It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have a feeling Q is posting soon .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

This thing has been building since before the election.

The Meme Magic (Pepe, etc.) that lead to Trump's unlikely election. That's when I started catching feelings. It's palpable.

I don't know if you are familiar with what happened with Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" catastrophe. That was magical. When those kids found a flag in the middle of nowhere, I felt PROUD of them. Kids I don't even know, from all walks of life. Magic.

That stuff caught Q group's attention. That's what's leading up to whatever we might get to see next. This is all some kind of Good Voodoo or something.

I really have a hard time explaining it. It's metaphysical.

You are witnessing...and participating in...a co-creative mass human consciousness at work, in real time. Yes, it is metaphysical. And we are being given the gift of being part of it. You are absolutely right. It's Magick.

I like the way you spelled Magick there.

Thank you. In my world, Magic is the word for illusion. Tricks. Magick...that's the word for the true science of the cosmos. Things that produce amazing, real results like this right here. The power we all have living inside, that so few realize they possess.

Tiger...what do you think about all the witches cursing Trump a while back?
Is this the 7-fold backfire?

I think they perhaps forgot that sending ill intent...for whatever reason...to another human being starts the wheel of Karma. Which is currently in the process of running their asses right over on the return trip. I'd say they're getting back what they sent forth.

Three times three.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

The Meme Magic (Pepe, etc.) that lead to Trump's unlikely election. That's when I started catching feelings. It's palpable.

I don't know if you are familiar with what happened with Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" catastrophe. That was magical. When those kids found a flag in the middle of nowhere, I felt PROUD of them. Kids I don't even know, from all walks of life. Magic.

That stuff caught Q group's attention. That's what's leading up to whatever we might get to see next. This is all some kind of Good Voodoo or something.

You are witnessing...and participating in...a co-creative mass human consciousness at work, in real time. Yes, it is metaphysical. And we are being given the gift of being part of it. You are absolutely right. It's Magick.

Thank you. In my world, Magic is the word for illusion. Tricks. Magick...that's the word for the true science of the cosmos. Things that produce amazing, real results like this right here. The power we all have living inside, that so few realize they possess.

My sentiments exactly.

I've always been one for poo pooing things like that. Let's just say that.....Sometimes, when you lose someone close to you, you can be made privy to certain things.

I was given irrefutable proof a couple of years ago. Then the election (and I was NOT fond of the notion of Trump AT ALL) happened and evil lost. I actually felt that, and I can't believe that I'm actually typing this. It was once totally out of character for me. A paradigm shift that hit me out of nowhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Thank you but i could also be wrong and this is not a contest. I take that as a compliment.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I think they perhaps forgot that sending ill intent...for whatever reason...to another human being starts the wheel of Karma. Which is currently in the process of running their asses right over on the return trip. I'd say they're getting back what they sent forth.

Three times three.

Right...I warned them at the time.
But would they listen?.....Nooooooooooo...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I think some members on here, upon hearing of this witch curse, quickly did a circle of protection on Trump. I never participated in it but I thought it was an interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: TomLawless

Well that would mean really bad news for myself but i would do it all over again. Trading my health for the life of my mother. Worth it.

I wish I could have done the same for my father.

He was just like Trump. He would have loved to see this all going down.

Actually, I'm SURE he does see it all regardless. I just want to tell him everything I'm learning. Just like the old days when I first learned about the power structure we're currently watching crumble.

I feel like I have new family members now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm always happy when more members start to contribute in here in any way they feel comfortable. Even when it's just a boost for morale.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I have a feeling Q is posting soon .

This Anon has a point.

We should all load our github and great awakening threads so we aren't talking past each other.

Oops. Sorry I called you Anon. Sometimes I forget where I am.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I was given irrefutable proof a couple of years ago. Then the election (and I was NOT fond of the notion of Trump AT ALL) happened and evil lost. I actually felt that, and I can't believe that I'm actually typing this. It was once totally out of character for me. A paradigm shift that hit me out of nowhere.

Same sentiment here. Being a non-partisan, liberty-minded, apolitical and non-affiliated, reasonably tolerant person, I suddenly embraced what is publicly considered a fascist, far-right, ultra-extremist, nazi, mentally ill, bigot, racist President.

People have told me I am the "last person" they'd consider a Trump supporter. The thing is though...i could FEEL it. Its a feeling that cant be explained.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sara has always pretty good intel and i call the resignation of Rosenstein next. The dominoes are falling one by one. We are witnessing history in the making. SaraCarterDC

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm listening to this Sean Hannity radio show. Sarah Carter was about to go deeper into what's coming next but then she backed off and said we will have to wait a day or two and see. I fear for her life sometimes. Sarah Carter is incredibly Brave!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Same sentiment here. Being a non-partisan, liberty-minded, apolitical and non-affiliated, reasonably tolerant person, I suddenly embraced what is publicly considered a fascist, far-right, ultra-extremist, nazi, mentally ill, bigot, racist President. People have told me I am the "last person" they'd consider a Trump supporter. The thing is though...i could FEEL it. Its a feeling that cant be explained.
[/quote/]

I still haven't told any of my friends, with whom I've attended numerous, raucous, debaucherous, beer fueled punk rock rock shows over the years.

Eh...It's not really about Trump anyway. I just feel like sticking up for him. It doesn't excuse all of the dunderheaded things he's done or said, though. He's just not evil, is all. He's a well intentioned old guy, but he's not perfect by any stretch.

He's an American dog, and so am I. We own it and we're willing to take our lumps over it.
edit on 29-1-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Looks like they are throwing Fusion GPS under the bus. The whole russia hoax is imploding and we are in the front seats. Grab some popcorn.
CNN Analyst: ‘Wouldn’t Trust’ Fusion GPS Founder ‘As Far As I Could Throw Him’ [VIDEO]

A CNN contributor and former CIA and FBI official blasted Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson on Thursday, saying that he “wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.”

“I wouldn’t trust the Fusion guy,” Philip Mudd, who worked under Robert Mueller at the FBI, told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer about Simpson.

Like pottery.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

When you know the future, you can speak and act with confidence, and also not be as presidential as many people would like to see.

None of the personality related items that the MSM gets excited about will change things. What we call the future has already happened, from Donald Trump's perspective. IMO.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

No worries some members still call me right wing. One problem though. I'm not affiliated with any political party and called the AFD out time after time. They just can't handle it when people refuse to flip flop like crazy and stay true to their morals. It's kinda adorable how they try to entrap me when something goes against there point of view. I've chosen my nickname wisely.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Don't know if you folks are aware, but there is a 24/7 live stream, manned by a great group of Anons.

That's right. 24/7.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When you know the future, you can speak and act with confidence, and also not be as presidential as many people would like to see.

None of the personality related items that the MSM gets excited about will change things. What we call the future has already happened, from Donald Trump's perspective. IMO.

That's a perfect summation.

He could also be very good at making people think he's stupid. Meanwhile, he's counting your eyelashes.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Looks like they are throwing Fusion GPS under the bus. The whole russia hoax is imploding and we are in the front seats. Grab some popcorn.
CNN Analyst: ‘Wouldn’t Trust’ Fusion GPS Founder ‘As Far As I Could Throw Him’ [VIDEO]

A CNN contributor and former CIA and FBI official blasted Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson on Thursday, saying that he “wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.”

“I wouldn’t trust the Fusion guy,” Philip Mudd, who worked under Robert Mueller at the FBI, told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer about Simpson.

Like pottery.

They're also throwing Steele under the bus, claiming he lied and told them that he didn't shop around the dossier to the Dems.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I was curious whether Trump was wearing a Bullet Proof vest at Davos and did a search. Found this article from 2016, before he was elected:

Trump wears a bulletproof vest on Stage

Something more interesting in the article though:

Trump has dirt on Fox News chief Roger Ailes

Trump may have had a hand in getting Roger Ailes out of fox news for "sexual misconduct". This could be why Fox has become one of the few news sources have been putting out Q-related stuff.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join