It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should a person do, if they are threatened by a secret society. (Knight Templar in my case.)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Buy a goat, then donate it to your local freemasonary lodge.

Those guys are bad arse, they'll have your back... but you have to atleast buy them a goat first.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Did he show you his card and did it look anything like this:

rlv.zcache.com...

If so, you should probably invest in a watch-goat. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Sorry already gonna call bs on this.

The Templars are not connected to the Catholic Church anymore , kinda severed ties after a stake burning incident in France a few centuries ago
you apparently didn’t do your research before you started this

Or you’re making an assumption about this person

I liked your comment better when it said "stale burning incident."

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Whatever you do, don't invest with them or make financial deals with them because it's likely a scam. Seriously.

Two North Texas men spun an elaborate tale involving the Illuminati, the NBA and Under Armour in order to defraud a would-be real estate investor out of nearly $1 million, according to Dallas' U.S. Attorney's Office.

Clifton told Victim 1 that Pugh, whom he called "Joshua Wealthy," was an heir to a rich family and that both were members of the Illuminati, a cabal of 43 families that Clifton claimed controlled the world "through the manipulation of banks, politics, and intelligence/law enforcement organizations."

For reasons he could not divulge, Clifton said, the Illuminati had selected Victim 1 to invest in Sectors Global Management. Sectors Global Management did not exist.

North Texas Men Allegedly Scam $1 Million Through Illuminati Investment Scheme

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

😂🤣 sometimes this damn phone just kicks my butt.....

Apparently it doesn’t realize I don’t need it typing random words to make an arse of myself

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

“A fool and his money are soon parted “

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Is there any reasonable recourse, if you're in bad with one of these groups?

You want recourse for a conversation that you (apparently) entered in to willingly? For realskies?

Mostly I'm just commenting so I can keep an eye on this thread though

I have a feeling it's one of the post that the OP never comes back to.

Maybe they got him

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Return the favor.
Go pay them a visit where they live at.
Give them something to think about.
Take them a watch tower leaflet, and tell them that God sees all things

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Do not lose any sleep over this, just keep in mind that back in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Solid advise. We Masons love us our Goats!

Second Goat... err line...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Those guys are bad arse, they'll have your back...

True, at some point we'll have everyone's back since that is where the spine is located and it's filled with delicious fluid that we like to suck out with our gold sippy straws.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
First, and it has been said before, Knights and the catholic church are at odds with one another. Now if he said he was a Knight of Columbus and with the catholic church...I might take it more seriously, they go hand in hand.

Second, I worked for a while at a google server farm, believe me when I say, the NSA/CIA both monitor every bit of data before and after it hits googles servers...it is the same with all the big tech companies...but I feel it is worse with google and facebook. That is why I never use them. If you really are freaked by this, use a VPN and Tor browser. They actually have equipment on sight for this (the monitoring of data)

Lastly, to be a Knight Templer, you must first be a Master Mason. All the masons I know, including me, are there to help our brothers, families, and our communities. I can tell you, I get up every 2nd Sunday damn early to go cook an all you can eat breakfast at our lodge. The money goes to a scholarship fund for our local high school. And as the "motto" of freemasons being "take a good man and make him better", our scholarship winners are those with B grades who volunteer at school, and work hard. Those with straight A's or who excel at sports, already get the money they need. We want to be there for those who are trying, and need that extra little help.

I can also say, that as a man, I have really grown over the last 3 years of being a mason. My brothers are there to talk to when I need them. They give sound advise. And honestly, as we study history, the symbolism, the ritual and other esoteric material, I learn, and actually it is quite spiritual to me.

Might I suggest that the next time your local lodge has a BBQ or breakfast, or any such public event, go. Actually meet them and you will see that the only Master Masons you should be scared of are Augustus and networkdude. lol

Well, my goat has finished lunch so it is time to ride him home.
edit on 22-1-2018 by theatreboy because: I cannot spell

edit on 22-1-2018 by theatreboy because: I cannot spell

edit on 22-1-2018 by theatreboy because: still cannot spell

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Find some place in the deep freezer...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
what if they just want to recruit you?? That would be quite impressive. Is it possible you or your home is possessed by spirits/demons??? The Catholic church has teams for that, and could be a possible reason they are monitoring you.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I would just smile to them and say that truth is for all Gods children XD

Or the angry part in me thinks like this:
Tell them u have all sort of dead switches in place for anything funky happening due to their threaths and perhaps demand them something huge for being dumb assess in a first place or else...

Or you could do as they want it and hope they wouldnt request for more..

Allot of possibilities but it is your life and decision so chose wisely, i just hope i added some food for thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

True, at some point we'll have everyone's back since that is where the spine is located and it's filled with delicious fluid that we like to suck out with our gold sippy straws.

I thought you used a golden syringe to extract it, and then a platinum IV tube to inject it directly into your veins?

When did this practice stop?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Budget cuts. It happens...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

I thought you used a golden syringe to extract it, and then a platinum IV tube to inject it directly into your veins?

Well. I guess we know who's getting a visit next, don't we?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Well. I guess we know who's getting a visit next, don't we?

Pffttt...

Throw away needles, catheters n junk nowadays... get rid of the evidence...

What evidence....!???

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What should you do if you're in bad with the Knights Templar.

Wear a hockey mask, that should ward them off, they don't like Friday the 13th...

on Friday, 13 October 1307 (a date sometimes linked with the origin of the Friday the 13th superstition) King Philip IV ordered the Templars to be simultaneously arrested

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join