It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Is All About Jesus Christ Being Exalted.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

the Trinity is not in the Bible it is called the GODHEAD, again not part of the OP.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

NOT PART OF THE OP

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

CLOSER TO THE OP

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

NOT PART OF THE OP.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

NOT PART OF THE OP.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

NOT PART OF THE OP!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

ADDRESSED BUT STILL NOT PART OF THE OP

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

AGAIN NOT PART OF THE OP.

Can't you guys keep anything on track with the Original Post?

After what i have read I don't think you can.

Start you own post on the subjects you have rabbit trailed into.
edit on 26-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Your statement above is just more proof that you know nothing about the Bible and what it says about Jesus. Jesus is the one who created everything and without him, nothing would consist...

John 1:1-4,14

Jesus did not say that. Neither Luke or Matthew or Mark. It was John writing. Not Jesus sayings. What Jesus actually said was,

John 5:30
I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

John 5:19
"Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

John 6:38
For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me.

Colossians 1:12-19

Again Jesus did not said that. It was Paul's opinion and writing. None of that prove of what Jesus actually said.

John was heavily influenced by Greek's philosophy the Logos and the Gnostic sects, therefore he invoke the controversial Trinity with John 1:1-4. But even so, John wasnt the first writer who use the Logos theme. There are various other Greeks philosophers who wrote Logos 500 years prior to Jesus. Are their works meant more Gods?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

No op topic in the history of OPs has ever survived 8 pages lol
edit on 27-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Sin that god created, then penalizes and also allowed to corrupt all those who suffer needlessly..

If god created everything, then everything is gods fault ...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

LOL! You don't even understand the Nicene Creed which recognizes God as being the Holy Trinity of God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one...

1 John 5:7

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Deuteronomy 6:4

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Mark 12:29

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Zecariah 14:9

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Matthew 28:19

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

THEY ARE ONE!!

I was trying to avoid trinity but since you want to play fire,

If they are one, then

1. Why did Jesus pray to His Father before the passover asking for forgiveness?
2. Why did Jesus claim He can't do anything without His Father?
3. Why did Jesus claim He did not came down from Heaven on his own will but the will of the ONE who send him?
4. As JoshuaCox said, why did Jesus said,"Father, why have you forsaken me?"
5. Why Jesus repeatedly said, "The One who Send me"?
6. Why did John 14:28 Jesus stated, "If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I"?
7. Why did demons correctly addressed Jesus as the Son of God ( James 2:19; Matt 8:29 )?
8. Acts 13:34-35 and Roman 6:9-10 Jesus died for 3 days. How can God died when HE was suppose to be immortal?
edit on 27-1-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

ADDRESSED BUT STILL NOT PART OF THE OP

You haven't answer why was Wisdom called a "She" in Proverb 8 when you claimed wisdom was Jesus.

You used Proverb 8:35 as part of your argument and I use the same verse to counter it. So why is it not part of OP?

I havent even touch Lucifer and his nonsense fairy tales yet. I called it nonsense because, You do aware that morning star is arguable the definition for the fallen angels? Beside, Lucifer is not even an Aramaic/Hebrews name. It's a Greek name. A title translated as a morning star to be precise. And dont start with the bull# story of devil. I know where the source from. You might as well use King Babylon as your devil advocate instead of Lucifer ( Morning Star ).
edit on 27-1-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

That's the conspiracy Jesus was actually a girl

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Bro. You need to calm down.
You are raging about your OP, which wasn't that well put together to begin with. This forum is not owned by you. For some odd reason your post was on the front page, which is the only reason I saw it.
If I want to point out something I agree or disagree with, from another's post, I don't need your permission to do so.
Though I disagree with many things said in this thread, your raging is the only thing generating any drama.
I think this thread is done.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Yawn. What king? I thought biblical characters don't exist? Oh, you get to decide which do and don't, I see.

Youve only got 7-8 lifetimes to figure it out. Jesus is the projection of the projector, Lucifer is the emanation of the monitor. Jesus is NOT the visible image of the invisible God.

These concepts evolve as scientific ignorance fluctuates .... And it's time for the new religion.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdKiller

Yawn. What king? I thought biblical characters don't exist? Oh, you get to decide which do and don't, I see.

Youve only got 7-8 lifetimes to figure it out. Jesus is the projection of the projector, Lucifer is the emanation of the monitor. Jesus is NOT the visible image of the invisible God.

These concepts evolve as scientific ignorance fluctuates .... And it's time for the new religion.

Some Biblical characters are historical, such as King Herod of Judea, Roman Governor Pontius Pilate etc. You can't ignore their historical evidences. Lucifer aka Morning Star mentioned in the Bible happened during the fall of Babylon Empire. Some scholars believe it was during the reign of King Nebuchadnezzar.

On the other hand, there are a lot of fictional characters as well, like unicorn, dragons etc mentioned in KJV. The Bible is never considered as historical records, anyway. Like Bart Erhman wrote in his books, half of New Testaments are forgery.

Anyway I agree with you, it's time for New Religion.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I was trying to avoid trinity but since you want to play fire,

If they are one, then

1. Why did Jesus pray to His Father before the passover asking for forgiveness?
2. Why did Jesus claim He can't do anything without His Father?
3. Why did Jesus claim He did not came down from Heaven on his own will but the will of the ONE who send him?
4. As JoshuaCox said, why did Jesus said,"Father, why have you forsaken me?"
5. Why Jesus repeatedly said, "The One who Send me"?
6. Why did John 14:28 Jesus stated, "If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I"?
7. Why did demons correctly addressed Jesus as the Son of God ( James 2:19; Matt 8:29 )?
8. Acts 13:34-35 and Roman 6:9-10 Jesus died for 3 days. How can God died when HE was suppose to be immortal?

All of those questions can be answered by the simple fact that Jesus was here in the flesh and had to rely on his higher self until such time that he died and shook off his flesh and limited knowledge. How sincere would it be for God to come to earth to live and understand the life of a human if he still had all of his godly powers and knowledge?

You might want to ask yourself why Jesus told Philip that when he saw him (John 14:7-10), he had seen God and why Jesus calls himself the Alpha and Omega in the book of Revelation 22.

Revelation 22

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Jesus is the one who is returning and judging, not God the Father.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

NOT PART OF THE OP

Dude, until you believe that Jesus is part of the Trinity, the title of your OP means nothing, so I don't know what you're going on about.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So god came to earth and forgot he was god?!?!

Lol?!?!

Then how would you know he ever was ?!?!

The truth is ATLEAST half the Bible is a forgery and all the trinity is just an example of people trying to make the contridictions mesh...

I would bet there are jesus quotes that say he is god, followed by ones that say he isn’t , followed by ones that say he was god, followed by quotes saying he wasn’t..

Aka destroying your “he learned he was god after the crusifiction..” theiry

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join