It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The memo will not be released until at least Friday. Here's why I think that.

Everything so far is indicating the SOTU will be a call for unity. Trump went as far as to go on the record during a lunch today saying he wants to end the divisiveness and bring the American people together. Wolf Blitzer runs back to CNN and tells them this.

Now, you, me, Trump, everyone, we all know this ain't gonna happen. The dems are Hell bent on impeachment. This is just another trap for them. Just like when they all called him crazy after the book came out, he held a televised meeting with the dems showing he was in charge of his faculties and well equipped to handle the job. Their whole insane narrative looked silly and died that day. This will be the same idea.

The American people will watch this speech, they will see he is not what he is portrayed to be. The dems and media will attack him for the rest of the week showing everyone what they're really about. They will continue to look petty and hyper partisan.

Friday will come along and BOOM. Memo completly destroys them.
edit on 30-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: IAMTAT

here ya go

Daily Brett Blog

Thank you.
FBI Just validated the Nunes memo as 100% ACCURATE.

From Source:

Two more senior FBI officials review memo: "could not point to any factual inaccuracies"

I'd love to see how the Dems spin this news!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It would draw attention away from their retorts though ...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
They may not have a choice with the Memo.

Guardian is reporting a "second dossier" that was used to confirm the first?

Is this the first leg in the Democrat counter-memo strategy? If so, it may push up the Memo release timing.

Ed Morrissey thinks it makes the first dossier *less* credible, not more which is why no one has heard of it til now, but you know them. Any port in a storm.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah. A year ago having two dossiers would have been like a one-two punch...

Must've been quite the cactus to sit on for so long.

source is dated 2018

Posted at 12:01 pm on January 30, 2018

edit on (1/30/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Believe me, I know. If they had anything concrete, it would have come out by now. It's not like they left Trump in for a year because they wanted him there. But as no one in Congress has even seen this mysterious counter-memo the Democrats say they're crafting, there has to be something they're going to put into it to attempt to undermine what's actually there.

I am guessing this new "second dossier" will be the first step in that strategy.

After all, no one has even heard of it til now, so naturally, it won't be in the "hyper-partisan" hit piece the Republicans wrote! And that means, whatever is in the Nunes memo can't be trusted ... right?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Is this the first leg in the Democrat counter-memo strategy? If so, it may push up the Memo release timing.

Ed Morrissey thinks it makes the first dossier *less* credible, not more which is why no one has heard of it til now, but you know them. Any port in a storm.

Is that the one the anon on 4chan admitted to writing as fiction?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Depends, the pee tape story is from 4chan the second dossier could be any old garbage

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No, some guy named Cody Shearer (sp?) wrote it. Guess what? He's got close Clinton ties too.

The FBI inquiry into alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 US presidential election has been given a second memo that independently set out many of the same allegations made in a dossier by Christopher Steele, the British former spy.

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.

(This is from my link above.) So basically, using opposition research to bolster opposition research and all of it makes it look like Clinton colluded with Russians to try to prove Trump did that.
edit on 30-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The "second dossier" was sent to the FBI in October of 2016 (before the election). The fact that it supposedly contains most of the same information (all still unverified) is telling. Likely what happened is the DNC sent the same info to both Steele and the other guy (or one of them was passing his research directly to the other), the purpose being to make the claims seem credible because they came from two sources.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Re: APACHE

APACHE (Credit To 8chan)

Andrew McCabe
Peter Strzok
Adam Schiff
Chuck Schumer
Hillary Clinton
Eric Holder

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No, some guy named Cody Shearer (sp?) wrote it. Guess what? He's got close Clinton ties too.

The FBI inquiry into alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 US presidential election has been given a second memo that independently set out many of the same allegations made in a dossier by Christopher Steele, the British former spy.

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.

(This is from my link above.) So basically, using opposition research to bolster opposition research and all of it makes it look like Clinton colluded with Russians to try to prove Trump did that.

It's very likely Shearer collude with Fusion GPS to write the second document.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: loveguy

Believe me, I know. If they had anything concrete, it would have come out by now. It's not like they left Trump in for a year because they wanted him there. But as no one in Congress has even seen this mysterious counter-memo the Democrats say they're crafting, there has to be something they're going to put into it to attempt to undermine what's actually there.

I am guessing this new "second dossier" will be the first step in that strategy.

After all, no one has even heard of it til now, so naturally, it won't be in the "hyper-partisan" hit piece the Republicans wrote! And that means, whatever is in the Nunes memo can't be trusted ... right?

They forget people do homework nowadays. If this was produced by a new investigator, we're going to give him a run through the ringer- so he better be clean and do it as a service to his countrymen. If not we're gonna see that it too was commissioned by the dnc.

These people are stupid

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Really looking forward to Trump's STFU Address tonight.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I believe it was Congressman James Jordan who just said that if the president takes no action the memo defaults to release 5 days after the house intelligence committee approved its release.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
He wasn't donating to make the World a better place, he was paying his "dues" to belong to the "Devil's Club" .

No kidding. Its almost as if one path to fame, power and fortune is through pedo and rape activities.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Back with a update on names and what they may really be about

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

here ya go

Daily Brett Blog

Thank you.
FBI Just validated the Nunes memo as 100% ACCURATE.

From Source:

Two more senior FBI officials review memo: "could not point to any factual inaccuracies"

I'd love to see how the Dems spin this news!

It's president Trump's FBI. You can't trust them! But it is also presidents Trump's doj who says the memo should not be released. You can trust them!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

OK, there are the links to the videos. It's a lot. He seldom goes more than 20 minutes. Most are around 10 to 15. The first one is going back to 2015, and the most recent is a very bare-bones one about the memo that was 6 days ago. He also has more that reference Trump and Obama and Hillary, but I felt they were more tangential to other topics in those videos, so I left them off the list.
edit on 30-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Haha, STFU = shut the eff up in most cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join