not that hard to think.

Strategically, it's my weakness. When playing strategy games, I can form complex plots that would take turns to orchestrate, but if something really unexpected happens, I can completely melt down and do the stupidest things over it.

I could understand that if we weren't talking about a vast network of global elites. But we are. Kind of detracts from the fear factor when you see such power and privilege choke over some unexpected chess moves...you'd think all that money and power could have at least bought them some lackeys with a tad more common sense.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

People panicking do foolish things. That's why many of them get caught. Imagine if instead of a board game, you had your freedom and good name on the line!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Looks unlikely we're going to get to bottom of the Memo tonight

Just saw an interview with the SOE Rick Perry, he seemed quite optimistic about America's future being an energy innovator. I never looked into Perry before, but so far he's seeming to be a good guy. He has an impressive resume and comes from humble beginnings.

Perry’s leadership of Texas proved that economic growth and protection of the environment can be achieved simultaneously. While adding population and more than 2.2 million jobs during his tenure, Texas also experienced major reductions in carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen oxide emissions. Despite having a rapidly growing population and one of the largest petrochemical refining industries in the world, Texas saw its air quality improve.

I also saw on his twitter page that he links an article about a lab working to discover Mars secrets
LOL maybe the secret revelation, that's been eluded too, that Trump's going to drop tonight is to reveal a "classified" energy technology that will now be available to all ?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The memo sure put a massive amount of people in full on panic mode. It's like observing a trainwreck in slow motion. Not so smug now huh Cory? The purge will free up a lot of new seats.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

US Bank Stadium is the site of the next Super Bowl, scheduled for February 4, 2018.

Inside info if it exists would cause the stock of usb to tumble pre-game? Stocks being sold beforehand in mass would be indicative?
Seems stock would soar because of the game?

I'm not a normal stock ticker watcher so I don't know why the idea formed in my head.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: diggindirt

Unity, prosperity, and transparency, all go hand-in-hand.

You betcha! Emphasis on the unity bringing prosperity while revealing exactly what has impeded our prosperity in the immediate past.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Perry is a shallow airhead with fake glasses. He's so fake. There's no there there. The lights aren't on and he's not home. I think he's psychopathic or sociopathic. Something's definitely wrong with him, imho.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

US Bank Stadium is the site of the next Super Bowl, scheduled for February 4, 2018.

Inside info if it exists would cause the stock of usb to tumble pre-game? Stocks being sold beforehand in mass would be indicative?

I'm not a normal stock ticker watcher so I don't know why the idea formed in my head.

If enough people in enough high places take a tumble, then it would introduce instability into the system which would cause stocks to drop. The market does not like uncertainty.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Perry is a shallow airhead with fake glasses. He's so fake. There's no there there. The lights aren't on and he's not home. I think he's psychopathic or sociopathic. Something's definitely wrong with him, imho.

lol, ok....just started looking into him, I'll dig deeper.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: diggindirt

Unity, prosperity, and transparency, all go hand-in-hand.

You betcha! Emphasis on the unity bringing prosperity while revealing exactly what has impeded our prosperity in the immediate past.

Democrats and Republicans should join hands and sing Kumbaya.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Bloomberg has a good piece on the US economy under President Trump. Headline takeaway: on almost all metrics, the economy has improved or remained largely unchanged since he took office.

...all in all the President’s first year has a positive economic story. And whether you agree with their exact prescriptions, the administration’s focus on raising productivity is the right one.

The State of the Economy

The reason improving the Economy is so important is because it improves many other things: Peoples employment, peoples health, peoples safety, peoples sanity. Rather than struggling for survival, people start getting creative.

Black unemployment dropping, does so much more for the black community than Soros-staged, anger-infused victim-rallies.

Any President that improves peoples economic situation is also improving peace, health and self-determination and is ultimately a good President.

The MSM claims that this is the most evil President of all time...which really reflects so badly on them. It means that they do not WANT people to rise and is the best evidence of unseen corruption.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If enough people in enough high places take a tumble, then it would introduce instability into the system which would cause stocks to drop. The market does not like uncertainty.

Yes & No.

In general, the market doesn't like uncertainty. But the reason for that is because uncertainty limits the odds of winning your bets. But there are still winners, regardless.

Remember what the market looked like at 2AM EST on November 9th of 2016? Every shark in the country that has their hand in the stock market started placing their bets on companies that would be inherent to American infrastructure. The market soared as a result.

It's difficult to say how the market would react to a series of high level indictments. However, I'd be willing to wager that whatever the result, in the long run it will be healthier for the American economy.

edit on 1/30/2018 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Saw this post, then back on RECENT

Saw this right after - Bumpy Ride Ahead? US Stocks Finally Down

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Didn't something similar take place with MGM Resorts Intl. stock before Vegas?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Might be relevant.

DNC CEO leaves after less than a year

O'Donnell didn’t give a specific reason for her departure in an email to DNC staffers Monday.

the DNC has struggled in its fundraising in the past year, while Republicans raked in the cash throughout 2017.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join