It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sessions makes HUGE announcement on FBI text messages

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope you like Rock and Roll.
2nd line.

S&F

Bravo!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

For those of you who are up-to-speed on the 50,000 missing text messages, skip ahead in the video to 22min32sec to see White House lawyer Jay Sekulow explain how these messages were deleted in batches, right after every discovery that could hurt the FBI, Obama, Lynch, Hillary, etc. It's impossible that the deletions were accidental.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

aren't you getting exhausted?

but in regards to your op, sure, sure.

edit on 23-1-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course it's highly unlikely it was accidently deleted. There are redundant backups ,archive's, and clustering used among all govt agencies as standard practices. Even in the highly unlikely event of a full hardware failure across different locations data can often be recovered.

Then let's not forget the govt aggressive snooping where emails are captured the second it's sent which are stored in different location with their own redundant backups .

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN just stated that only the "Conspiracy crowd" is interested in the Memo, Missing Texts, Dossier, etc..

I love compliments like that when they're from talking heads on the Anti-American terrorist network.

CNN has been dealing in conspiracy theories for a year and half... and Alex Jones is reporting the news.

Wtf happened?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust Sessions to finish up my uncontested divorce case.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN just stated that only the "Conspiracy crowd" is interested in the Memo, Missing Texts, Dossier, etc..

I love compliments like that when they're from talking heads on the Anti-American terrorist network.

CNN has been dealing in conspiracy theories for a year and half... and Alex Jones is reporting the news.

Wtf happened?

I think this explains it:

Hypocrisy

plural hypocrisies

A feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel. "His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters."; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Laffo, I hope you folks like this pleasant sideshow diversion. Nothing will come of this other than entertainment in watching you get your hopes and dreams elevated by this 'nothingburger'. SAD.

The hammer will still fall, and when it does, Trump will be there to catch it with his face.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

And after everything we've been through the last two years, it occurs to no one that --

Assange

Russian hackers.

Alrighty then. Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Sessions be woke?!?

Sessions. be. woke.

?

What does that actually mean?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That the AG can no longer ignore what's going on here.

"Awake"

Good morning btw.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

If true, then I don't see this entire situation ending well.

Lisa Page and Peter Strozok's level of corruption/criminality and total lack of morals/ethics is beyond treasonous, and goes right to the top of the past administration.

I'm not sure what POTUS is waiting on. If he waits too much longer people are going to get the wrong idea about his intentions as well......he's President, chief law enforcement officer. Do your damn jobs Mr. President, Mr. Attorney General.

The next couple of years/decades should be pretty interesting. And scary. But unless Trump/Sessions rectifies this situation immediately, I give it no more than 5 years before all out civil war.
We've lost the Republic. Seemingly as a result of two odd-bedfellows engaged in a conspiracy with zero checks and balances.

I guess we all better be prepared.
edit on 1/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If America is brought down because two regular FBI agents dislike Trump, then we all deserve to burn. The fact that y'all keep wallowing in hyperbolic anguish over the text messages of two rank and file agents is beyond hilarious. If that's the best diversion Republicans can come up with then I'm chowing down on some popcorn to watch the real fireworks show later when Mueller drops the hammer.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Given the extreme level of corruption we witnessed, and the fact such a terrible and despicable government was allowed to usurp as much power as it has over the years (thanks to the scared sheeple - from big-bad guns to "terra" attacks - sheeple are lining up to give up their Constitutional rights for "safety") I think you're mistaken.

Go read the evidence. Oh wait, we don't HAVE all the evidence. Those 50,000 text messages between conspirator Strozok and conspirator Page magically "disappeared." Sessions needs to ACCESS THE TEXT MESSAGES VIA NSA UTAH DATA CENTER. ALL TEXT MESSAGES ARE STORED HERE. PERIOD. FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS, MINIMUM. THEY STILL EXIST

The fact justice has been subverted is the nail in this nation's coffin. True patriots should be prepared to restore Constitutional order by any means necessary should/when the need arises. No doubt patriots will stand behind the legitimate President of the United States. But I sincerely hope President Trump realizes he has unilaterial authority to pull Page/Strozok text messages and phone calls (all content too, not just between each other) and also unilaterally release them publicly to the American people. This traitorous scum must be thoroughly exposed.
edit on 1/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

If America is brought down because two regular FBI agents dislike Trump, then we all deserve to burn. The fact that y'all keep wallowing in hyperbolic anguish over the text messages of two rank and file agents is beyond hilarious. If that's the best diversion Republicans can come up with then I'm chowing down on some popcorn to watch the real fireworks show later when Mueller drops the hammer.

Diversion to what exactly... the going on 2 yr Russian collusion investigation where NOTHING illegal has been discovered (and newsflash.. WON'T be discovered [because it's a REAL diversion to Obama/HRC/DNC's corruption]). Get real!!!

Oh yeah... Mueller's hammer... real scared!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Diversion to what exactly... the going on 2 yr Russian collusion investigation where NOTHING illegal has been discovered (and newsflash.. WON'T be discovered [because it's a REAL diversion to Obama/HRC/DNC's corruption]). Get real!!!

Yeah, I ignored this "geniuses" post about Mueller. Mueller might as well be shooting blanks, because he's no threat to POTUS. Never was. Patriots were never seriously considering allowing POTUS' removal anyhow.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: six67seven

Patriots were never seriously considering allowing POTUS' removal anyhow.

Bingo!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

NSA upstream collection 100% has their hands on these text messages and more. The beauty of their programs is that this data can be accessed at any point, and a total review of the person can be undertaken - their actions since the program started storing the intercepted data actually.

President Trump should issue an executive order specifically ordering the immediate and unilateral public release of all intercepted SMS/email messages/phone calls/internet traffic related to the usurped investigation. Lets see what everyone was truly motivated by, instead of listening to flapping heads tell us lies.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Glad to see I am not alone in feeling this way!

This is an unprecedented assault against our Constitution, and exactly the situation our founders had in mind when framing the DOI/BOR, IMHO

What I know for certain is that this current condition is untenable, and there is only so much a strong republic can take. Sad days are ahead! My only hope is that POTUS/AG realize the true scope of their power, and act boldly and decisively to defend this nation, the rule of law and Constitutional supremacy

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join