It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I could try to help you. I'm not an expert...still learning, but I would be willing to try if you show me what exactly you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: IAMTAT

I could try to help you. I'm not an expert...still learning, but I would be willing to try if you show me what exactly you're talking about.

Thanks...but I don't want to take us off track.
edit on 29-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: tigertatzen

This! This is exactly what I told my husband after I read the first few sets of Q drops. It will turn into a mass consciousness....a gigantic, mass energery raise and direction. Magick at it's best.

That's what we are feeling. The literal energery shift. I have wanted to point thus out for a long time, but I didn't want to spook the good people here with metaphysical ramblings.

Most people look down on those things.

I also thought how ironic that we are using collective magick, which by most beliefs doesn't exist or is considered the devils thing....to expose all the other stuff that people thought didn't exist.

Consider that perhaps we've been told that Magick does not exist because "They" were afraid of something just like this happening, should we ever find out it did. Should we ever discover our potential for changing our reality.

It is a thing of beauty. Don't worry about offending anyone with metaphysical whatnot. This is ATS. The real ATSers live and breathe this. We KNOW we're all Magickal beings.😉😉😉

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

Real Seth! Spotted it right away. Interesting typo.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Wolf blisters face was as white as his hair this afternoon. A good sign!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yup...that has to be it. Good eye. You'd make the Perfect Enemy.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You know last year i would laughed about that magick stuff and called you crazy. No offense. Now after something really strange happened i can't explain i'm no longer so sure. I either made a deal with the devil and it worked or somehting else is afoot. I'm not going too much into detail because i don't wnt to derail this thread but perhaps i'll make a thread about it in the near future. It's just too much of a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Especially coming from JA.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

This thing has been building since before the election.

The Meme Magic (Pepe, etc.) that lead to Trump's unlikely election. That's when I started catching feelings. It's palpable.

I don't know if you are familiar with what happened with Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" catastrophe. That was magical. When those kids found a flag in the middle of nowhere, I felt PROUD of them. Kids I don't even know, from all walks of life. Magic.

That stuff caught Q group's attention. That's what's leading up to whatever we might get to see next. This is all some kind of Good Voodoo or something.

I really have a hard time explaining it. It's metaphysical.

You are witnessing...and participating in...a co-creative mass human consciousness at work, in real time. Yes, it is metaphysical. And we are being given the gift of being part of it. You are absolutely right. It's Magick.

I like the way you spelled Magick there.

Thank you. In my world, Magic is the word for illusion. Tricks. Magick...that's the word for the true science of the cosmos. Things that produce amazing, real results like this right here. The power we all have living inside, that so few realize they possess.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
oops
edit on 29-1-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did anyone watch the Sanders presser today? Twitter is full of people mocking MSM for stumbling like idiots. Sarah even challenged a reporter to ask her about the memo. Goddamn i love that woman.

link   
Its hard to be on top of things so any dot's that can get us ahead of the game is worth looking into ....once again the wives may be the more important dot ...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You know last year i would laughed about that magick stuff and called you crazy. No offense. Now after something really strange happened i can't explain i'm no longer so sure. I either made a deal with the devil and it worked or somehting else is afoot. I'm not going too much into detail because i don't wnt to derail this thread but perhaps i'll make a thread about it in the near future. It's just too much of a coincidence.

No coincidences, Mein Bruder.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

This thing has been building since before the election.

The Meme Magic (Pepe, etc.) that lead to Trump's unlikely election. That's when I started catching feelings. It's palpable.

I don't know if you are familiar with what happened with Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" catastrophe. That was magical. When those kids found a flag in the middle of nowhere, I felt PROUD of them. Kids I don't even know, from all walks of life. Magic.

That stuff caught Q group's attention. That's what's leading up to whatever we might get to see next. This is all some kind of Good Voodoo or something.

I really have a hard time explaining it. It's metaphysical.

You are witnessing...and participating in...a co-creative mass human consciousness at work, in real time. Yes, it is metaphysical. And we are being given the gift of being part of it. You are absolutely right. It's Magick.

I like the way you spelled Magick there.

Thank you. In my world, Magic is the word for illusion. Tricks. Magick...that's the word for the true science of the cosmos. Things that produce amazing, real results like this right here. The power we all have living inside, that so few realize they possess.

Tiger...what do you think about all the witches cursing Trump a while back?
Is this the 7-fold backfire?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Did anyone watch the Sanders presser today? Twitter is full of people mocking MSM for stumbling like idiots. Sarah even challenged a reporter to ask her about the memo. Goddamn i love that woman.

Yeah, she runs circles around that goofus who was Trump's press secretary before.

edit on 29-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

Thanks Dashen.

Doesn't explain why a search just using RABB17 didn't find both first thread and this one? I didn't include BlackRock in that search. You may wish to satisfy yourself that this thread gets picked up in relevant searchs!

ATS threads do quite well on Google Search. I just searched RABB17 on Google and found nothing on the first three pages (didnt check further).

That is BEAUTIFULLY REVEALING. Congratulations Dashen.

Congratulations what?
That the black helicopters are on their way?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I saw it. Sarah Sanders had them squirming like maggots on a hot plate.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Well that would mean really bad news for myself but i would do it all over again. Trading my health for the life of my mother. Worth it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

OHHHHH SNAP! good catch, eagle-eye!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No offense taken. I've said it for a long time, that this could happen if we simply realized what we're capable of. From where I'm sitting, this is pure Magick unfolding. Not woo...actual Magick. It will all make perfect sense soon. But we are doing this. We the People. And all I can do is stand in awe of it. Babbling like a loon at all of you. Hahahaaaa

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join