posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:15 AM
Besides the fact that scientific articles have appeared teaching us that AI now has the ability to 'read your thoughts' and transfer the electrical
signal to a picture of what you're thinking about, implicating ...........
I wanted to share something designed by Google which i came across by accident and it was on some news channels a couple of months ago.
If you have a smartphone and you installed it the first time using @gmail.com account it would be smart of you to follow these steps and just check if
your phone does what mine did before - and turn it off.
Do this on a computer not on your phone
1. Go to My Account of your phone's gmail (search google if you can't find it and follow the link)
2. Now go to My Activity
3. In the middle there is Personal Info and Privacy column with four links
4. Choose the fourth one - Control your content
5. Scroll below your personal information and - Go To Activity Controls
6. Scroll down and you'll see Voice&Audio Activity tab
Is it on or off?
Turn it off if it's on.
Google is randomly recording snippets of you talking, not just while on the phone but also just walking around a store for example.
You can listen to and check all recordings if you go back to -
4. Control your content and then instead of the activity controls
5. Choose one below that - review activity - Go to My Activity
My older phone and older gmail was off by default so no recordings were ever made, my new phone with new gmail however has been recorded for 3 months
before i turned it off.
Not that i believe they don't listen now, it's only not being recorded ' for the record'