It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should a person do, if they are threatened by a secret society. (Knight Templar in my case.)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Those guys are bad arse, they'll have your back...

True, at some point we'll have everyone's back since that is where the spine is located and it's filled with delicious fluid that we like to suck out with our gold sippy straws.

I thought you used a golden syringe to extract it, and then a platinum IV tube to inject it directly into your veins?

When did this practice stop?

Well. I guess we know who's getting a visit next, don't we?

Pffttt...

Throw away needles, catheters n junk nowadays... get rid of the evidence...

What evidence....!???

Where is my hammer...?

The round headed one...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"I thought you used a golden syringe to extract it, and then a platinum IV tube to inject it directly into your veins?

When did this practice stop?"

Personally, cut the spine out, put it in the smoker for 6 hours at low heat with a Cajun dry rub and it really tastes great...no need for syringes or IV tubes.
edit on 22-1-2018 by theatreboy because: I cannot spell

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Have you purchased a semi-automatic weapon recently?

Have you ever been on anti-depressant or anti-psychotic drugs?

"They" are looking for a new Paddock...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
How do you know if he was a templar? was he wearing his knightly garb?.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Have you purchased a semi-automatic weapon recently?

Have you ever been on anti-depressant or anti-psychotic drugs?

"They" are looking for a new Paddock...

I agree that that sort of thing does happen. With how much we are being watched these days it's not hard to spot somone closer to the edge, then just handle them.

My original advice is very important, especially in that specific case.

Don't play games with spookies. You'll get burned.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think our poster hit n ran........

Otherwise known , he returned back under his bridge

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What should a person do, if they are threatened by a secret society.

Have Chuck Norris on speed dial.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask A 2 month old account with a post about being targeted by the templars. It all seemed legit to me 😂😂

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well first of all the current Knights Templar organisation is being run by an offshoot of the British National Party, Nick Griffin and some of his loony neo-nazi cohorts. So if you're in the UK, you had a visit from neo-nazi fascists.

And they're trying to use it as a vehicle to gain some sort of respectability for their racist fascist cause.

So yes, if they've told you to shut up about them, they probably mean it. And you've probably got some skin-heads in your neighbourhood.

So your best course of action is probably just to shut up and have nothing more to do with them.

Good luck. They're a nasty group.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

I see what you're doing here. I've done it my self. Nice treatment!!

How's this for a log line....

"There's more to religion than meets the EYE"

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You should have kicked his a--.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I would disconnect and destroy all my hard drives. When you have to speak on the phone refer to everyone as fictional cartoon characters, never by name.

Also, eat more fruits and vegetables, stay hydrated, and get plenty of sleep.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Don't post about it on a public forum. Now they'll know how you're going to try and avoid them!

edit on 1/22/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
"hey guys i got some vague nothingness here to share. Cant talk about it though"

Isn't that enough to breach terms?

It's always "get the camera, blog the internet" with you people.. Damn its hard finding white patsies.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Beware the League of Night and Fog and the the Brotherhood of the Rose. Both are incredibly dangerous, or so I am told.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Call in The Knights Templar's one weakness: the Spanish Inquisition. Nobody ever expects the Spanish Inquisition.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My best advice is that you buy another roll of heavy duty, not the thin WalMart crap, aluminum foil and extend your tin foil hat on down to around your shoulders. That'l keep the spooks away.

edit on 22-1-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I received a home visit recently, from a man that has some ties to the Knight Templar and Catholic Church

First of all, to be a Knight Templar in today's world, he'd have to first be a Freemason. And the Catholic Church doesn't allow it's members to be Freemasons. So, he isn't who he says he is, or who you think he is. He's just a charlatan.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was stalked by a Scientology recruiter for several years. It was awful, I recommend you give them a dose of that crap. Make sure you hang out right on their doorstep with a piper flute(ha ha, NO, I'm serious).

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech

Do not lose any sleep over this, just keep in mind that back in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.
That properly made me laugh, if you’re anything like me your brain has that memorised for all eternity but you forget you PIN number always

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join