It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sessions makes HUGE announcement on FBI text messages

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Do you ever rest Xue.

I feel like you just watch the msm like a hawk just to be the first to post it here

Go Sessions
The same can be said about others, its a forum get use to it.

Many members check ATS daily as alternative media have some very nice gems hidden, only the critical understand.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well I freaking hope Sessions steps up because Ive been on the record claiming he is part of the deep state based on what he hasnt done to date.

Id love to be proven wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Elementalist

Do you ever rest Xue.

Us Russian bots don't need rest.

And we NEVER run out of popcorn.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Greg Jarrett and Sara Carter are on Hannity right now.
Jarrett says there are indications that the IG Horowitz captured the missing emails before they were deleted.

I said deleted. Greg didn't.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I guess my biggest worry is the same as the FBI "deep State" hold overs...who's to say the NSA and the rest of these traitors arent equally covering things up?

I think it all comes down to the former POTUS involvement, at least enough to sully the name of the office beyond repair. I said it a year ago I say it now...Obama is the one being protected, not Hillary.

You are correct that there is a Deep State faction hell bent on burying any evidence that might implicate their plans. Just as Lois Lerner or HRC's "missing emails" have never been found, I will take an educated guess that these texts will never make it to the public either. And it is not to protect Obama (although he benefits as well) but rather to protect the Deep State faction itself.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Do you ever rest Xue.

I feel like you just watch the msm like a hawk just to be the first to post it here

Go Sessions

No Rest for the Wicked.

No Rest for the Guilty Getting Exposed Like Ants on Honey.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's probably all a distraction to keep your attention off Uranium 1.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It is about high time for the corrupt within the government to be drained. That includes the people from the DOJ, FBI, and CIA and anyone else who partook on trying to frame an American President with baseless and false accusations, meanwhile these same "individuals within the government" went so far as to commit crimes for their "corrupted political agenda". Those same individuals also helped exonerate Hillary Clinton from crimes that anyone else would be spending time in jail.

What's more, Flynn and Manafort were charged for talking to the same "Russian ambassador" which other senators, including democrats, and even the Obama administration saw and talked to...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just another thread of fabric woven into the d.c corruption. D.C WILL never be free of corruption until we evolve our system, until then we will continue to “BE THE SNAKE THAT EATS IT’S TAIL.” We are indeed being deceived what is even worse is we are not evolving the way we should as a species. Just my opinion. Those texts won’t be found this story won’t gain traction either the msm will bury it... those who think for themselves will be label conspiracy theorist and labeled as nuts etc. the mind control will continue...
edit on 22-1-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
We know that the leadership of the FBI and the Obama DOJ is corrupt.

This is beyond dispute.

What is mind-boggling is that the rest of DC is doing jacksh#t about it other than talking.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: smurfy

Just one of those texts that slipped through the cracks...

www.nbcnews.com...

Imagine what was deleted.

That sounds just like 2 delusional Leftist idiots.
Delusions of grandeur......these 2 assholes were going to save the country?......sure thing.
edit on 22-1-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The rabbit hole goes far deeper than you know. It is not so easy to remove the corruption. It goes deep, very deep. And it goes far beyond our borders. This is NOT an "American" problem but a corruption and cooperation that exists regardless of country. Those people within these agencies who have tried to shine the light of truth on this corruption have had their lives and careers ruined, sometimes worse. This is why Wikileaks came about, although it has been compromised too. If only people understood or cared about this hidden ideological war. So many people have tried to fight it, but it is truly like fighting a Goliath with one hand tied behind your back and blind to boot. But some people are not giving up... Just trying to be SMARTER in their methods.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Every new twist and turn seems to always buy just enough time for them to keep covering their asses.

To bad we don't actually get a say about what departments in government get funded, they'd all be out of work.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Every new twist and turn seems to always buy just enough time for them to keep covering their asses.

To bad we don't actually get a say about what departments in government get funded, they'd all be out of work.

Or if they had to compete with the private sector.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Except they were involved in high level investigations, apparently, allegedly knew in advance that there would be no charges in the Clinton email probe, one of them removed from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigative team.

Maybe they actually believed they could save the country from "that menace"?

Maybe they're not alone?...except for their carelessness in getting caught.

edit on 22-1-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

agreed

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

The NSA still scoops up everything.
These texts will be found, just like HRC's missing 33,000 emails.
There is going to be hell to pay, the treachery from the Dems is not going to go unpunished.

Since when? When other than an impeachment has ANY politician actually paid proportionately IF AT ALL , for their crimes?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

FBI is now a huge depressing joke.

I was personally told years ago after Clintons ex-law partner "committed suicide" by a very high ranking FBI pro that they knew he was killed. He knew too much and was having emotional regrets. He had to go. Just like JFK +++++++.

NEVER trust government.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You dont lose digital communications, you just have to file a report and pay to locate it in the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Honestly this is the least Sessions could do in a situation like this. Making a strongly worded statement doesn't prove much commitment , anything less would make it look like he doesn't even care.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join