It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should a person do, if they are threatened by a secret society. (Knight Templar in my case.)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

For real...there's nothing that can be done.
We already found you by this post.

AG 10-7-31-33-31-7-10 GA

Edit: of course I'm just joking with you.

Being in a fraternity doesn't mean someone suddenly has the power to ruin a persons life. Stalk anyone they want, or show up on door steps uttering threats.
That type of behaviour is frowned upon, because each member is a representative of his craft.
Mental illness can effect people of all walks of life...and it does.
Just because A person was of sound mind 20-30..50 years ago when they became a member, doesn't necessarily reflect their state of mind now. Age also plays an important role in this.
Some people just start to lose it as they age.
I think the easiest explanation would be the most likely in this case.

No one is controlling you or monitoring your development.
The K.T are not out to get you. Their not sending their goon squad to your front door to threaten you.
And The FBI does not reroute your internet through their servers to watch what you google throughout the day.
To be blunt - but in the nicest possible way- it's most like that no one cares what you do with your life asides from your family of course.

If any of this was even remotely plausible...I'm sorry to say, but you would be the last one to know it was going on. The government is actually really good at hiding their foot prints.

edit on 22-1-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What should a person do, if they are threatened by a secret society? (Knight Templar in my case)

For starters, you probably shouldn't ask that question on an occult/esoteric forum.

Look around. Spooks everywhere.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Wrong question, if you ask me.

The question is "What do you do when threatened by ANYONE?".

There are several, non-exclusive routes. You could let the authorities know. You could, if capable, hire some form of protection, or you could arm yourself to the eyesockets, and pray that God has mercy upon your foes in heaven, while being absolutely determined that they experience none on this Earth. You could, alternatively, make preparations to run for your life to somewhere nobody goes, and nobody knows about. You could start a counter intelligence operation against them, capture their operatives, squeeze them for information, or tail their agents back to wherever they live, and run psyops against their household by breaking in, moving things around, leaving little notes, or destroying and laying out property they appear to value, to display your superiority of intellect, the futility of their operation against you, and the pathetic nature of their home security systems, make them fear you beyond their willingness to continue their harassment. You could find their Lodges, find your way inside them, and burn them down, or take whatever information you can from them and distribute it online. You could make it worth their while to leave you alone.

Or you could assemble a mixture of these approaches which best fits your capacity to carry them out.

An awful lot will depend on how willing you are to break the law, in order to secure your freedom from unwarranted harassment from an organisation operating outside the law. If you are unwilling to put your liberty at risk by inviting legal action against you, going to the authorities and hoping (a fools hope all too often) that the police force local to you is not penetrated by the very organisation which is seeking to make war on you, would seem like a decent option.

But many more approaches to this problem open up, if you are willing to do whatever is necessary to protect yourself. In a hall of many doors, the one with the most keys on his chain tends to succeed, where others might fail.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

(Also, not sure of the involvement, but during that same time period I discovered that my home internet connection gets routed through a CIA/FBI sub office near Langley.)

How did you discover this?

I am aware that he and a group he works with are monitoring my physical and mental development.

How so?

You are aware so you can explain how this is being done.

Either way, I was provided a message from him, which could easily be construed as a "don't talk about this, or else" kind of threat.

You were provided a message from him?

Did he give you the message or did someone pass it on to you from him?

Forget about how it could be constructed, what was the message?

Don't talk about what?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

but during that same time period I discovered that my home internet connection gets routed through a CIA/FBI sub office near Langley.)

I love the FBI and the CIA great guys the whole lot of them.

Why thank you.... 😊 The ABCs rarely get luv these days....

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
OP..... youre screwed. No sigar coating this. Id th evatican is keeping tabs on you its one of two things...you are the anti christ...or you know something somehow even hidden inside your memories.

Just stop doing anything except keeping to yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
We're all in more danger from the dope texting while driving.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Those guys are bad arse, they'll have your back...

True, at some point we'll have everyone's back since that is where the spine is located and it's filled with delicious fluid that we like to suck out with our gold sippy straws.

I'm sorry.....gold sippy straws? You damn roof shovelers get beer AND gold straws?

I think there might just be a damn conspiracy here.....

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, it's all part of the High Level Rewards program.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
One point - yeah there is a level within Masonry called Knights Templar. But that's not the only current group to use that terminology. There's a 'new' organization claiming to have fully restored the order to full legitimacy
Order of the Temple of Solomon.

Nothing to do with Freemasonry. Has a monthly cost and provides study materials. I dunno, some people like to join stuff.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Correcto Mundo, as the Fonze would say. The only ones beyond the Knights of Columbus, are the Knights of Malta. And these Maltese guys are mostly into taking sick folks to the Shrine at Fatima, Portugal. But at least they really are a Secret Order, and you cannot look any of them up in the phone books.

Anyone pretending to be a modern Knight Templar, would be someone in the Scottish Rites of Freemasonry. These are the crazies, while the York Rite are the conventional ones. BTW, this tidbit came from a York Rite Mason, who didn't want anything to do with any so called Knights Templars.

Different strokes for different folks, but me thinks you are either deliberately trolling us, or you have mental problems.

More to the point, why would the C.I.A. at Langley route your I.P. through a local server, back there? They are light years ahead of those ancient wiretapping regimes. Heck, they've completely tapped the main trunks of the glass fibre Internet cables.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think the issues with your personal and mental development are your own. In reality, no one cares.

If you're so scared of this guy, why did you post an easily traceable public statement about him?

There is no anonimity on the internet, despite what you might think.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I received a home visit recently, from a man that has some ties to the Knight Templar and Catholic Church. I am unsure of his specific role within those organizations. I am aware that he and a group he works with are monitoring my physical and mental development.

This sounds crazy enough, that I don't think I'm in any danger talking about it, because it could not be believed by the masses, thus it's not an informational leak of any sort.

Either way, I was provided a message from him, which could easily be construed as a "don't talk about this, or else" kind of threat.

Is there any reasonable recourse, if you're in bad with one of these groups? (Also, not sure of the involvement, but during that same time period I discovered that my home internet connection gets routed through a CIA/FBI sub office near Langley.)

What makes you so important that a "secret society" would stalk or threaten you. Iwould reccomended seeking therapy.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
In the end, just remember...

Just because you’re paranoid doesn't mean someone/something’s not out to get you!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

How do you know you're internet is being routed through Langley? And what information does this Knights Templar NOT want you to share?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
Ask AugustusMasonicus what to do. He'll know what to do to straighten this because he's in a secret society too.......

Oh , wait a minute. Maybe that's a bad idea, he's one of them.....

Just pack your stuff and move to Antarctica.
Like now.

LOL...this all day long....sorry Augie....but it is truly funny.
edit on 3-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Did the OP ever come back? I have read all through the thread and can't see any posts from the OP after the OP?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mindspace2018

The Original Poster was last on the site yesterday.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would buy a plain ticket to Switzerland.

Probably either Bern or maybe somewhere like Scion.

Find the biggest, tallest, most illustrious-looking bank there.

March right in there and demand to speak to the highest level person there.

Tell them your issue. This person is likely a higher ranking Templar than the one messing with you.

Tell him to get his little neophyte brethren to stop messing with you.

One of two things will happen.

He will make some calls and get the guy off your case OR he may be get on your case himself.

Either way, you would be closer to a resolution.

I mean, if you're gonna fight a boss battle, let it be one of the bigger bosses, am I right?

Good luck.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess
That is poor advice.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join