It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 fell in relative silence, no detonation capable of cutting steel.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: face23785
You're wasting your time. I once had a truther claim that the reason you can't hear explosions on any of the videos of the buildings collapsing is because the buildings collapsing is too loud.

Because apparently the explosions that are supposedly causing the building to collapse didn't begin until after the building started collapsing and generating that noise that makes it impossible to hear the explosions?

These people have no brain.

Is anyone that questions the official narrative a "truther" and do they all "have no brain" ?

Anyone who thinks an explosion can't be heard because an event that the explosion supposedly caused is too loud has no brain.

Defensive much?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Please start with explaining why there is evidence to believe WTC 7 was brought down by demolitions, not by building damage/fire/thermal stress/inadequate fire insulation?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You're wasting your time. I once had a truther claim that the reason you can't hear explosions on any of the videos of the buildings collapsing is because the buildings collapsing is too loud.

Because apparently the explosions that are supposedly causing the building to collapse didn't begin until after the building started collapsing and generating that noise that makes it impossible to hear the explosions?

Is anyone that questions the official narrative a "truther" and do they all "have no brain" ?

Anyone who thinks an explosion can't be heard because an event that the explosion supposedly caused is too loud has no brain.

Defensive much?

No. You said "a truther once told you" and "these people have no brain

Your backtracking and now say THAT specific person, truther or not, has no brain?

Straighten your tongue. It was a simple question.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It’s funny conspiracists ignore video where people had their backs turned to WTC 7 continued thier conversations at the start of WTC7 collapse until:

One, somebody pointed out WTC 7 was collapsing.

Or Two, only stopped their conversation well into the WTC 7 penthouse disappearing below the roof line.

There was no explosion at the onset of WTC 7 collapsing with enough power to cause concern. If WTC7’s collapse was triggered by an explosion, there would be no doubt when the collapse started. Not, is there something funny going on with the penthouse?
edit on 29-1-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Defensive much?

Your backtracking and now say THAT specific person, truther or not, has no brain?

Then cite proof of WTC 7 CD to show it is a logical and valid conclusion. You cannot do it, can you.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Defensive much?

I didn't backtrack on anything. Truthers think all kinds of ridiculous things that don't stand up to even moderate amounts of scrutiny and they deserve every bit of the ridicule they get. I merely gave one example. I'm a natural skeptic, you should see me get blasted for being such an asshole skeptic on virtually every other topic. But this topic has been beaten to a pulp and there's no there there. Every brainless theory gets debunked and then they have to invent a new theory. Then that gets debunked. This has gone on for 17 years. It's pathetic.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You cannot cite evidence, then that is faith. Faith is religion. There is no proof of CD at WTC 7, then there is only faith. Belief in CD at WTC 7 is a religion by definition. Unless you can create a logical argument on the physics of explosives with enough force to cut WTC 7 structural steel.

The claim by the truth movement, the resistance of each floor had to be removed. WTC 7 was around 47 stories tall. Take in account the tall ground floor? Still should be at least 30 sets of exsplosions easily overheard. And the complex CD system that supposedly had to remove the resistance of each floor had to survive building damage and wide spread fires?

WTC 7 CD is a false narrative.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

I don’t think those pushing crazy conspiracy theories should be running around and calling others “unintelligent “..

I’m pretty sure every accredited engineer who has investigated 911 might have a different view of who is intelligent than you do..

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You cannot cite evidence, then that is faith. Faith is religion. There is no proof of CD at WTC 7, then there is only faith. Belief in CD at WTC 7 is a religion by definition. Unless you can create a logical argument on the physics of explosives with enough force to cut WTC 7 structural steel.

The claim by the truth movement, the resistance of each floor had to be removed. WTC 7 was around 47 stories tall. Take in account the tall ground floor? Still should be at least 30 sets of exsplosions easily overheard. And the complex CD system that supposedly had to remove the resistance of each floor had to survive building damage and wide spread fires?

WTC 7 CD is a false narrative.

The sad part is they set out trying to prove the #officialstory was so convoluted and implausible that there had to be a simpler explanation, so they came up with a theory that's even more convoluted and implausible than the official story. If there was a conspiracy, it would've been easier to do it the way it actually happened than it would've been to do it the way most of these "theories" purport.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think it's only fair that you mention people like myself that have no theories but still want to scrutinize the most accepted theories, like yours I imagine.

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

How does the video prove or disprove the Truth Movement claim that WTC 7 looked like a classic CD.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You can start by answering.....

Is it false the structure called the penthouse fell completely through the roof, and disappeared completely from view before the WTC 7 facade started to fall.

Is it false the interior of WTC 7 was collapsing before the WTC 7 facade began to collapse.

Would you like to quote from this thread evidence of CD at WTC 7.

I only see people claiming it looked like an implosion, while ignoring that WTC 7 was nothing like an implosion.

Is it false the truth movement claims the resistance of each floor had to be removed? There should have at least been 30 sets of explosions.

How would the CD system survive the building damage and fires.

No audio to indicate a detonation powerful enough to cut steel columns.

No audio of enough explosions to create the implosion of WTC 7.

No seismic record by seismic equipment recording in Manhattan on 9/11 of detonations powerful enough to cut steel.

No flashes, no windows blown out, no evidence of pressure waves.

The collapse started in the interior. It was progressive from east to west as indicated by the large structures on WTC 7’s roof. The items on the roof shows the interior of WTC 7 failed. Only after the interior of WTC 7 could not hold up the facade did the facade fall.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Please start with explaining why there is evidence to believe WTC 7 was brought down by demolitions, not by building damage/fire/thermal stress/inadequate fire insulation?

There is no better theory for me to accept than the fire, stress, blah blah theory.

I am curious why it would be so difficult to recreate, even with a visual simulation.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

There is no better theory for me to accept than the fire, stress, blah blah theory.

I am curious why it would be so difficult to recreate, even with a visual simulation.

Please explain how that relates to no detentions at WTC 7 powerful enough to cut structural steel.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Reminds one of religions and the “ gods of the gaps”..

Religion swears the world was created in 7 days. Then science proves it was millions of years . So religions story changes..”well the bible says one day to god is 10,000 years to ya, so 10,000 could mean billions..”

They just keep pusging their theory into whatever dark corner we don’t understand and when a piece of their theory is debunked. They change it to still fit.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Reminds one of religions and the “ gods of the gaps”..

Religion swears the world was created in 7 days. Then science proves it was millions of years . So religions story changes..”well the bible says one day to god is 10,000 years to ya, so 10,000 could mean billions..”

They just keep pusging their theory into whatever dark corner we don’t understand and when a piece of their theory is debunked. They change it to still fit.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join