It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should a person do, if they are threatened by a secret society. (Knight Templar in my case.)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I received a home visit recently, from a man that has some ties to the Knight Templar and Catholic Church. I am unsure of his specific role within those organizations. I am aware that he and a group he works with are monitoring my physical and mental development.

This sounds crazy enough, that I don't think I'm in any danger talking about it, because it could not be believed by the masses, thus it's not an informational leak of any sort.

Either way, I was provided a message from him, which could easily be construed as a "don't talk about this, or else" kind of threat.

Is there any reasonable recourse, if you're in bad with one of these groups? (Also, not sure of the involvement, but during that same time period I discovered that my home internet connection gets routed through a CIA/FBI sub office near Langley.)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

What are you supposed to not talk about?

And legally you are in a pickle, there is little that can be done- your word against his.

link   

I think you should turn the TV and internet off unless maybe you have mistaken him for a Jehovah's witness,did he get you to buy a Watchtower?

link   

Jolly interesting post
a bit more detail would be great though:

How do you know this man, and how come you know he has ties to this group?

How come are you aware that they are monitoring your development, what do they do and so forth?

edit on 22-1-2018 by skalla because: Sp etc

link   

but during that same time period I discovered that my home internet connection gets routed through a CIA/FBI sub office near Langley.)

I love the FBI and the CIA great guys the whole lot of them.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'd worry more about your internet getting routed through a server than the Templer thing. It sounds like someone in the Catholic Church is just keeping an eye on you, maybe a freind of a friend or friend of your relative or something. I know some people who are catholics who contact people to check up on them because they are friends of the family. Are your parents or relatives Catholics?

If you say controversial things on the net, it can trigger surveillance by the security agencies. Learn to avoid trigger words if you do not want to be monitored.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You might be paranoid you might be wrong or you might be right.

I'll tell you that isolating yourself is the worst option in either case.

Don't let it build up in your head. Could lead to a psychotic break.

Instead keep interacting with people normally and in fact I recommend talking more about it.

(Coming from experience)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Either way, I was provided a message from him, which could easily be construed as a "don't talk about this, or else" kind of threat.

Seems like the proper response would be "Or else what?"

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It would be really handy if you could give us more details, and information.

Your post was kind'a glib on anything, other than "I know a guy who might have made a passive threat, and I'm being watched"..

Not a lot for any of us to go on.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Being a "Sir Knight" myself, all I can say is to be afraid, very afraid!

Kidding aside, I'd need more information to help ease your worries.

If your mental development is in question, it's more likely that your fears are more like delusions. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Probably call Ashton Kutcher and see if they restarted the "Punk'd" series.

Other than that, keep on with your daily life. If the guy comes back, have your phone ready and record you telling him not to bother you again. If it continues, you can probably get a restraining order for harassment, if it came to that, but honestly, I think that you're over-blowing the situation.

Of course, like at least one other has noted, quite a bit more detail would help your case (maybe).

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ummm...apologize...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Are you in some way associated with the Secret Order of Assassins?

It seems odd that so many people would be wanting to keep tabs on someone, unless there's something you know or something you have that is of particular importance.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Is there any reasonable recourse, if you're in bad with one of these groups?

You want recourse for a conversation that you (apparently) entered in to willingly? For realskies?

Mostly I'm just commenting so I can keep an eye on this thread though

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I received a home visit recently, from a man that has some ties to the Knight Templar and Catholic Church. I am unsure of his specific role within those organizations. I am aware that he and a group he works with are monitoring my physical and mental development.

This sounds crazy enough, that I don't think I'm in any danger talking about it, because it could not be believed by the masses, thus it's not an informational leak of any sort.

Is there any reasonable recourse, if you're in bad with one of these groups? (Also, not sure of the involvement, but during that same time period I discovered that my home internet connection gets routed through a CIA/FBI sub office near Langley.)

How do you know they are monitoring your Physical and Mental development?

where is the threat in this message he relayed yo you as you have not told us?

In bad with the catholic church?

CIA/FBI connection routed through , I wouldnt worry, they watch all.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'd just wait for them to make a move first,if the threat became physical my gun comes out,other than that I wouldn't otherwise worry about it.
I am at all times mentally prepared to use my gun if it is in reach or whatever objects are around me wherever I am against someone who might do me ,my friends,or family harm.

This seems like something people can see in my eyes or something because I visit the highest crime part of my state to help out and I've never been bothered by the criminal elements. I am always aware of my surroundings,which is part of it as well I'm sure.

Stay alert and alway be ready and it seems trouble will leave you alone,though some of it or all of it could be the Lord's protection.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ask AugustusMasonicus what to do. He'll know what to do to straighten this because he's in a secret society too.......

Oh , wait a minute. Maybe that's a bad idea, he's one of them.....

Just pack your stuff and move to Antarctica.
Like now.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I received a home visit recently, from a man that has some ties to the Knight Templar and Catholic Church....I was provided a message from him, which could easily be construed as a "don't talk about this, or else" kind of threat.

Or else he might inappropriately touch you in ways you never thought God would [probably]

Response: Tell him you are not gay.
edit on 22-1-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I received a home visit recently, from a man that has some ties to the Knight Templar and Catholic Church.

Well, you’ve got one good thing going for you,....
The Kinghts Templar and the Catholic Church have been at-odds with one another for several centuries now.

It’s safe to say, this is all a delusional paranoia. Please seek professional help.

edit on 1/22/18 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sorry already gonna call bs on this.

The Templars are not connected to the Catholic Church anymore , kinda severed ties after a stake burning incident in France a few centuries ago
you apparently didn’t do your research before you started this

Or you’re making an assumption about this person

edit on 1/22/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join