It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Regarding Qs "Red Line":

Pinned tweet by Seth Abramson:

PLEASE RT: The nation is on alert for Trump firing Acting AG Rod Rosenstein—a prelude to blocking progress in the Mueller investigation and eventually firing Mueller. Those who believe in the rule of law must be clear in saying firing Rosenstein is a red line Trump cannot cross.

Who are these people to tell POTUS what staff they are and are not allowed to fire?

Woah.

Reference Q's drop last night!

They had the talking points VERBATIM before they came out.

This is legit.

Which was written first?

I just noticed it was a retweet from yesterday.
It appears the tweet was around 5 1/2 hours before the Q drop.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Organizing Twitter raids? For a second there I thought I was in four chins. You're going to need some spicy memes to do battle. Let me see what I can dig up

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Organizing Twitter raids? For a second there I thought I was in four chins. You're going to need some spicy memes to do battle. Let me see what I can dig up

How about a hash tag to go with it?

#StickThisInYourBot or something, maybe. Don't know how those things work, but I love words. Especially words of power.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Regarding Qs "Red Line":

PLEASE RT: The nation is on alert for Trump firing Acting AG Rod Rosenstein—a prelude to blocking progress in the Mueller investigation and eventually firing Mueller. Those who believe in the rule of law must be clear in saying firing Rosenstein is a red line Trump cannot cross.

Who are these people to tell POTUS what staff they are and are not allowed to fire?

Woah.

This is legit.

Which was written first?

I assume that tweet from the media member (Ambramson?) came out today. Q's drop was last night or early this morning.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Regarding Qs "Red Line":

Woah.

This is legit.

Which was written first?

I just noticed it was a retweet from yesterday.
It appears the tweet was around 5 1/2 hours before the Q drop.

Dern.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Horowitz is nailing them one after another to the wall. Internal Justice Department probe eyes McCabe’s role in final weeks of 2016 election

The Justice Department’s inspector general has been focused for months on why Andrew McCabe, as the No. 2 official at the FBI, appeared not to act for about three weeks on a request to examine a batch of Hillary Clinton-related emails found in the latter stages of the 2016 election campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

The inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has been asking witnesses why FBI leadership seemed unwilling to move forward on the examination of emails found on the laptop of former congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) until late October — about three weeks after first being alerted to the issue, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

A key question of the internal investigation is whether McCabe or anyone else at the FBI wanted to avoid taking action on the laptop findings until after the Nov. 8 election, these people said. It is unclear whether the inspector general has reached any conclusions on that point.

I get the feeling we will see more of Weiner and Huma in the next few months. The insurance file could come in handy.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Did you catch that McCabe has lawyered up from that?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Architect of Hamas alliance with Iran dies of 'accidental' gunshot to head. Actually happened a while ago, but he just died. May or may not be important to all this.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I'm willing to try...

#StickThisInYourBot or something, maybe. Don't know how those things work, but I love words. Especially words of power.

I'm willing to try.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess Strzok and McCabe are now racing the clock of who spills the beans first. I'm still wondering who the mysterious FBI informant is. I thought it was McCabe at first but is this slew of accusations really necessary to not jeopardize him as a key witness? I pondered the idea that Strzok wife or Page herself flipped because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Strzok used an unsecured phone to text his affair and hacking into that is pretty much childs play. Kinda ironic if a stupid affair would bring the house of cards down.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hate to distract the thread, but did we see the pictures of Barry and the rest of the Black Caucus meeting with Farrakhan that surfaced last week? Apparently withheld by the photog because he thought it would hurt Obama's campaign.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Reports the McCabe ordered alteration of agent 302s.

This is what they were talking about on Hannity?

McCabe head was chopped because the Memo Wray saw said he ordered agents to alter their 302 reports that they file on the interviews they made?

My understanding based on the Q drops is that McCabe was axed some time back. He was given a leash so he could then provide information, but he was gone regardless. The spin is the palatable part he bought himself by turning. The information was to help him wind up a bit less in the crapper. His public demise may or may not have been hastened by the complexities of the memo and he may have wound up in the crapper anyway, but I seriously doubt and MSM anything or anyone will report this honestly.

Key note, By the time this stuff trickles down to TV we are not going to see the Q type details. The TV people are not going to be quick to turn, they will still reduce complex situations to 2 minute polarized segments which do nothing to illuminate. They are totally incapable of doing anything else, really pigs flying is a better bet then MSM becoming real.

The MSM is in a strange place, they too counted on HRC, so 1 year and Trump is still there what do they do? The ENTIRE industry is devoted to lies/spin, not truth, so they are going to split hairs until they figure out who side wins. Either way the entire system was created to lie, not disseminate truth. Q has suggested the MSM won't get to stay even if they appear more legit, as they are targets too. So consider that, the people allegedly telling you how things are, are themselves targets of a larger game.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Horowitz is nailing them one after another to the wall. Internal Justice Department probe eyes McCabe’s role in final weeks of 2016 election

The Justice Department’s inspector general has been focused for months on why Andrew McCabe, as the No. 2 official at the FBI, appeared not to act for about three weeks on a request to examine a batch of Hillary Clinton-related emails found in the latter stages of the 2016 election campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

The inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, has been asking witnesses why FBI leadership seemed unwilling to move forward on the examination of emails found on the laptop of former congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) until late October — about three weeks after first being alerted to the issue, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

A key question of the internal investigation is whether McCabe or anyone else at the FBI wanted to avoid taking action on the laptop findings until after the Nov. 8 election, these people said. It is unclear whether the inspector general has reached any conclusions on that point.

I get the feeling we will see more of Weiner and Huma in the next few months. The insurance file could come in handy.

Pincer attack.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yes, I saw it, and I am wondering if that mysterious video of Obama with a ME guy that the LATimes is supposed to be sitting on will ever surface. Does anyone recall hearing about those rumors? Whoever it was he was caught talking to would have been really damaging, but the Times is or was sitting on it.

If you've been paying attention, things are not rosy in LATimes world right now, so it may be possible that if it exists, someone might accidentally/on purpose drop it in days/weeks to come.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Barry had no connections to Farrakhan. Farrakhan was lying when he said they helped finance him early. The fact O's church was black nationalist and praised Farrakhan in news letter was just a coincidence. Obama had no idea.

Remember when that all came up before the first election? Strange...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I'm willing to try...

I'm willing to try.

If someone wants to use my memes. Feel free to do so. I don't mind sharing.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Anyone else have a feeling Q is going to drop us a tidbit just before the SOTU....something to "listen" for?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm back on page 117 and so I'm not sure if it's been brought up yet, but I'm seeing mentions of G4S being brought in for Superbowl security.

This is a huge red flag.

See Matafuchs' excellent thread, "Link between Orlando Terror Shooting, San Bernadino and Washington Naval Yard...and more? ," for details.

Back to catching up, been busy at work today and so have not been on at all since last night.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This is what continues to blow my mind the most. How stunningly stupid they are.

I know it is a stupidity born of arrogance, smugness and a false belief in their own invincibility. But this was a plan hatched very carefully, over a very long period of time. Decades of plotting and conspiring and manipulation. And to think such a diabolical mastermind as those hidden in the shadows behind all of this could be brought down in such an astonishingly stupid manner seems so patently absurd.

And instead of playing THAT card, the dummies decide to seal their own fate by reacting stupidly, too. It's no surprise that people try to deny this so relentlessly. They don't want to believe they were actually conned by people who are apparently not only the most evil beings on the planet...but also the stupidest. Insult to injury.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Orlando shooter’s company G4S (“jobs too dirty for CIA”) just took over Super Bowl security

The Minneapolis Star Tribune has reported that U.S. Bank Stadium has suddenly fired its security provider just one year into a three year contract — and replaced it with G4S, which “will provide the 24/7/365 security of the building” according to Patrick Talty, the general manager of SMG, the firm that owns the stadium.

US Bank Stadium is the site of the next Super Bowl, scheduled for February 4, 2018.

www.veteranstoday.com...

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join